• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Discussion Thread

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Both title matches are now Horsewomen only clashes. Leading me to believe it's time for the Horsewomen feud between Boss 'N Hug Connection and whatever Tea inspired name Becky and the reunited Charlotte go by.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Both title matches are now Horsewomen only clashes. Leading me to believe it's time for the Horsewomen feud between Boss 'N Hug Connection and whatever Tea inspired name Becky and the reunited Charlotte go by.
Wouldn’t that mean Charlotte turns babyface?

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Don’t wanna see it.

Is Evolution still a thing? I’d rather see them have a 4-way then a tag match
I would have said that might have been in the cards if they didn't just turn Bayley. They're setting up for a Sasha and Bayley on Becky situation and I can't help but feel that's the primer for Charlotte coming to help Becky even the odds.

That said, I think Evolution is happening again and that's probably where the match is happening.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
If Charlotte and Becky end up teaming again I'd hope it was just a "common enemies" thing with Bayley and Sasha attacking both of them so they're forced to team up to even the odds but they don't become all friendly again

Reactions: Sylar

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Another horsewomen centric angle......save us Ronda.
It's really funny to me that no other woman (except Ronda obviously) can get over besides the Horsewomen. I put the blame on both WWE for how they only push them and also the other girls for not getting over enough to break through and stop the Horsewomen from running shit, Bliss is the only one that's really succeeded.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
How they get there I have no clue but all I can see happening is Becky losing the title pretty soon to Sasha and Bayley retaining against Charlotte. Becky and Charlotte will then essentially switch feuds and brands so that Becky can be on SmackDown for the launch on Fox.

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Baszler should be called up in the next few months. She should break the cycle