WWE Doctor Reveals 30 suspensions and 60 warnings

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Dr. David Black was interviewed on CNN's Death Grip special last night. Black is the doctor who oversees the Wellness testing for WWE and said the company has handed out a total of 30 suspensions since the Wellness Policy began in November of 2005. A total of 27 talents have been suspended, with three talents having been suspended twice.

Superstars who are known drug offenders include Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Kid Kash, Matt Hardy, Ryan O'Reilly, Ryan Reeves, Festus Dalton, Balls Mahoney, Andrew "Test" Martin, Jeff Hardy, Chavo Guerrero, Edge, Funaki, Joey Mercury, Charlie Haas, Gregory Helms, Snitsky, Kennedy, Umaga, William Regal, DH Smith, John Morrison and referee Chris Kay. The two-time offenders are Booker T, Rene Dupree and Chris Masters.

Dr. Black also noted the amount of Superstars that have been given warnings for testing positive in drug tests and that amount is double that of the number of suspensions that has been handed out, at least 60.

Source: PWHeadlines.com

No Rey Mysterio, no Batista, hell, no Sabu. Lol about Chris Key, I guess getting to the top of being a referee is a hard, grueling job.

PeepShow

I could really care less about the ref. The thing that still cracks me up is the fact that Batista supposedly has yet to use steriods, which is complete and utter bullshit

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
I demand to know why Chris Masters is still around! Will someone just throw him out on the curb. he has countless infractions and before he gets busted he says "I got a problem" and they just throw him in rehab so he odesnt get suspened.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am also surprised Batista isn't there, maybe he stopped using steroids 'coz I think his body changes a bit since his debut on 2002...

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I noticed that too. Maybe Batista is one of the few who just works really hard.

...and... why the hell would a REF take steroids?? o.o;

xtremebadass

hasnt Masters been suspended like 6 times, looks like he learned his lesson this time, now hes out of a job

Reaction score
you have to take roids to be a top ref all that counting must get so tiring and they must be bulky so they dont get bit slapped by the wrestlers lol

Travis40

Looks like we got our wish...Masters is gone lmao at "Why isn't Masters gone yet" 5 hours later he got future endeavored

The Rated R CMStar

Masters had it coming, he has been getting suspended all the time, he returns and then gets suspended.

As for Batista, I think he used roids to get the body he has, then entered in the WWE and stopped using them

Reaction score
Why doesn't anyone ever bring up Cena's name either? Batista's jacked, don't get me wrong, but he's also naturally a big man. Cena is about as close to zero percent body fat as you can get. Now for those of you high school wrestlers out there you know that's damn near impossible without some sort of "help". Plus in the interview the other night on CNN when Cena was asked if he could say he has never taken steroids he replied with.....
"I can not honestly say I haven't."

So why is it ok for him to be a role model for the kids when he's jackin' up "just like everyone else"?

The Rated R CMStar

Lol, didn't you know that interview was edited by CNN, if you want to see the real one look at it at WWE.
Cena doesn't looks jacked, he actually looks like a guy that got his body training hard.

Reaction score
Dude.....of course it was edited.....but seriously...do you think WWE ISN'T going to defend him? And I don't care what his first statement was, he basically admitted to it in the statement CNN DID use. And ummm didn't Marion Jones deny using steroids for like 6 years and NEVER tested positive and yet she still used steroids........yes.