• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Backstage Discussion Thread

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I’m not sure if we have one for this, it’s hard for me to look up on tapatalk lol. Anyway this just happened on it.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
Dammit Punk, don’t play with my heart like that. We all want it so bad to be you.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I am so confused on it because the hacker himself looks Punk-ish with the hoodie, but, they have Ali’s hand symbol of lights out in the open. I stared at the hand and it was white. Some people said they saw tattoos on the hand, but, it didn’t see any?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I am so confused on it because the hacker himself looks Punk-ish with the hoodie, but, they have Ali’s hand symbol of lights out in the open. I stared at the hand and it was white. Some people said they saw tattoos on the hand, but, it didn’t see any?

I think they are honestly trying to troll us, plus like Smark mentioned the other day that they probably aren't even using who it's gonna be in the end. :lol so we'll see. Like, if Punk comes back as the hacker cool, but I rather he come back as just himself or something over this. But I will take him anyway I can get him.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also :TI: Otis came on and was happy the MITB was Packers colors and Punk's reaction was priceless. :lol I'll see if a Tweet comes up soon with it for anyone not watching.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I wouldn’t put it past them to be using some guy that isn’t the one lol

I still think more than likely it will just be Ali. It makes no sense to have his lights there if it’s not him....unless it’s to throw people off.

I didn’t think enough people gave enough of a shit about Ali for this kind of hype return. I think he’s a good wrestler, I just don’t think people will be that excited for him.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I still think it's more than one person, cause I caught the person saying "WE" a few times. So, that seems a bit weird to me.

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
I wouldn’t put it past them to be using some guy that isn’t the one lol

I still think more than likely it will just be Ali. It makes no sense to have his lights there if it’s not him....unless it’s to throw people off.

I didn’t think enough people gave enough of a shit about Ali for this kind of hype return. I think he’s a good wrestler, I just don’t think people will be that excited for him.

This was my theory. They’ve done this before too.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Sami has been stripped of the IC Title and a tournament is being held. :mjcry someone check on Chris.

Yeah I saw the News on Twitter. Pretty crazy in a matter of Months we've had a new Raw Women's Champion, a new CW Champion to be crowned, and now a IC Champion to be crowned. Punk GOT HIS ICE CREAM BARS FINALLY!! We need some Classic Superstars to be honest.