WWE Bottom Line

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tocco101

Reaction score
anybody intrested in watching it 2moz at 10pm (uktime) on the internet?

seX-Power

No, not really.

I take it it's some shitty recap WWE Experience like show.

tocco101

Reaction score
Its Live and streamed directly from a dedicated server in high quality from 300kpbs - 500kpbs and thats just like your tv however its on the internet and all streams are bufferless so who wants to watch because its on 2day

and NOOOO its not a recap

Airfixx

Wiki: "WWE Bottom Line (originally WWE The Bottom Line) is a World Wrestling Entertainment syndicated television show which recaps events taking place on RAW. It replaced the WWE's previous syndicated highlight show , Livewire".

Ok, so I was half right.

Wrestling Station

I sometimes watch few minutes of that show on TV not internet. Yeah its recap of what happend during the week.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Its Live and streamed directly from a dedicated server in high quality from 300kpbs - 500kpbs and thats just like your tv however its on the internet and all streams are bufferless so who wants to watch because its on 2day

Yeah, I just watched an episode, it is 100% recap. I don't know why you're saying it's not.

Wrestling Station

I smell indirect advertisment (in future reference)

chessarmy

I used to watch this in Lebanon when I visited there to keep up with wrestling. Todd Grisham hosted the Bottom Line, the RAW recap show and WWE "After Burn" was hosted by Josh Mathews, the Smackdown! recap show