• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not after the beat down that he was given by Brock, he still should've been hurt.
Considering the match is the best match they've had together in years, I'll take what we got.

It's still irrelevant to the fact it's only going to be a few hours between this match and the main event.

That's why I think it's opening so they have a full show to go through the drama of the build to the main.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Considering the match is the best match they've had together in years, I'll take what we got.

It's still irrelevant to the fact it's only going to be a few hours between this match and the main event.

That's why I think it's opening so they have a full show to go through the drama of the build to the main.
So I'm going to see the drama of Seth doing his "I'm hurt, I'm hurt," only to do all his moves and spots that revolve around using what he hurt.

Kross Rhodes

So I'm going to see the drama of Seth doing his "I'm hurt, I'm hurt," only to do all his moves and spots that revolve around using what he hurt.
I mean we could have a match where all we see is a guy get rag-dolled because he's too hurt to wrestle and then do a roll-up.

Sounds exciting.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I like Seth and all, but a lot of times his selling isn't really that great. Maybe it isn't his fault, maybe he's told not to cause a lot of people seem to be bad at it now, but it is what it is.

Kross Rhodes

I like Seth and all, but a lot of times his selling isn't really that great. Maybe it isn't his fault, maybe he's told not to cause a lot of people seem to be bad at it now, but it is what it is.
Whether or not the selling is good or bad wasn't the point.

Just that it's only a few hours between the matches so they probably will still do some kind of angle here.

Kross Rhodes

He literally sold the ribs the whole match though?
giphy.gif

I could have sworn he sold it, but figured I must have remembered it wrong if they were claiming he didn't.