WWE: Big Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

WWE: Big Time, my first real BTB. One that in my eyes is quite successful and definitely my most successful. WWE: Big Time is my fifth BTB, I did about three on another forum when I first decided to click on the 'forums' button to see what it was. I found the 'Book This!' section and found out about the wonderful world of BTB. The three I did there were short and unsuccessful due to my lack of experience. I didn't choose to quit. I got banned, lol. I came here and found the best BTB section on the internet and started with CWA: Championship Wrestling Association. That lasted a little while until IWF had a problem. I then started a new BTB when IWF returned title, 'WWE: Big Time' it is definitely my most successful and I think it has been quite successful here on IWF. I tried to incorporate my previous BTB, CWA into it and succeeded to make IMO, a great storyline. I have done, I think three PPV's, Wrestlemania 24, Clash of the Companies and just recently Backlash. Backlash I think was the best PPV I have done. WWE: Big Time has gone on for about three months now and I have loved every minute of being the 'owner' I guess of it and that is why it saddens me to say that WWE: Big Time is going to be rested for the time being. Next term I will being having school exams and exams plus two shows, CWA & WWE don't mix. I have thought about this a long time now and WWE: Big Time will be back but not until after the exams. It depends, so it saddens me to say goodbye to by far my best BTB but I will incorporate all the experience and pointers I got from the reviews and add them into 'WCW: The Betrayal, The Resurrection'. I will just be doing the WCW show of that BTB and I think I can cope with that. So for now, goodbye WWE: Big Time! But it will be back at some point in time.:)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wow. tbh this is really disappointing, as I love everything you write. Glad to see something new from you at the same time, but I still hope that wwe big time will come back

The Leviathan

Reaction score
So you mean you're going to shutdown WWE: Big Time. Well, that's indeed a bad news in the section. We have seen you improved in this BTB and looks like WCW is also great so far.