WWE Dark Match Return and No Surrender's Title Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

It has been confirmed on the 9/9 tapings for iMPACT, Kurt Angle vs Abyss for the TNA World Title has been confirmed.

D'lo Brown wrestle a dark match for WWE before RAW facing Ryan O'reily
Source: PWHeadlines.com

There it goes Samoa Joe. Another reason he will be going to WWE next year. And good to see WWE giving this opportunities, first Johnny Stamboli and now D'lo Brown, hope they both get sign

PeepShow

^FOR THE 1000000000000000000000000000TH TIME, SAMOA JOE WILL WIN THE FUCKING TITLE AT BFG.

Its amazing that all you WWE fans say that Joe sucks, but you look like you want him on your roster. i just find that funny as hell.

The Rated R CMStar

Let's See About That!

He Wont Win The Title Unless He Resigns, And Time Is Running Out And He Hasn't Signed Yet.

By The Way, I Have Never Sayed Joe Sucks, And It Would Be Nice To See Him In Wwe, Watch Him Wrestle In An Actual Ring And Just See What All You Tna Marks Say

PeepShow

^ I never said that you said Joe sucks. Im talking about other people

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
DLO BROWN IS BACK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE IT YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes

The Godfather

Reaction score
Yea, can't wait for Joe to go to WWE where he can flounder near the IC title, or have no significant role in WWECW for a while until he gets sent to HeAt, then just disappear all together off of television, then finally released a year later because WWE forgot how to build up young stars long, long ago. CAN'T WAIT!

The Rated R CMStar

Some more news

Thanks to Richard Trionfo for sending along the following: At tonight's TNA taping, the main event for the September 9th No Surrender PPV was announced. Kurt Angle will make three separate title defenses on the show. He will defend the TNA World Title against Abyss, he will defend the X-Division Title against Jay Lethal, and he will defend the Tag Team Championship against Ron Killings & Pacman Jones (yeah, I'm wondering how they will explain that one too).

Source: PWInsider.com

OK, now this too much. Three title defenses. Too much Kurt Angle for me.

The Rated R CMStar

Sorry for the double post

Yea, can't wait for Joe to go to WWE where he can flounder near the IC title, or have no significant role in WWECW for a while until he gets sent to HeAt then finally released a year later because WWE forgot how to build up young stars long, long ago.

MVP, Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, and if you say long ago then Cena, Orton, and check in a couple of years: Cody Rhodes, Kenny Dysktra

Truth

Reaction score
*goes to Orlando Florida, enters TNA's arena, reads that Dlo wrestled a WWE darkmatch*

THIS IS AWSOME.....THIS IS AWSOME!

The Godfather

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post

MVP, Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk, Elijah Burke, and if you say long ago then Cena, Orton, and check in a couple of years: Cody Rhodes, Kenny Dysktra

HA! the only 2 on that list that could have a foreseeable world championship reign in WWE is Kennedy, and maybe Punk. Cena was WAY over when he was heel, then when he returned from injury got a major face push (that's one exception to my statement). Orton had the belt put on him too early, and after that month or so ltitle reign got caught in limbo for about a year afterwards where he wasn't really over enough to push for a world title reign. Seriously, how anyone could defend WWE's burying of younger stars with talent is beyond me.

*goes to Orlando Florida, enters TNA's arena, reads that Dlo wrestled a WWE darkmatch*

THIS IS AWSOME.....THIS IS AWSOME!

Agreed, the Orlando fans are idiots and are really starting to get on my nerves. To quote one Alex Shelley, "If I could, I'd send both promotions flowers for having fans that aren't nearly as annoying as the Orlando TNA fans who think the Border City Stretch is a Crippler Crossface and that the Skullfuck is "gay". Tards."

Reaction score
Samoa Joe will not join WWE and if he does he will suck because all of his high impact moves will be banned....

And I agree with Peep, Joe will win the Title at BFG

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Samoa Joe will not join WWE and if he does he will suck because all of his high impact moves will be banned....

And I agree with Peep, Joe will win the Title at BFG

and what are you giong to say if he doesnt?

Hell if he went to WWE, we know they will fuck it up. If he stays in TNA he will continues to be Angle's bitch...

really there is only one place that has ever and will ever tread Joe with the respect that he deserves, peepshow already know the answer to this one:thumbup:. yep its Ring of Honor

The Rated R CMStar

and what are you giong to say if he doesnt?

Hell if he went to WWE, we know they will fuck it up. If he stays in TNA he will continues to be Angle's bitch...

really there is only one place that has ever and will ever tread Joe with the respect that he deserves, peepshow already know the answer to this one:thumbup:. yep its Ring of Honor

And he will not, if he doesn't resigns his contract there is no way he will get the title.

And we have been hearing this thing for months, Joe will win it at Slammiversary, Joe will win it at Hard Justice, he is officially Angle's bitch, Joe's career has been stopped by Angle, lost his undefeated streak, lost all his titles.

And ROH isn't anymore the place for Joe, Samoa Joe is just too big right now for ROH. You just know he will go to WWE, even if they fucks it up.