WWE Custom Storylines (Video Series)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I did one of these in the summer, but I ended it because I was almost 30 episodes in but barely learned how to mod the game about 25 episodes in and didn't like the inconsistency. So, welcome to WWE Custom Storylines a.k.a WWE 2017 (This is an alternative title to get them YT views boyz because YouTube is very saturated)!

The series begins at Survivor Series 2016, so pretty much everything that has happened in real life before the show is canon. Right now I just do PPV events and occasional interviews, singular segments, etc to progress whatever stories I want going into the next PPV.

I've already finished Season 1 which was Survivor Series through WrestleMania and at the time of writing this am in the middle of releasing the second show of Season 2.

If you'd like to catch up, here's the Season 1 playlist: WWE 2017 (Season 1) [Survivor Series - WrestleMania] - YouTube (It's newest first, so the first episode is at the bottom)

In the chance that I forget to post videos to this thread, here's a link to the current season playlist: WWE 2017 (Season 2) [Payback - Survivor Series] - YouTube

I'm also a weirdo so I also have a playlist for the full series, so here's that playlist: WWE 2017 (Full Series) - YouTube

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
In preparation for Money in the Bank, the WWE Superstars look to battle under the most violent rules at WWE Extreme Rules!
- The Miz defends his WWE Championship in a 10-Minute Iron Man match against Sin Cara
- After being brutally beat down at WrestleMania, Seth Rollins looks to get revenge on Samoa Joe by taking away the Universal Championship in an Extreme Rules match
- Fight Forever (Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn) defend the Intercontinental Championship against a Mystery Opponent
- CM Punk faces John Morrison in a match where if CM Punk loses, he is fired.
- AJ Styles faces John Cena
- Daniel Bryan faces Neville

Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
As WWE Money in the Bank draws near, relive some of WWE Champion The Miz's best moments including his rivalry with Cesaro, Royal Rumble match appearance, historic night at Elimination Chamber and his 20-Minute Iron Man match for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania!

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Mauro Ranallo is joined by the WWE Chairman, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin to discuss Money in the Bank. Austin provides an answer as to why he's giving his rival CM Punk a WWE Championship match against The Miz and an announcement on an upcoming WWE return and debut for the event.