WWE Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
well that's it.....let's see how things get booked for now on......I preditc a return of Cena at SummerSlam 08

kingovkings

Reaction score
give Orton the strap for a few months as to build up a good feud with trips with trips turning heel then give trips his 11th time title run for awhile and shot y2j in the mix as well

LKP

A bit wierd that vicne didnt actually announce the match on sunday for the title. So it looks like the wwe are draging out cena injury by getting people to by the ppv to see what title match they do and what stars are in it.

CenaMark54

They aren't telling you the match for a reason and that reason is because its going to be Orton vs Hardy.

They can draw more viewers by making people think the match will be huge than actually announcing Orton vs Hardy. If it was going to be a huge match they would have announced it.

Hardy is the third biggest face on Raw and the WWE is not going to put HHH anywhere near Orton yet.

Reaction score
THANK GOD!!!

I just found out about this and I might consider watching WWE again, FUCK YES! Cena better be out for like 2 years to make up for his fucking 1 year title reign

NinoBrown

Reaction score
They aren't telling you the match for a reason and that reason is because its going to be Orton vs Hardy.

They can draw more viewers by making people think the match will be huge than actually announcing Orton vs Hardy. If it was going to be a huge match they would have announced it.

Hardy is the third biggest face on Raw and the WWE is not going to put HHH anywhere near Orton yet.

WTF? Hardy?

Reaction score
it's a possibility but I highly doubt it...i don't think Jeff will ever be a world champ.....

LKP

Same here but he dont ahve to win the match to be in it. You can have murdoch in it and he wont win.

Weebo

Reaction score
Do you think at No Mercy they will get rid of the stupid Spinner belt and either bring i a new one or the last one that JBL had?

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I think they're holding back on announcing the main event for No Mercy, so that they can "Shock the World" by having Shawn Michaels return and beat Orton in Last Man Standing, give HBK one more run as 'The Man!' and who better for him to defeat, than the man who took him out back at Judgement Day.

LKP

Or orton just winning it by luck they both get up by ten and hbk just falls back down. And yes i think the old wwe title will come back.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I think they would definitely promote HBK's return a little more to try to boost the buys for the PPV so I don't think he is coming just yet. I think we are likely to see Orton Vs. Kennedy Vs. Hardy.

LKP

^^^Not really by not announcing the no mercy match up will get people watching cause most people will think y2j or hbk will be there.