WWE Dark Match Return and No Surrender's Title Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bradders

Reaction score
Unfortunately JJ will Main Event BFG but hopefully facing Abyss.

humankiller99

Reaction score
now why would JJ face Abyss if Abyss is starting his fued with Ricky Banderas?

unless im totally fucked in the head and tna has changed their plans for BFG

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I love D'Lo's bouncy head lol

Joe coming to WWE would put him in the mainstream, if you will. He would be a great asset to WWE but would be interesting how Trips would take it. He'd probably send him to ECW lol.

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
D'LOOOOOOOOO!

YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE!!!

And to everyone who says Joe will win it at BFG, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Every month I hear "Joe will win it *insert next pay per view*". Seriously, it's annoying.

Reaction score
i can see Joe in WWE but there isnt much of a choice here joe WILL stay with TNA and i know it for a fact since everyone knows he will either Job or Have a Gay Gimmick in wwe ,

...But sadly wrestling and the people in it are weird in today's world i cant say Joe wont ever bring WWE up as i think it would be interesting to see

Great One

To be honest, I'd be most interested in Finlay vs. Joe... similar styles would be pretty sick. My number one priority for him was of course Chris Benoit, but that can't happen now. =(