WWE Championship situiation.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
As we all know there will be a WWE championship match on RAW next Monday. Batista is still the champion, but will he be able to compete then? As we also heard MVP says that he wants to be in it. Of course, we also have Randy Orton and possibly even HHH involved in it. What do you think will happen? Does anyone see MVP becoming WWE Champion thus fulfilling the prophecy of awesomeness?

Klide

i still think its too early for MVP to be a main eventer. As for the WWE Championship IDK.. I didnt get why the ref stopped counting who cares if the ambulance came Orton and Vickie said if he dosent make the 10 count Btw the ref stop counting before HHH even showed up??? But i think that there going to be giving an update during raw or on WWE.com that Batista is out for (blank) weeks..And for that being the WWE title will be vacated and a new champion will be crowed next week on raw. in either HHH vs Randy Orton, or even a triple threat HHH vs Orton vs MVP

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Apparantly Batista's only out for 2-3 weeks, so they might leave it vacant until the next ppv, then have a triple threat with him, Orton and HHH, or possibly a 4-way with MVP.

MikeRaw

I'd like to see him be WWE Champ, but I doubt it. I'm really interested to see how it turns out. Raw is 3 hours next week, so it could be pretty good. Sadly, I see Triple H winning it. I never thought I'd say "sadly" in terms f Triple H winning, seeing as he's my favourite, but at this point, especially with him as face, it's too fucking stale. I see him winning though.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I would like to see HHH as a heel, his return last night sounded pretty sick. Wish I could have watched it but had an exam this morning :(

Evil Austin

Wait did he return, this is kinda spoilers isn't it? ^^

Klide

i still think its too early for MVP to be a main eventer. As for the WWE Championship IDK.. I didnt get why the ref stopped counting who cares if the ambulance came Orton and Vickie said if he dosent make the 10 count Btw the ref stop counting before HHH even showed up??? But i think that there going to be giving an update during raw or on WWE.com that Batista is out for (blank) weeks..And for that being the WWE title will be vacated and a new champion will be crowed next week on raw. in either HHH vs Randy Orton, or even a triple threat HHH vs Orton vs MVP
Here are the updates

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/8763048/woundedanimal?cid=2009EP-00

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if that was a spoiler, I figured it's aired now so it's cool to talk about it.

MizMasta3000

I agree but maybe this is what WWE has planned since he juust dropped the U.S. title. Just thank God Cena is too busy with Show and Miz to be in it I hate it when he is champ

Several months. Jeez he will be out after the bash. I am starting to get bored with this Randy Orton vs. The McMahon family storyline but since HHH is back, and the title is vacated, its inevitable

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
They've billed next week on Raw as having championships from all 3 brands being defended. What I'm guessing we'll see, if that's the case, is an announcement from the Board of Directors that with Batista being out of action for up to 4 months, we'll have a vacated title which will be resolved between Randy Orton and Triple H...

...but I think the match is going to end in disqualification and keep the title vacated for at least another week.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
Even with Batista out, I can see the title being vacant until the Bash. Hopefully Orton will beat Triple H (not that I'm an Orton fan, Triple H as champ is just stale), but I won't hold my breath.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Even with Batista out, I can see the title being vacant until the Bash. Hopefully Orton will beat Triple H (not that I'm an Orton fan, Triple H as champ is just stale), but I won't hold my breath.

I'm actually hoping that they don't leave it vacant through the PPV. Raw itself could use a big match for the title with a decisive victory (even if it is with help). I'd love to see MVP at least thrown into the mix. Like I said before countless times, he doesn't need to win the belt, but he should get an opportunity to get into a main event feud and get the experience and test the waters and where he is with the crowd right now. Besides, it would be refreshing to see him thrown into a match with Orton (even if Triple H is still trying to attack Orton to keep the strap off of him) it could build to a triple threat, and throwing MVP in might actually help these two try to outperform MVP and actually make for a decent selling matchup.

noumenon

RAW is being advertised to have all three titles defended on it next week.
The smartest bet would definately be a tournament for the WWE Title instead of just having HHH/Orton. It would allow guys like MVP who aren't quite there to test the waters in a semi-title situation. And if HHH/Orton plays out anything like it did at Mania then...boo.

MizMasta3000

Any maineventer having a championship reign is stale the best champ was The Rock