WWE Champion, Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

JeffHardysig.png

There you go.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im not really liking the background and theres really not much else to say about it...

seX-Power

All around I like it but I think maybe the background could be a bit darker. Maybe some text would do this sig good. I guess it's alright, if not a bit blurry though.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I don't see how you would stick a text into this as the GFX has so many colors in it, that it would consume the text which ever color it would be. This I think is kind of simple really. I can't put my finger on what you did. Want to elaborate for me?

JC Punk

Reaction score
Not to be mean by any means but this imo is rly bad.

Reaction score
I dont like the background. It looks quite pixelated. Also, its all to unclear on what youre trying to focus on. Making the BG darker would have helped.

J

I definitly agree with Haywood, I think had you made the background darker it may have fit better.

Phenom

Reaction score
TBH, I don't like it at all. The only thing good about it is the render placement/position. The background is sloppy.

4/10

C4

I don't like the signature at all, the background looks really bad. There is nothing more other than that to comment on.

CT Styles

JC Punk said:
Not to be mean by any means but this imo is rly bad.

Give me reasons, otherwise like most of your posts in the GFX section; which are like that, it's useless.

SnackZ

Reaction score
the glowing edges, posterization and blurriness ruins this sig. Enigma used the same PSD (post after your post) and it looks way better due to render and the bg. Your placement/use of the PSD as damn near the entire sig does not work. Sorry.

Kizza

Ugh, I hate that background, it looks like you just pasted his hair over and over and used it with some terrible effect to make the background.