• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Discussion Thread

Sabretooth

This is simulated fighting though. Obviously the implication is that these guys are trained to fight, or at least wrestle. Bigger men lose to smaller guys quite often. You're really just being ignorant or obtuse if you don't realize that.

All strowman has to do is grab him and put him on the ground and start cranking his neck.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
All strowman has to do is grab him and put him on the ground and start cranking his neck.

Nah. Doesn't work that way. Sorry boss.

Awesome finish to the show, even if it was pretty much exactly as I expected. This next chapter in The Fiend's career should be dope.

Sabretooth

Nah. Doesn't work that way. Sorry boss.

Awesome finish to the show, even if it was pretty much exactly as I expected. This next chapter in The Fiend's career should be dope.

Yeah it does. Someone as powerful as strowman could do that. You fuckin Seth gonna knock him out with speed. Hell Strowman is quick af.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Strowman might as well start coming out to Brodus Clay's entrance music and dance his way down to the ring at this point.

Seth Rollins fucking sucks.