• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber (2020) Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

When we want title matches and not a single of the 4 top titles are on the line. Ya damn right we’ll complain. A lot of big names also left off the show. I’m glad people got a chance to shine. But god damn, they could’ve did more with this.

Oh yeah god forbid you leave world title matches off of one ppv and actually let other feuds get a chance to shine. And there's only 7 matches on the card and the ppv is already gonna be 4 hours.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ruby could've spent her WWE money on a new nose......but she continues to keep that birdbeak that keeps her ugly.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Sabretooth said:
Oh yeah god forbid you leave world title matches off of one ppv and actually let other feuds get a chance to shine. And there's only 7 matches on the card and the ppv is already gonna be 4 hours. (Thread reply)
There's 4 world titles. They could have put one on the show, but it's whatever at this point. Matches been good.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh yeah god forbid you leave world title matches off of one ppv and actually let other feuds get a chance to shine. And there's only 7 matches on the card and the ppv is already gonna be 4 hours.

You’re right. WWE is the best. Everything they do is amazing. 20/10 would recommend.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Undeniable said:
There's 4 world titles. They could have put one on the show, but it's whatever at this point. Matches been good.
I'm good with no Brock, Goldberg, or Bayley on this card