WWE.com: What If The nWo Was Reborn?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
d62d4296566fb192b0e395edb0cf119e.jpg

There have been a number of memorable factions and groups throughout WWE history. Some of these cliques were influential in changing the landscape of sports-entertainment and others served only to appease the leader. When the factions formed, they filled their ranks with competitors who followed a certain creed or philosophy, but with each member looking to enhance their own careers in some way.

WWE.com looks at seven classic groups of competitors in WWE history and reimagines them with current Superstars and Divas. What if John Cena reformed The New World Order? Who are today’s Four Horsemen? What if The Undertaker revived his reign of evil with The Ministy?

-WWE.com

Been calling this for a while now. It would be super epic if it would happen. Really could see Punk, Heyman, Lesnar and maybe one or two other guys starting a new nWo. :yay:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
it would be a face stable if john cena was leader -.-

The BUGG

Jobber
Reaction score
As much as most of us loved the NWO and the attitude era. Its sad to say that its over. We cant bring back the glory of that time. So why do we try ?? We could still be in an ERA like that except .... well Vince likes to buy out his rivals in the wrestling world. We need to have the competition , its the only way the story lines and wrestling will keep getting better.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Why do people always talk about bringing back stables? If, say, Punk, Heyman and Lesnar started a stable, does it need to be the NWO? Unless there's an actual member of the original stable involved in some capacity I don't see why it would be beneficial to bring back an old stable instead of creating a new stable name and concept that will be remembered by future generations.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Why do people always talk about bringing back stables? If, say, Punk, Heyman and Lesnar started a stable, does it need to be the NWO? Unless there's an actual member of the original stable involved in some capacity I don't see why it would be beneficial to bring back an old stable instead of creating a new stable name and concept that will be remembered by future generations.

There was a speculation of Nash joining in. :gusta:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
*Comes into thread to make fun of Botty*
*Sticks around to make some logical post about how an nWo reunion in 2012 would be ridiculous*
*Scrolls up to see Leo put it perfectly*
*Leaves disappointed*

:okay:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena/Bryan/Punk stable? I think I'd actually love this for some reason.

:hmm:

On another note, if WWE is putting this stuff out on their site, there may be a possible chance that there will be a stable. :eek:tunga:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Cena/Bryan/Punk stable? I think I'd actually love this for some reason.

I'll cry. This just seems horrible on so many levels. :eww:

Punk/Barrett/Lesnar/Ziggler in an NWO style stable would be pretty killer.