WWE cuts Head of Social Responsibility, others

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

WWE made several front-office cuts earlier this week, and we can report an additional release.

POST Wrestling and Wrestlenomics have learned that Beth Fisher, who served as WWE’s Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, was released this past week after nearly thirteen years with the company.

Fisher began with WWE in August 2011 as an assistant to the office of the Chairman and CEO (Vince McMahon) and became a senior manager in the Marketing and Communications department.

Her final role was Head of Corporate Social Responsibility, a position she was promoted to in November 2019.

From Fisher’s LinkedIn profile:

As the Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at WWE, I lead the company’s social impact and community engagement initiatives, including managing strategic partnerships, overseeing signature programs, and executing global events. With over 13 years of experience in the sports and entertainment industry, I have developed strong skills in event management, public relations, and communications, as well as a passion for making a positive difference in the world. I am proud to be part of the Emerging Leaders Council of Make-A-Wish® Connecticut, where I support the organization’s mission to grant life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. I am also committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion at WWE, where I collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to advance the company’s values and goals.
During her tenure with the company, she worked alongside former company presidents George Barrios and Michelle Wilson. Her latest role was working with Matt Altman as part of WWE’s marketing department.

Fisher’s team at WWE recently received the Corporate Social Responsibility Award at the Cablefax Faxies Awards.

We’ve also learned of one additional member of Fisher’s team who was let go.

Additionally, Fightful reported Senior Vice President of Entertainment Relations Kristen Prouty was let go after nineteen years at WWE. Tavia Hartley, who worked as Manager of Talent Operations and Appearances was also among the cuts reported by the outlet.

Reactions: Dale