WWE Draft

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mark Henry is going to win the triple threat since he is now on ECW. Thats pretty predictable. But I really dont know what they are doing with the Raw and SD titles. Should be interesting to see. What I am hoping is probably off the wall...but im gonna watch

Travis40

Breakdown of the WWE Draft

Talent Joining Raw (10)
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Michael Cole
Batista
Kane
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Chuck Palumbo
Matt Striker
Layla

Talent Joining SmackDown (12)
Jeff Hardy
Jim Ross
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Triple H
Trevor Murdoch
Big Daddy V
DH Smith
Brian Kendrick
Maria
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito

Talent Joining ECW (5)
Matt Hardy
Mark Henry
Hornswoggle
Super Crazy
Finlay

Talent Leaving Raw (11)
Jeff Hardy
Jim Ross
Umaga
Mr. Kennedy
Triple H
Trevor Murdoch
DH Smith
Super Crazy
Brian Kendrick
Maria
Carlito

Talent Leaving SmackDown (10)
Rey Mysterio
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole
Batista
Mark Henry
Jamie Noble
Deuce
Hornswoggle
Chuck Palumbo
Finlay

Talent Leaving ECW (6)
CM Punk
Kane
Big Daddy V
Matt Striker
Shelton Benjamin
Layla

People who said that ECW got the shit end of the deal...remember that SD/ECW brand merger thing?...so I say that ECW is doing well right now. SD obviously won in this draft, only losing Hardy, Batista, and Mysterio and gaining Umaga, Ross, HHH, Kennedy, others. Raw is now Mid-card heaven. I can't wait to watch Raw next week because I wanna see CM Punk near the main event. Orton/Punk fued plz. At least ECW has Hardy, Morrison, Crazy, Dreamer, and Finlay. The only thing that sucks is that Londrick got seperated by the draft :(

MikeRaw

I agree, this was a great draft. ECW is worse than i was before, but its still decent. But ya, Raw and SD will be great to watch now, and that was the point of this draft, because those are the face of the company... But I dont see Londrick spliting up as a bad thing, cause they were never on Raw when they were teaming anyways.

chessarmy

ECW sucks even more now but I really could care less about that show. Its all about RAW and Smackdown!, and both of those brands are pretty stacked now. Smackdown! gained alot from the draft and I'm sure the ratings for that show will be much higher, maybe even as high as RAW's ratings. The RAW roster is good too. Triple H needed to go because he was getting so damned stale on that show. Hopefully Batista turns heel over on RAW after he beats Edge for the World Title (yea, I know I'm confident about my predictions lol)

JC Punk

Reaction score
All i hope is that Cena wins the WWE belt and Edge wins the WHC even tho i hate him but dont want WHC on raw. I would much rather the WWE titile and it being around Cena's waist.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
ECW really was looking good the past month, but now it's going to be really bad. So it'll only be Raw that I'm watching, there really is nothing promising for Tuesday nights, except for Bourne.

Smackdown looks really good now, hopefully we won't see that much HHH dominance on Fridays.

Travis40

wow...nice job to spam this thread...anyways...keep those thoughts coming guys.

lacie

Reaction score
I'm glad Maria got moved to Smackdown, she can go be useless over there - Also I don't mind Layla on RAW maybe she can start training more?

Travis40

Maria was actually starting to train more and she was really improving her in ring skills. Hopefully she can get some air time on Smackdown so she can get back to Raw as soon as she can :dry: