WWE Diva Quits

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
PWInsider said:
Maxine, who's been seen mostly on WWE NXT and a few Raw appearances, including Monday's Battle Royal, has quit the company and is gone, according to WWE sources.

The word making the rounds is that she had been frustrated with a number of things, including not being offered a guaranteed deal and not having the chance to prove herself on TV beyond the WWE NXT level.

Maxine, real name Karlee Perez, signed a WWE developmental deal in 2009. After wrestling for Florida Championship Wrestling, she was brought up to NXT for the all Divas third season. She returned to NXT as part of the retribution season four and became involved in a triangle with Derek Bateman and Johnny Curtis.

:(

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can understand why she would be frustrated in such a threadbare division, but she won't be missed.

No more MAXINE posts now :y:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
:(

Oh well, other than Raw she hasn't been on any programming in forever, which is BS, but maybe she'll go to TNA and get rocketed to their title and be able to wear even less clothes. 8D

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No :( That ass, that face, those tits, and the fact she was actually entertaining. She kinds got fucked though when they announced the new nxt and was basically phased out. I rather watch her than Tamina, Natalaya, Fox, Eve, Aksana, and over Kong having a job and not doing anything for two years now

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Shame she actually had mic skills which not a lot of divas have so don't know why they didn't find anything for her. She would have been much more suited for the role Eve ended up than Eve did to be honest.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
We'll she was developing some sort of following but maybe she expected to much too soon. Even if you have the talent in this business you still got to prove it every single night. She certainly was prepared to do that.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good luck to her for the future I say.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
WWE must enjoy letting people with real talent slip right through their fingers.

A fair few divas leaving lately.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Underrated diva, good looks, great on the mic and definitely one of the better ones in the ring. I'm not gonna rip on her for leaving after only 3 or so years in the company, because there's been talent that's got on TV a lot quicker even though they were a lot worse than she was. No point in being in a job where your not being rewarded for being good at what you do and see talent that is a lot less good than you being on TV a lot.

Dom

Reaction score
Shit. Loved Maxine, I think her and Johnny Curtis could've made an entertaining on-screen couple for RAW or SD.

Aniking

Reaction score
Well this sucks. I was hoping it was a Diva I wouldn't care about, but Maxine has really grown on me over the past few months. She has made other things grow too, if you know what I mean.

I've never actually seen if she's any good in the ring, but as PHX said she was one of the only Divas that actually had mic skills. Not only that but she was a babe and not the usual girly girl that most of the Divas are. You know, the kind that would cry if they broke a nail.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
By far the best all round Diva I have seen in years! She is sexy as hell; she's one of , if not thee best diva on the mic and she can actually wrestle. I understand where she's coming from, but NXT and the occasional appearance on Raw is still a step above TNA let's be honest.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
No :( That ass, that face, those tits, and the fact she was actually entertaining. She kinds got fucked though when they announced the new nxt and was basically phased out. I rather watch her than Tamina, Natalaya, Fox, Eve, Aksana, and over Kong having a job and not doing anything for two years now

I concur....came in to post that...

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
One of the best heels on the roster, IMO.

Also

tumblr_m68ikuMZmd1qdjegco1_500.jpg