WWE Cruiserweight Classic

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
^Was from Facebook. Being taped before it's posted on the WWEN, which is advertised for July 13th.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Teddy Hart brought his cat to one of the tapings. :lol1:

@Solid Snake

Reactions: Solid Snake

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
LOL, I love those two! So nice to see 'em reunited.

Also... Something else regarding the reunion of Tajiri and Regal:

:lol1:

• Haha
Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Apparently, Taijiri has resigned with the company. Likely to be a trainer, but I wouldn't mind a retirement tour in the US.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
The Cruiseweight Classic is upon us, BAYBAY! A little American Dream there for ya, as this is certainly another nod to Dream's booking by Triple H.

Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is the Cruiserweight Classic. The CWC, BAYBAY!! Your commentary team for the proceedings is Mauro Ranallo and his broadcast partner, a young color commentator named DANIEL BRYAN. So there's that.

I admittedly didn't recognize 80%+ of the competitors and I LOVE it. I watched CWC Bracketology, and in one hour they sold me SO hard on this tourney. It's better immediately than WCW's cruiserweight division from a perspective of production, booking, and making it known that being a Cruiserweight won't keep these men from other opportunities within WWE. Triple H was very upfront about that.

I'm so stoked.

I am excited now legitimately for each competitor for one reason or another. The YouTube segments and the Bracketology did a great job at explaining WHY I should care. Now I care. I'm excited.

I'm going all in on Rich Swann to take the CWC. If he's eliminated I'm going for ZSJ.

Who's your pick?

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
omg I didn't see this before. I didn't look too deeply clearly, sorry! I was like "Holy shit WHY are they not obsessing over CWC?"

Clearly we are all obsessing over CWC though. Good times!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Reactions: Prince Bálor