WWE Diva Considering Retirement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Back surgeons of SmackDown Diva Torrie Wilson are telling her to never set foot in a wrestling ring again unless she wants to be healthy in later years.

She wrote on her MySpace page in a blog posted earlier today:
"I have been told by 2 back surgeons that I should never set foot in a wrestling ring again if I want to be moving around in a few years on my own. Pretty depressing if you ask me." She also added, "My health is doing ok as far as back problems. I must say there are days that I wake up and ask myself why the heck I put my body through what I did the last few years but it's all worth it. I can never trade all of the awesome experiences that I have had in the WWE and of course all of the great life long friends that I have made along the way." Torrie also talks about WrestleMania weekend, heading over to Japan to do promotional work for WWE, staying home after being on the road practically every week for the past seven years.

I would love to see her step into a different on screen role! I don't think her wrestling abilities are anything great but at least she has abilities in the ring! I don't think many people would be that bothered about her going but I am! Hopefully she will stick around for the next Playboy shoot!!!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I know she was having problems with her back but I didn’t think it was this bad. Even if she wasn’t that great in the ring, you never want to see any wrestler be forced to retire due to an injury. Just think about it, if Austin never received that botched piledriver from Owen he might be still wrestling today.

Vandy316

Reaction score
well she could stay around as a manager and not be attacked by anyone but that would suck not being able to wrestle because of an injury

The Mac

Reaction score
Never good to see someones career end this way. Sucks man!!!

King Of Kings

Reaction score
She could do other things no one watches her to wrestle anyway.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's not good to see someone forced into retirement, but at the same time, I can't say I will miss her

03mnm

Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooo No more Torrie Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Great One

Am I missing something? When the hell did she step into the ring and do anything significant anyways?

Evil Austin

Am I missing something? When the hell did she step into the ring and do anything significant anyways?

The only things she did was make us happy if you know what i mean, and thats the same for Maria, Candice, Stacy and a few others

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I don't like Torrie or care for her, Victoria is finer and sexier IMO. So if she leaves, that's cool with me, I'm not gonna cry over it. I say good riddance Torrie!

John

maybe she could become Smackdown commentator or GM. both of these roles would be good for torrie. now that she's injured, and its been a long time since she was on SD. must be when the draft was going on, which is like a year ago. so i hope she returns. she was a good preformer.

CenaMark54

They already have a younger version of Torrie Wilson in Kelly Kelly.

No big lose.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
maybe she could become Smackdown commentator

Definitely, anything is better then Coach. The best part of Smackdown last night was MVP dissing him over and over again it was hilarious.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Coach is a great announcer, when he play the heel role like he did in 2004.

He isn't doing a bad job, WWE is by using him the wrong way.

On topic:
Na, na, na, na....na, na, na, na....hey, hey, hey....GOODBYE! Get rid of her ass

the dark knight

on some occasions...
They already have a younger version of Torrie Wilson in Kelly Kelly.

No big lose.
2 > 1

well its bad news, along with kelly and perhaps candice, they're the only divas that can be considered somewhat HOT!

hey how about a face general manager? it'd be a bit cheesy but anything is better than vickie..