WWE.com Graphics!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Opened up WWE.com and followed their style, made match previews myself as well as the latest news section. What do you think of the match previews?

5a6c9a744d.png

bf03468045.png

Rate/Hate/:protest:

Weebo

Reaction score
Dude that looks nothing like WWE and it not professional looking and that appealing for a website. I used the old WWE.com as a layout for an e-fed I was running and here is what I came up with
bde6a56e4c.jpg

C4

That was just an example of what I'm gonna do with this in my request thread, of course I can do much better than that.

It's just a new feature I introduced for BTB's and so I did something different.

Wrestling Station

just one thing, what is that supposed to be? im talking about the second image, look at the black rectangle beside Ric Flair! :S

Weebo

Reaction score
One more thing C4, these are not gunna go anywhere if you don't proofread and use proper grammer marks.

McLovin

Reaction score
just one thing, what is that supposed to be? im talking about the second image, look at the black rectangle beside Ric Flair! :S

He's leaning on a mantelpiece WS!

I like Weebo's better, and I tried doing those things with my Smackdown BTB.

PeepShow

One more thing C4, these are not gunna go anywhere if you don't proofread and use proper grammer marks.

lol, coming from a person that can't even spell grammar, that's quite the understatement.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
errm.... C4 it looks good i think its creative it looks more professional than the WWE web sight is cuz that seems to be just a little too organized

C4

Come on people, it was a freaking experiment to try something different and I don't need anymore constructive criticism on this.. :disgust1: sheesh!

By the way I messed up with that rectangle above Ric Flair and didn't know what news to add over there so just wrote something, get over it people!

Wrestling Station

^so why you posted it in the GFX showroom if you didnt want us to give you feedback and stuff?

C4

I wanted people to give feedback, not complain about mine. And say that their graphics are better than mine, when will this end brother?

ma1st

Reaction score
That was just an example of what I'm gonna do with this in my request thread, of course I can do much better than that.

the dark knight

lol, coming from a person that can't even spell grammar, that's quite the understatement.
owned.
I wanted people to give feedback, not complain about mine. And say that their graphics are better than mine, when will this end brother?
complaining gives feedback sometimes. bitching on the other hand, is unacceptable.