WWE Current Roster: Future Hall Of Famers Are...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

STDeeFree

Reaction score
ffffiiiinnnneeee then....
kane
big show
batista
shawn michaels
triple h
the undertaker
edge
.....about it

Haze187

Reaction score
Ultimo Dragon was treated like shit. Other than Chavo and Rey, maybe Dean Malenko there is no Cruiserweighters that have a chance at the Hall of Fame. Maybe if they took some steroids they would.

CT Styles

Shawn Michaels Obvious
Triple H Obvious
John Cena He's John Cena.
Undertaker Obvious.
Randy Orton Legend Killer, youngest world champ.
Edge One of the best heels, 4 World Title reigns and about 11 World Tag reigns.
The Hardy Boyz One of the best tag teams and for their high-flying stuff.
Rey Mysterio possibly For always being the underdog and coming up pn top.
Chris Jericho Undisputed Champ.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HHH-- 4 sure and not coz he screwing Steph or Vince's son in law COZ he has earned it

HBK--- no doubt about it legend written all over him again earned it

Taker--- sooo obvious

Hardy's--- with out a doubt for tag team

Edge---- Tag team and what he done on his own as the is rated R superstar

Orton--- youngest world champ plus he has grown so much and will take over HHH role and be locker room leader in future

Regal--- for all his loyalty and years with the business

Vinnie Mac---- for giving us the WWE nuff said.:)

CenaMark54

Locks:
Vince
Triple H
HBK
Taker
Cena

Rey Mysterio
Edge

Bubble:
Batista
Orton
The Hardy's
Jericho
Kane

Dark Horses:
Hardcore Holly: Loyalty goes a long way

MikeRaw

So people actually consider Kane HOF worthy?
Dont get me wrong, I love the guy, and hes always been one of my favorites, but really, is he HOF material?
I mean, hes only had 1 wwe title reign, for like 2 minutes, and since 2005, hes really not done much.
I like him, but Ive seen him on a few peoples list, and Im wondering what you guys think makes him HOF worthy?
Not that I overly disagre,e cause as I said, I like the guy, Im just undecided as to wheter or not he should be in the HOF.

Haze187

Reaction score
So people actually consider Kane HOF worthy?
Dont get me wrong, I love the guy, and hes always been one of my favorites, but really, is he HOF material?
I mean, hes only had 1 wwe title reign, for like 2 minutes, and since 2005, hes really not done much.
I like him, but Ive seen him on a few peoples list, and Im wondering what you guys think makes him HOF worthy?
Not that I overly disagre,e cause as I said, I like the guy, Im just undecided as to wheter or not he should be in the HOF.

On paper he isn't but he was a big piece to the Attitude Era and in my mind helped push Undertaker to legend status, he was offered multiple championship reigns before around 04-07 but he always said to let the younger guys shine, I think that alone makes him a HOFer and him enduring such bad usage, I think he should at least be thanked with a HOF spot. If Pete Rose can make it so can Kane, plus his titles history is impressive even if he only got the Heavyweight title once, his other title reigns give him enough to be a HOFer. I do wish he would get one last old Kane push, actually I would love to see them give him the mask again and have him feud once more with Undertaker at WM, maybe even end his streak. I just wanna see him be at his best once again.