WWE Embarasses Lilian Garcia At Smackdown Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Lilian Garcia messed up Zack Ryder's entrance last night at the Smackdown tapings in Newark, NJ. She announced Zack Ryder as "Long Island Iced Z" Jack Swagger.

This led to John Cena bringing out ring announcer Tony Chimel, who Garcia replaced, and Zack Ryder for the dark main event cage match. Cena said he was bringing someone who is a professional. Chimel began to introduce Ryder but they ribbed Chimel by cutting his mic out. Finally, Cena did the correct introduction for Ryder. The whole bit was reportedly done to embarrass Lilian Garcia.

Source: PWInsider.com

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I had about this but I had Johnny have way MORE BOTCH! So I give pass on this 1!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I love Lillian always have god knows why they wanna embarrass her personally think she's a good announcer too.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I don't know why Vince really despises Lillian. He and HHH were referencing her "Horse face" only recently, not very professional - but it's Vince so yeah.

Lol. They only brought her back recently and demoted Chimel (who was doing a good job)... Thought it was in pretty poor taste, Chimel deserved better than to be thrown under the bus like that.

She's no Howard Finkel. Nothing wrong with her, but...

MJKnight

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
blip.tv
Granted, we all make mistakes now and again but I find very unprofessional and demoralising that they are taking the approach they have done to embarrass her in that manner. And WWE supports an anti-bullying campaign? A little hypocrisy there

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MJKnight said:
Granted, we all make mistakes now and again but I find very unprofessional and demoralising that they are taking the approach they have done to embarrass her in that manner. And WWE supports an anti-bullying campaign? A little hypocrisy there

Punk said it perfectly, Vince is the biggest bully I know. Paul isn't much better either. What mistake did she make in the past? I don't remember.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lilian Garcia botches are as common as the day is long