• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE: Backlash 2008 and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael1

Got the OK from The Leviathan.

Backstory: It's time for something new. Mr. McMahon has quit being the chairman after a wrestling match with Ric Flair just weeks before WrestleMania in which he got injured in. In a press conference he stated he is stepping down because his mindset isn't right and that he's starting to lose interest in wrestling. He states that he is passing the company down to his son Shane McMahon and his daughter Stephanie McMahon so they are both Co-Chairmens. In the press conference Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon stated the rosters and champions will stay the same. Armando Estrada will also remain ECW General Manager.

Co-Chairmens: Shane McMahon & Stephanie McMahon

Raw Roster:
GENERAL MANAGER: Shane McMahon

Ashley
Beth Phoenix
Brian Kendrick
Candice
Carlito
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
DH Smith
Hawksaw Jim Duggan
Hardcore Holly
JBL
Jeff Hardy [Suspended for 60 Days. Returns 2 weeks after Backlash.]
Jerry Lawler [Commentator]
Jillian
Jim Ross [Commentator]
John Cena
JTG
Katie Lea Burchill
Lance Cade
Lillian Garcia [Ring announcer]
Maria
Melina
Mickie James
Mike Adamle [Random appearances]
Mr. Kennedy
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Randy Orton
Robbie McAllister
Ron Simmons [Rehab]
Rory McAllister [Torn tricep; Out 5 months]
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Todd Grisham [Interview]
Trevor Murdoch
Triple H
Umaga
Val Venis
William Regal

Raw Champions
WWE Champion:
Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion: Chris Jericho
Womens Champion: Mickie James
World Tag Team Champions: Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes

Smackdown! Roster:
General Manager: Stephanie McMahon

Batista
Big Show
Cherry
Chuck Palumbo
Curt Hawkins
Dave Taylor [Inactive; Unknown reasons]
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Eve Torres
Festus
Finlay
Funaki
Gregory Helms [Inactive; Back in 1 month]
Hornswoggle
Jamie Noble
Jesse
Jimmy Wang Yang
Jonathan Coachmen [Commentator]
Justin Roberts [Ring announcer]
Kenny Dykstra [Inactive; Injured knee - back in 1 month]
Mark Henry
Maryse
Matt Hardy
Michael Cole [Commentator]
Michelle McCool
Montel Vontavious Porter
Rey Mysterio [Injured; Torn bicep]
Shannon Moore
The Great Khali
Torrie Wilson
The Undertaker
Vickie Guerrero
Victoria
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

Smackdown! Champions
World Heavyweight Champion:
The Undertaker
United States Champion: Montel Vontavious Porter
WWE Tag Team Champions: John Morrison & The Miz

ECW Roster:
General Manager: Armando Estrada

Balls Mahoney
Big Daddy V
Boogeyman [Inactive; unknown reasons]
Chavo Guerrero
CM Punk
Colin Delaney
Elijah Burke
Joey Styles [Commentator]
John Morrison
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Layla
Lena Yeda [Interview]
Matt Striker
Mike Knox
Nunzio
Shelton Benjamin
Stevie Richards
Tazz [Commentator]
The Miz
Tommy Dreamer
Tony Chimel [Ring announcer]

ECW Champions
ECW Champion:
Kane

BACKLASH

00000000000000000000000000000000-5.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker (c) vs Edge

00000000000000000000000000000000-4.jpg

Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs JBL vs Randy Orton (c) vs Triple H

00000000000000000000000000000000-3.jpg

The Big Show vs The Great Khali

00000000000000000000000000000000-2.jpg

United States Championship Match
MVP (c) vs Matt Hardy

00000000000000000000000000000000-1.jpg

ECW Championship Match
Kane (c) vs Chavo Guerrero

00000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Special Referee Match
Shawn Michaels vs Batista

The Ripper

Looks good so far could be some good brand wars with Shane and Steph.

Why not check out World Wrestling Enterrainment which is set at the same time as this

Michael1

Backlash
Baltimore, Maryland

WWE opening video airs.

Highlights from WrestleMania air.

Edge: At WrestleMania.

Triple H: At WrestleMania.

John Cena: At WrestleMania.

Edge: Things.

Triple H: Didn't.

John Cena: Go our way.

Edge: But tonight...

Triple H: It's revenge time.

John Cena: Tonight, payback will come.

Edge: Tonight the deadman will pay.

Triple H: Tonight, everyone will find out just why I am the king of kings.

John Cena: Tonight, is the champ comes back.

Edge: Revenge.

Triple H: Revenge.

John Cena: Revenge.

Edge: This...

Triple H: Is...

John Cena: BACKLASH!

Some more highlights air.

Commentator: WELCOME TO BACKLASH! Your faith, is in our hands. And now ladies and gentlemen Backlash is brought to you by Skittles, taste the rainbow.

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

The pyro ends and these fans are going absolutely nuts in Baltimore. The cameras go to J.R. and King first.

Jim Ross: Hello ladies and gentlemen, and we bring to you, Backlash! King, tonight for Raw it will be a huge fatal four way main event with John Cena, JBL, Randy Orton and Triple H.

Jerry Lawler: J.R. I'm telling you things will get ugly tonight in that match, things have gotten personal quickly between all four men. Randy Orton definitely has a huge target on his back tonight since he is champion.

Jim Ross: And now lets take you to our Smackdown! colleagues, Michael Cole and Jonathan Coachmen.

Michael Cole: Thank you, J.R. and you want to talk about huge, how about the Smackdown! main event for the World Heavyweight Championship, it's a WrestleMania 24 re-match, the deadman, the phenom, The Undertaker vs the rated R superstar, Edge. That's going to be huge.

Jonathan Coachmen: Oh, that definitely will be huge for Smackdown! as it's our main event. And Edge seemed to have a plan up his sleeve, with the Edgeheads coming down to ringside just to "watch" the match but Stephanie McMahon the co-chairWOMEN and general manager of Smackdown! has stated that if anyone gets involved in The Undertaker vs Edge match tonight, they will be fired on the spot!

Michael Cole: Well, that's good for Undertaker and not good for Edge that's for sure. And now our ECW colleagues, Tazz and Joey Styles.

Tazz: Thank you, Michael. The ECW main event for tonight, Kane vs Chavo Guerrero. And things have also gotten personal here when Kane defeated Chavo in a mere 8 seconds at WrestleMania! That's just embarressing.

Joey Styles: That definitely was embarressing, Tazz but lately Chavo Guerrero has been getting some help from his bodyguard, Bam Neely. Bam Neely has destroyed Kane in the weeks leading up to this match, and you gotta know Kane won't be at 100% tonight because of his ribs.

DING...DING...DING!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemne, the following match is the United States Championship Match!

MVP came out to tremendous heat from the crowd. MVP just walked confidently with the U.S. Championship around his waist.

Justin Roberts: First, making his way to the ring, he is the United States Champion, M...V...P!

Matt Hardy's music hit and he came out to a huge pop from the crowd. Matt Hardy slapped some hands on his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Making his way to the ring, he is the challenger, Matt Hardy!

United States Championship Match
Matt Hardy vs MVP (c)

The bell rang. Both men remained in the opposite corners from each other. The fans were crazy loud chanting, "Hardy! Hardy!" MVP started talking trash to Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy looked away like it was nothing. The two men started to circle the ring. MVP was yelling, "I'm Better Than You!" to Matt Hardy as the two men continued to circle the ring. They then stepped in on each other and locked up. Matt Hardy took MVP down in a headlock. MVP backed Matt Hardy to the ropes and then pushed him off. Matt ran off the ropes and hit a shoulder block on MVP knocking him right down. MVP rolled to the outside of the ring right away. MVP was just staring at Matt Hardy looking surprised. He told the referee to hold Matt back. The referee told Matt to back away from the ropes and he did. MVP slowly climbed to the apron and got in the ring very slowly. Matt Hardy then ran to the ropes and MVP went right to the outside again. MVP was complaining. MVP took the United States Championship and started walking up the rampway. The fans were booing. Matt Hardy went to the outside of the ring and ran after MVP. Matt attacked MVP from behind on the rampway knocking him down. Matt Hardy picked MVP up and strongly irish whipped him in to the apron. Matt then ran at MVP against the apron and rammed his knee in the stomach of MVP. Matt Hardy then pushed MVP in the ring and quickly followed. He then went on MVP for the cover. 1...2...MVP got the shoulder up. Matt Hardy picked MVP up and started giving huge right hands to MVP. Matt Hardy then irish whipped MVP in to the corner. Matt took a run at MVP in the corner but MVP lifted his boot up and caught Hardy in the jaw. Matt was staggered as he was holding his chin and jaw. MVP then ran out of the corner and off the ropes but Matt Hardy from absolutely nowhere connected with a huge dropkick on MVP. Matt again went for the cover. 1...2...MVP got the shoulder up. MVP was crawling to the ropes. Matt Hardy went after MVP thinking he would get out of the ring and then laid and elbow drop on the kidneys of MVP. MVP held his back as he rolled around the ring. MVP started to scream in pain. Matt Hardy picked MVP up and started giving clobbering blows to the back of MVP. MVP from nowhere shot up and raked the eyes of Matt Hardy. MVP then grabbed Matt Hardy and threw him shoulder first in the steel ring post.

MVP dropped to one knee in the corner holding his back. MVP screamed at the referee to count the ring out. 1.......2.......3........4........5.......6........7..........8....Matt Hardy now rolled in the ring. MVP got up and started stomping on the back of Matt Hardy. MVP picked Matt Hardy up and put him against the ropes. MVP hit huge chops to Matt Hardy against the ropes. Matt Hardy dropped to his knees holding his chest. MVP picked Hardy up and put him against the ropes again. MVP was setting up for another chop but Matt Hardy ducked it. Matt Hardy then ran off the ropes taking a run at MVP but MVP stuck his boot up and connected with a huge big boot on Matt Hardy taking him right down. MVP waved his arms saying, "It's Over!" MVP dropped to his knees and went for the cover at the same time hooking the leg. 1...2...Matt Hardy got the shoulder up. MVP looked up in disbelief. He then complained to the referee thinking it was a three count. MVP turned around to Matt Hardy after complaining. MVP was going for a clothesline but Matt Hardy ducked it and then connected with a huge side effect on MVP. Matt Hardy got up slowly and got a good reaction from the crowd. Matt Hardy jumped up to the second rope and pulled his elbow pad off. MVP got up and Matt connected with an elbow drop on the back of the head of MVP. MVP dropped to both his knees holding the back of his head. Matt Hardy held his arms out and was getting ready for the twist of fate. MVP got up and turned to Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy kicked MVP in the stomach and got MVP in the front facelock. Matt was turning but MVP lifted him up and dropped him down with a huge backbreaker making Matt landed on his knee that he stuck out. Matt was screaming in pain. MVP threw Matt to the crowd and then fell on his back by himself. The referee started counting as both men were down. 1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....MVP got up and does Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy turns to MVP and ran at him looking for a clothesline but MVP ducked it. MVP then grabbed Matt Hardy by the waist from behind and pushed him in to the corner chest first. MVP then rolled Matt Hardy up and grabbed the tights. The referee didn't realize. 1...2...Matt Hardy kicked out and MVP went flying in to the corner. He got out of the corner staggered. Matt Hardy got up and kicked MVP in the stomach. Matt was going for the twist of fate again but instead MVP dropped to his knees and gave a huge low blow to Matt Hardy for the DQ.

Winner: Matt Hardy by DQ - MVP retains

Aftermath: After the match MVP demaned the U.S. Championship. The referee walked up the rampway to get it. He gave it to MVP and celebrated like he just won it. Matt Hardy then got up and as MVP turned to Matt Hardy, Matt Hardy gave a huge kick to the groin of MVP causing much pain. Matt Hardy then took the United States Championship and hit MVP in the head with the championship. Matt Hardy placed the belt in the middle of the ring and picked MVP up. Matt Hardy then set MVP up for the twist of fate on the belt and hit it successfully. Matt Hardy shot up right away as his music hit. Matt Hardy stared at the fallen MVP and said, "This isn't over. It's not over."

Backstage

Backstage we find JBL. He's asking random people if they've seen Triple H. While walking through the hall he finds Triple H's locker room and walks in.

JBL: Triple H! Triple H!

Triple H: What? Jeez. Haven't you ever heard of knocking? What do you want?

JBL: Look. Tonight, you and I are in a big match. A fatal four way match for the WWE Championship. Both of our odds are 1 in 4 of coming out champion...

Triple H: What's your point...

JBL: Was I finished talking!? I don't think so. I was just about to get there. My point is that if you and I work as a unit tonight our chances go up from 1 in 4, to 2 in 4. What do you say, Hunter?

Triple H: JBL, honestly, I wouldn't team with you if my life depened on it. I'd take my chances alone.

JBL: You don't know how much of a big mistake you're making.

Triple H: Oooo, I'm so scared. Get out of here!

JBL: Just wait and see out there. You'll pay...

JBL walked out of Triple H's locker room as Triple H started to laugh. The camera goes to the ring.

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following bought is a Giant vs Giant match!

The Great Khali's music hit and he came out to major heat from the audience.

Justin Roberts: First, making his way to the ring, he is 7ft 3inches. The Great Khali!

Big Show's music hit and he came out to a massive pop from the crowd topping Matt Hardy's from earlier in the night.

Justing Roberts: Now, making his way to the ring, he is 7ft tall, The Big Show!

Giant vs Giant
Big Show vs The Great Khali

The two men were on opposite sides of the ring as they wouldn't get their eyes of each other. Big Show started to talk some trash at Khali as Khali just stood there like he didn't understand a word. The two men backed away and started to circle the ring slowly. Big Show had his arms up to his chest like he was getting ready to give huge punches to Khali. Khali yelled at the referee and said he wants the arms down. The referee told Big Show to put his arms down and Big Show was in disbelief. Khali looked to take advantage by approaching Big Show quick but Big Show from absolutely nowhere connected with one huge right on The Great Khali even harder then the one he hit on Smackdown! a few weeks ago. Big Show then walked over the fallen Great Khali like it was nothing. Big Show picked Khali up and started giving right hands to the body of Khali. Big Show backed Khali all the way in to the corner with the rights and left. Big Show then backed up and started to take a run at Khali in the corner but Khali held his boot up and connected with a huge big boot on Big Show knocking him down like a ton of bricks. Big Show was getting up slowly and was now on one knee. Khali then went in front of Big Show and was looking for the vice grip on Big Show but Big Show was holding the arms of the giant, The Great Khali. Big Show then backed Khali all the way to the ropes and Khali flipped right over the top rope. Khali landed on his feet and just stared at Big Show. Khali then grabbed Big Show's leg and dragged him under the bottom rope to the outside. Khali was looking for the chop to the top of the head but Big Show ducked and ended up behind Khali. Khali turned to Big Show and Big Show hit a big clothesline to Khali on the floor. Big Show then went in the ring to break up the count. Big Show rolled back to the outside of the ring.

Big Show picked Khali up and irish whipped him in to the barricade. Big Show ran at Khali and speared him against the barricade. Khali fell to his knees holding his back. Khali crawled on his knees to the apron and used the bottom rope to help him up. Khali rolled in the ring. Big Show follwed. Big Show got up once he got in the ring and hit a huge elbow drop on the chest of The Great Khali. Big Show went for the cover. 1...2...Khali got the shoulder up. Big Show looked at the referee in disbelief. Big Show got up and ran to the ropes. Big Show shot off the ropes and hit a huge leg drop on Khali. Big Show again went for the cover. 1...2...Khali got his foot on the bottom rope.

Michael Cole: That's why it's good to have long legs like The Great Khali has.

Big Show again looked shocked he didn't finish it there. Big Show picked Khali up and looked pissed now. Big Show grabbed Khali by the throat to a pop from the crowd. Khali then got his hand on Big Show's throat. The fans were on Big Show's side rooting for him. Big Show and Khali walked to the middle of the ring. Khali threw Big Show's arm off his throat. Khali then got his other arm on the throat of Big Show looking for the tree slam but Big Show wouldn't got up. He was shaking his head. Big Show then used his two free arms to get the arms of Khali off his throat. Khali backed to the ropes. Khali bounced back at Big Show and hit a chop to the top of the head of Big Show. Big Show looked staggered. Khali lifted his arm for another chop but from nowhere Big Show got his arm on the throat of Khali. Big Show then hit a huge chokeslam to Khali in the middle of the ring. Big Show crawled on The Great Khali for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: The Big Show

Aftermath: After the match as Big Show was celebrating he looked at Khali who was starting to get up but slowly. Big Show then gave a big boot to the head of Khali making him roll to the outside of the ring. Big Show then cleared the ECW announce table and told Styles and Tazz to move. Big Show picked Khali up and choked him again. Big Show walked Khali over to the announce table. Big Show picked Khali up and chokeslammed him through the ECW announce table to a huge pop from the crowd. Big Show's music hit as Big Show looked at the fallen Khali and then started to walk to the back.

Backstage

Backstage we see Edge backstage and he finds Stephanie McMahon's office. Edge just barges in.

Stephanie McMahon: Do you know who I am?

Edge: Yes, I do and I'm sorry, but it's very important.

Stephanie McMahon: ...Go ahead.

Edge: Listen, I heard you just banned Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder from ringside for my match? Why? I mean, all they wanted to do was just watch. What, is that against your law now that you're the General Manager of this brand? Huh?

Stephanie McMahon: No. It's not that. It's because I know your Edge buddies would do more then just "watch" like you say they will.

Edge: Well, why is it that if anyone interferes they're fired. That's bullcrap!

Stephanie McMahon: Because I want this match to be a good, clean wrestling match, none of your shenanigans.

Edge: IT'S NOT FAIR, STEPHANIE! C'MON! YOU KNOW IT! I KNOW IT! IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!

Stephanie McMahon: If you don't get the hell out of my office right now, I'll fire you, on the spot!

Edge: It's not fair!

Stephanie McMahon: You have three seconds. 1.......2.......

Edge walks out of Stephanie's office. Stephanie smirked.

*Judgment Day Promo Airs*

Ding...Ding...Ding...

Tony Chimmel: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is the ECW Championship match!

Kane's music hits and he comes out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Tony Chimmel: First, making his way to the ring, he is the ECW Champion, Kane!

Chavo Guerrero's music hits and he comes out to a good amount of heat from the crowd. He also came out with his bodyguard, Bam Neely

Tony Chimmel: Now, making his way to the ring, he is the challenger, accompanied to the ring by Bam Neely, Chavo Guerrero!

ECW Championship Match
Kane (c) vs Chavo Guerrero (w/Bam Neely)

The referee was checking both men to make sure they don't have any weapons. They're clean and the bell rings. The two men quickly circle the ring. Chavo takes a run at Kane but Kane grabs him by the throat looking for another quick victory with a chokeslam but once Kane picked him up in the air Chavo jumped out of the grip and landed on his feet. Chavo quickly rolled to the outside of the ring to re-group. Chavo whispered something in Bam Neely's ear. Kane had enough and went to the outside of the ring. Bam Neely was going for a clothesline on Kane but Kane ducked it and hit a chokeslam to Bam Neely on the floor. Kane then stared at Chavo Guerrero. Kane was stalking Chavo. Chavo was running around the ring. Chavo then rolled in the ring and waited for Kane. Chavo Guerrero started to stomp on the back of Kane as he tried to get in the ring. Chavo backed up and hit a low dropkick to the head of Kane. Chavo quickly hooked the leg for the cover. 1...2...Kane got the shoulder up. Kane then sat up to a pop from the crowd. Chavo ran off the ropes and were going for a clothesline on Kane but Kane ducked it and ran off the ropes himself. Kane then gave a big boot to face of Chavo knocking him right down. Kane then right away bounced off the ropes again and hit a huge elbow drop on Chavo. Kane went for the cover slowly. 1...2...Chavo got the shoulder up. Bam Neely jumped on the apron and Kane gave a him a big boot off the apron making him fly face first in the announce table. Kane then turned to Chavo who had gotten to the top turnbuckle. Chavo Guerrero then hit a huge crossbody on Kane and remained on the fallen Kane for the cover. 1...2...Kane threw Chavo off him making him crash chest first in the mat.

Kane got up as did Chavo holding his gut. Kane gave a few right hands to Chavo and then one huge uppercut as he went against the ropes. Kane tried to irish whip Chavo but Chavo tried to counter but Kane was way to strong. Kane then pulled Chavo towards him and gave one huge clothesline to Chavo!

Tazz: Oh, the impact! That has to hurt.

Joey Styles: Chavo will definitely be soar tomorrow.

Kane picked Chavo up and lifted him up on his shoulder. Kane rammed Chavo throat first in the ropes. Kane then kicked Chavo in the gut and connected with a DDT on Chavo. Chavo rolled to the outside of the ring from the impact. Kane sat up and rolled to the outside of the ring as well. Bam Neely got on the apron again to distract the referee. Behind the referees back Zack Ryder hit Kane in the head with a steel chair. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder threw Kane in the ring and helped Chavo up. Hawkins and Ryder ran to the back. Chavo Guerrero got on the apron and slowly climbed to the top turnbuckle. Chavo Guerrero was going for the frog splash but before he could hit it Kane sat up and Chavo crashed gut first on the mat. Kane then got up and held his arm up. Kane then caught Chavo by the throat. Bam Neely ran in the ring and Kane gave him a big boot making him fly to the outside of the ring. Kane then gave a huge chokeslam to Chavo Guerrero and then went for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Kane to retain

*A Promo plugging the Triple H DVD airs*

Backstage

Backstage we find JBL again, he finds John Cena's locker room and walks in.

John Cena: Who's there!?!

JBL: It is I! Your wrestling god, JBL!

John Cena: Wrestling god my ass.

JBL: What's that supposed to mean!?

John Cena: Nothing, nothing.

JBL: Let me remind you son I actually won my match at WrestleMania, unlike you who actually got his ass pinned.

John Cena: Yeah, yeah, OK I get it, I got pinned, what do you want!?

JBL: Now Cena, I know you're a smart man. A smart business man that will do anything to become WWE Champion once again won't you?

John Cena: Maybe. Why?

JBL: Listen, it's just like I've been saying these past few weeks on Raw, both of our chances are 1 in 4 of becoming WWE Champion. But now, like I said you're smart. See, you'll know a good opportunity when you see it which is why I'm offering you this proporsition. Tonight you and I, John Cena and JBL side-by-side work as a team, a unit, and take out both of those trailer parks pieces of crap, Randy Orton a non-deserving champion and Triple H the supposed king of kings. What do you say, Cena? Be smart. Be the smart guy you are right now and accept this proporsition.

John Cena: You know what, I actually liked what I heard. But you forgot to mention yourself. I mean, why the hell are you in this match. The only reason you're in it is because you asked and you got it. Triple H and I worked our asses off in handicap matches to get in. JBL the fact of the matter is that you don't work to get where you are, you beg and kiss ass. I don't. I earn everything I have achieved in my career and tonight I will earn the WWE Championship BY MYSELF!

JBL: Cena. You've made a mistake. A big mistake.

John Cena: Yeah, yeah what are you going to do, talk some trash on the microphone and then sissy your way out of the match.

JBL: You'll see what I'll do. It's going to be painful and torchering. Just wait and see. Cena, you're looking at the future WWE Champion.

JBL left Cena's locker room unsuccessfully again to form a unit tonight. The camera goes to JBL who is in the hallway standing by the door.

JBL: DAMMIT! Are none of you idiots smart on this show!

Chris Jericho Interview

Todd Grisham: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm Todd Grisham and my gues at this time is the Intercontinental Champion, Chris Jericho! Chris Jericho tonight you special referee a huge match, and also a real personal match between Batista and HBK. Now you've promised in the past week you'll call the match down the middle, but is that what you'll really do?

Chris Jericho: Let me break it down like this, Todd. You see, I'm the Intercontinental Champion. The 8 Time Intercontinental Champion and I'm stuck refereeing a match for a pay-per-view? Are you friggin' kidding me? To me that's BS and it's disrespect to me. You see, now I've been saying a lot of stuff in the past few weeks coming in to the match, I told both, Batista and Shawn Michaels that I'll call it down the middle but did you forget about what happened two weeks ago? First, Shawn Michaels sweet chinned music me, and then on Smackdown! Batista gave me the Batista Bomb on my show, the highlight reel! It's disrespectful. So you know what, I really... don't know if I'm going to call it down the middle tonight. I guess you'll just have to watch the match and see.

Chris Jericho walked off the scene.

A video promo of the Batista/HBK feud airs and how Chris Jericho got mixed in.

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a special referee match!

Chris Jericho's music hits and he comes out to a really mixed reaction from the crowd. He walks confidently, but not proud of being special referee for tonight.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, he is the Intercontinental Champion and the special referee for this bought, Chris Jericho!

Batista's theme music hit and he, like Jericho came out to a mixed reaction. He clapped some hands on his way to the ring. One getting in the ring he had a staredown with Jericho.

Lillian Garcia: First, making his way to the ring, from Washington, DC, he is representing Smackdown!, Batista!

Shawn Michaels' theme music hits and he comes out to a massive pop from the crowd. He clapped a lot of hands on his way to the ring and like Batista, once he got in the ring he stared at Jericho

Lillian Garcia: And now, making his way to the ring, from Houston, Texas, representing Raw, he is the heartbreak kid, the showstopper, SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!

Special Referee Match
Shawn Michaels vs Batista

The bell rings. Batista and Shawn Michaels won't take their eyes off each other. The two men start to circle the ring slowly. Batista and Shawn Michaels eyes remain on each other. They then step in and the two men lock up. Batista powers Shawn Michaels to the corner. Chris Jericho started to count. 1...2...3...4...Batista broke it up since they were in the corner. Chris Jericho then got in Batista's face about it and slapped Batista. Batista didn't look pleased and he scared Chris Jericho all the way to the outside. Batista then turned to Shawn Michaels still in the corner and gave right hands to Michaels. Batista irish whipped Shawn Michaels to the opposite corner. Shawn Michaels flipped in the corner and then unleashed with right hands on Batista. Shawn Michaels backed Batista in the corner with the rights and lefts and Chris Jericho pulled Shawn Michaels off. Chris Jericho got in Shawn Michaels face now. Shawn Michaels then faked a sweet chin music to scare Chris Jericho who immediately ran to the outside of the ring. Shawn then yelled, "Stay there!" Shawn then turned to Batista but Batista ran out of the corner and hit a spear on Shawn Michaels. Shawn rolled to the outside of the ring holding his gut.

Batista followed Shawn to the outside of the ring. Batista picked the fallen Shawn Michaels up and rammed him face first in the steel steps. Batista then threw Shawn Michaels in the timekeepers table with all the chair. Chris Jericho pushed Batista talking trash. Batista had enough and rammed Chris Jericho back first in the steel steps. Batista then took the steel chair and hit Jericho over and over and over again with it in anger. Batista then turned to Shawn Michaels who superkicked the chair in to Batista's face. Batista fell right down hiding his face. Shawn Michaels then got up staggered and looked at the fallen Chris Jericho. Shawn laughed at him. Shawn then picked Batista up and threw him in the ring. Shawn got on the apron and climbed to the top rope. Batista got up in the ring and turned to Michaels who was on the top turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels was going for a crossbody on Batista but Batista caught him and hit a powerslam from nowhere on Michaels. Batista went for the cover but no referee. Batista went to the ropes to look at Chris Jericho. Batista looked up at the ceiling and walked towards Shawn Michaels. Batista picked him up and just lifted him on his shoulder. Batista was running but from nowhere Shawn Michaels locked a leg scissors on the waist of Batista and threw Batista to the outside of the ring through the bottom rope.

Shawn Michaels got up with help of the ropes. Shawn was waiting for Batista to get up. Batista got up with help of the barricade and then Shawn Michaels hit a front flip over the top rope and landed on Batista's shoulder. Both men were down on the outside of the ring with no referee to count them out. Here comes a new referee from the rampway who slides in the ring. He's now counting. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Batista got up and gets in the ring quickly followed by Shawn Michaels. Both men were staggered and were exchanging rights and left. Shawn gave one huge right hand to Batista and Batista bounced off the ropes and hit a massive spear on Shawn Michaels. Batista put his arm over the chest of Shawn Michaels. 1...2...Shawn Michaels got the shoulder up and Batista was in disbelief. Batista picked Shawn Michaels up. Shawn Michaels gave headbutt to the stomach of Batista. Shawn Michaels shot up and ran off the ropes but Batista caught him on both his shoulders and then hit a steamroller on Shawn Michaels. Batista sat up looking at the crowd and then hooked the leg of Michaels. 1...2...Shawn kicked out again. Batista nodded and picked Shawn Michaels up. Batista tried to irish whip Shawn in the corner but Shawn Michaels spun out and then gave a dropkick to the back of Batista making him fly to the outside of the ring again.

Batista landed on his feet once he hit the floor. Shawn went towards the ropes and before he could try anything Batista grabbed his feet and dragged him to the outside of the ring. Batista then irish whipped Shawn Michaels back first in the steel ring steps. Shawn Michaels fell to his knees holding his back and then Batista gave a boot to the side of the head on the floor. Shawn Michaels was still holding his back in pain. Batista went in the ring to break up the count and went back to the outside. Batista picked Shawn Michaels up and rammed him face first in the barricade. Shawn Michaels was staggered while holding his back. Batista then picked Shawn Michaels up on his right shoulder and hit a powerslam on the floor. Batista then got up laughing as the fans were booing. Batista went in the ring again to break up the count and went back to the outside. Batista picked Shawn Michaels up and then lifted him up for the military press. Batista then threw Shawn Michaels through the middle rope and back in to the ring.

Batista followed. Batista picked Shawn Michaels up but from nowhere Shawn Michaels hit an atomic drop on Batista. Batista accidentally backed in to the referee knocking him down. Chris Jericho got back in the ring shaking his head. Shawn Michaels then gave Batista a scoop slam in the middle of the ring and the fans were going nuts. Shawn Michaels went to the apron and climbed to the top rope. Shawn Michaels then hit an elbow drop on Batista and a HUGE one! Chris Jericho was amazed and the fans are going wild. Shawn Michaels shot up and went to the corner to stomp his boot. Batista got up with help of the ropes. Batista turned to Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels was going for sweet chin music but Batista moved and Shawn hit the shoulder. Batista then caught Shawn and hit an electric chair on Shawn Michaels. Batista went for the cover. Chris Jericho went down slowly to count the cover. 1..........2...Batista broke it up himself and backed Chris Jericho in the cover. He said, "Call it down the middle you bi*ch" Batista then turned to Michaels who shot up. Batista and Shawn Michaels were staring at each other face to face. They stepped in on each other and stared at each other face to face. Both men are tired.

Batista gives a right hand to Shawn and then another. Batista gave huge right hands to Shawn Michaels until he hit the ropes. Batista then irish whipped Shawn Michaels off the ropes and was going for a clothesline but Shawn ducked. Batista turned to Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels hit a huge chop on Batista. Shawn Michaels then hit another and then another. Shawn Michaels pushed Batista to the ropes and then irish whipped him off the ropes. Shawn Michaels then gave a running forearm smash. Shawn Michaels shot up to a pop from the crowd. Batista got up. Shawn was going for an atomic drop but Batista just pushed off it. Shawn then ran at Batista and Batista hit a huge spinebuster on Shawn Michaels. Batista started to get heated up and then shook the ropes. Batista did thumbs up thumbs down. Batista picked Shawn Michaels up and was setting up for the Batista Bomb but as Shawn was lifted him, he jumped off behind Batista. Batista turned to Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels from nowhere hit a huge sweet chin music on Batista and fell on Batista for the cover. Chris Jericho went down quickly for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Aftermath: After the match Shawn Michaels helped Batista up. The two men were staring at each other. Shawn Michaels extended his hand at Batista and Batista accepted the handshake. The fans applauded both men. Chris Jericho signalled for someone to come down to the ring. Umaga's music hit and Chris Jericho had a huge smile on his face. Umaga gets in the ring and looks at Jericho, Michaels and Batista. Chris Jericho is pointing at Batista. Umaga hits a samoan spike on Shawn Michaels. Chris Jericho couldn't believe it. Chris Jericho was screaming at Umaga and Umaga then hit a samoan spike on Chris Jericho. He didn't even touch Batista as right after he left the ring.

Backstage

Backstage we find JBL AGAIN and he found Randy Orton's locker room. He knocks this time and Randy responds, "Come in."

Randy Orton: JBL. John Bradshaw Layfield, what brings you here?

JBL: Nothing. Just want to talk.

Randy Orton: Just want to talk, huh?

JBL: Listen, Randy. Truth be told, you're at a huge disadvantage tonight. Nobody thinks you can win tonight. So I'm here to help you out a little bit. How about tonight you and I form a unit just for tonights match, you and I take out Triple H and John Cena and then it leaves it between you and I, Randy. Our odds go from 1 in 4, to 2 in 4, to then 1 in 2 once Triple H and Cena are out if. What do you say?

Randy Orton: JBL, let me tell you something. You see, nobody expected me to come out WWE Champion at WrestleMania. They all expected it to be Triple H or John Cena. Now I've overcome the odds before and I sure as hell can do it tonight to. JBL, if you're implying I can't win this match by myself, then you'll see another thing coming out there, because when the dust has cleared, and it's all set and done, I will walk out WWE Champion, STILL!

JBL: Alright, see, you and I could've had the odds in our favor. But I guess that's not what you want. I'll see out there, Randy.

JBL walks out of the locker room looking pissed.

Edge Interview

Eve Torres: Hi, I'm Eve Torres and my guest at this time is the former World Heavyweight Champion, Edge. Edge, in just a matter of minute you take on The Undertaker in a WrestleMania...

Edge: Just can it. Let me say this. A few weeks ago at WrestleMania, I said those kids in the crowd would be disappointed because they'd see the deadman lose. I guess my prediction came up just a little bit short. But tonight, it's no prediction. It's a reality. I know there are a lot of kids in this crowd tonight, a lot of Undertaker fans in the crowd as well, I can guarantee you tonight EVERYONE in the crowd and watching at home will be disappointed.

*The camera zooms in on Edge*

Edge: Deadman! Look in to these eyes. These are the eyes of a man ready to fight. These are the eyes of a man who is hungry to take back what belongs to him, the World Heavyweight Championship! Get ready deadman, you're title reign will come to an end, tonight!

Edge walks off the scene.

A video package of The Undertaker/Edge feud airs

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Edge's theme music hits and he comes out to a massive heat from the crowd. Edge talks trash to a fan while making his way to the ring.

Edge was waiting for The Undertaker to come. The fans were starting to get heated up. The lights then went out.

The Undertaker's music hit and he came out a little later. He comes out to the biggst pop of the night from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the way to win this match is by pinfall or submission. To my left, is the challenger. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 252 pounds, Edge! And to my right. He is the champion. From Death Valley, weighing in at 297 pounds, The Undertaker!

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker (c) vs Edge

The bell rings. The two men are in opposite corners. Undertaker is just standing there staring a hole in Edge after the bell rings. Edge is just staring back but in Undertaker's eyes. The two men step to the middle of the ring and stare at each other face to face. Edge talks trash to Undertaker and then pushes his face out of his. Undertaker backs up a little and looks up. Undertaker then hit a huge right hand on Edge. Edge fell to the mat and rolled to the outside of the ring. Edge was holding his jaw as Undertaker remained in the ring staring at him. Edge slowly rolled in the ring. Undertaker looked like he was going to take a run at him as he was trying to get in and Edge backed out of the ring again to major heat from the crowd. Edge then stuck the middle finger up to Undertaker. Undertaker went to the outside of the ring and was chasing Edge around the ring. Edge rolled in the ring and Undertaker followd. Edge started stomping on the back of Undertaker over and over again. Edge picked Undertaker up and gave him huge right hands. Edge then pushed The Undertaker off the ropes and irish whipped him. Edge then gave a back body drop on Undertaker. Edge quickly went for the cover. 1...2...Undertaker got the shoulder up. Edge picked Undertaker up and gave him huge right hands in to the corner. Edge then started stomping over and over again in the gut of Undertaker.

Edge then pulled Undertaker by the hair out of the corner. Edge was going for a suplex but Undertaker wouldn't go up. Undertaker then picked Edge up in a suplex position and slammed Edge chest first on the mat. Edge was rolling around the mat holding his chest in pain. The Undertaker bounced off the ropes and hit a huge leg drop on Edge. Undertaker quickly went for the cover. 1...2...Edge kicked out. The Undertaker picked Edge up and twisted the right arm. Undertaker then drove his shoulder in the twisted arm of Edge and Edge fell to his knees screaming in pain. Undertaker then drove his elbow in the twisted arm of Edge. Undertaker then pulled it and started to back in to the corner. Edge was shaking his head. Undertaker got to the top rope and was looking for old school but Edge jumped up to the second rope and gave an arm drag to Undertaker off the top rope. The Undertaker went flying to the outside of the ring holding his back as Edge remained in the ring shaking his arm. Edge got up shaking his arm and then went to the outside of the ring. Edge picked Undertaker up and raked the eyes. Edge then gave huge rights and lefts to Undertaker but Undertaker retaliated with rights and lefts of his own. Undertaker then hit a headbutt on Edge. Undertaker was then going to irish whip Edge in to the steel steps but Edge countered and threw Undertaker knees first in the steel steps.

Edge went in the ring to break up the count. Edge went back to the outside and started stomping on the head of Undertaker. Edge then picked Undertaker up and rammed him face first in the steel steps. Undertaker was staggered. Edge went behind Undertaker and connected with a back suplex to Undertaker on the floor. Edge picked Undertaker up and irish whipped him kidney first in the barricade. Edge then went back in the ring to break up the count and then went back out. Edge was running at Undertaker but Undertaker was going for a clothesline on Edge. Edge countered and ended up behind Undertaker. Edge hit a back suplex to The Undertaker on the top of the barricade and Undertaker went back in to the crowd. Edge then mocked the Undertaker doing his slash throat taunt. Edge pulled Undertaker's hair to get him up. Edge then got Undertaker and put him in a suplex position. Edge picked Undertaker up and out of the crowd and suplexed The Undertaker on the floor.

Michael Cole: That has to hurt.

Jonathan Coachmen: I know what that feels like, John Cena gave it to me three years ago and I still feel it every morning when I wake up it hurts that much.

Edge picked Undertaker up and threw him in the ring. Edge quickly followed and went for the cover. 1...2...Undertaker held on to the bottom rope to stop the count. Edge was in disbelief. Edge then locked on a arm bar on Undertaker. Undertaker was in pain and you can see it from his face. Undertaker got to his knees but still in the hold. Undertaker got to one foot and was trying to get up. Undertaker picked Edge up with one arm and rammed him back first in the corner. Edge fell to his knees holding his upper back and Undertaker was kneeling against the ropes shaking his arm. Edge got up with help of the ropes. The Undertaker shot off the ropes and hit a huge big boot to Edge. Undertaker then ran off the ropes again and hit a huge elbow drop in the chest of Edge. Undertaker went for the cover. 1...2...Edge got the shoulder up. Undertaker picked Edge up and then kicked him in the knee. Undertaker then gave a headbutt to Edge which made Edge sail in to the corner. Undertaker then followed Edge and gave some huge right hands to Edge in the corner. Undertaker then gave some lefts and rights to the body of Edge. Undertaker then backed up and gave a clothesline to Edge in the turnbuckle. Edge bounced out of the corner. Undertaker picked Edge up on his shoulder for the snake eyes or tombstone but Edge got off the shoulder and pushed Undertaker chest first in the corner. Undertaker remained standing once out of the corner but was holding his chest. Edge then gave a perfectly executed dropkick to Undertaker and then quickly went for the cover. 1...2...Undertaker kicks out!

Edge was in disbelief. Edge was smiling and backed in to the corner. Edge then kneeled down and was setting Undertaker up for the spear. Undertaker got up slowly and turned to Edge. Edge started to run out of the corner but Undertaker stuck his knee up and got Edge in the shoulder. The Undertaker then ran at Edge and gave him a DDT in the middle of the ring. Undertaker then put his arm across the chest of Edge for the cover. 1...2...Edge got the shoulder up. Undertaker stuck his face up in disbelief. Undertaker rolled to the outside of the ring and walked to the Raw announce table. The Undertaker cleared the table. Edge took the turnbuckle padding off one of the turnbuckles. The Undertaker got in the ring and Edge started stomping on Undertaker's head. Edge picked Undertaker up grabbing the hair. Edge brought Undertaker to the corner where the top turnbuckle was exposed. Edge then rammed Undertaker's face in the exposed steel over and over and over again. Undertaker fell down and was holding his head. Undertaker took his hands off his head and blood was gushing every. Undertaker sat up staring at Edge and Edge gave a big boot to the head of Undertaker. Edge went for the cover on the bloodied Undertaker. 1...2...Undertaker kicks out! Edge was in disbelief. Edge was hitting the mat over and over again. Edge kicked the bottom rope in anger and then backed the referee in to the corner arguing with him. Undertaker then sat up slowly to a huge pop. Undertaker now got up to his feet slowly.

Edge turned around and saw Undertaker to his feet. Undertaker was VERY staggered and told Edge to bring it on with his hand gestures. Edge ran at Undertaker and gave huge right hands to the wound of Undertaker. Edge then gave headbutt to the wound of Undertaker. Undertaker looked out of it as he was backed in to the corner. Edge backed in to the opposite corner of where Undertaker was. Edge then was running at Undertaker for spear in the corner but Undertaker moved and Edge went shoulder first in the steel ring post. Edge bounced out holding his shoulder and Undertaker caught Edge by the throat. Undertaker then picked Edge up and hit a huge chokeslam on Edge in the middle of the ring. Undertaker then backed to the ropes to help him stand because of the blood. Undertaker then signaled the end was near by doing the slash throat taunt. Edge got up and turned to Undertaker. Undertaker picked Edge up and got him in tombstone position. Undertaker walked to the middle of the ring. Undertaker then planted Edge on the top of his head for the tombstone and Undertaker went for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: The Undertaker to retain

Aftermath: After the match Undertaker kicked Edge out of the ring and took his championship. Undertaker then did his famous pose in the middle of the ring as the lights dimmed. The blood continued to trickle down his face. Undertaker then got up and put the championship on his shoulder as he slowly walked to the back.

Triple H Interview

Todd Grisham: Hello everybody, and man what a match that was, and what a night it's been. All matches have been great, and we still have one to go, the fatal four way match which brings me to my guest at this time, The Game, Triple H! Triple H tonight, in a mere matter of moments you have the chance to become a twelve time WWE Champion in maybe the biggest match of your career, what's going through your head right about now?

Triple H: The only thing that's in my head right now is becoming the twelve time WWE Champion. Before I had my one hour title reign at No Mercy I hadn't had the championship in two years. Two years. My one hour title reign was nothing. Now, I'm hungry to become twelve time WWE Champion. I breathe it. I can smell it. I eat it. And I can feel it. Todd, tonight is the night that you will see me walk out of Baltimore, Maryland the WWE Champion for the twelve time. Tonight, the King Of Kings goes back on his throne. Tonight, the King Of Kings, comes back!

Triple H walks off the scene to a pop from the crowd watching.

A graphic comes up plugging the fatal four way match.

Jim Ross: Well, King, the main event is just coming up, in a matter of moments. It's the fatal four way match for the WWE Championship.

Jerry Lawler: Man, you know that Undertaker and Edge match was great, I wonder if the fatal four way match will be that good.

Jim Ross: Tonight, John Cena looks to regain the championship he never lost. Triple H looks to becoming the 12 time WWE Champion. JBL looks to get another 10 month title reign, this time on Raw. And Randy Orton, all he wants to is retain the championship and continue the Age Of Orton. This is how the fatal four way came about.

A video package of the JBL/Cena/Orton/Triple H feud airs.

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match, is scheduled for one fall, it is a fatal four way match, for the WWE Championship! Now, the only way to win is by pinfall or submission, this match has No Count-outs and No disqulifications. The champion does not have to be included in the pinfall or submission to lose.

JBL's music hits and he comes out to mild heat. He comes out in a long limo and pokes fun at some fans while making his way to the ring.

Lillian Garcia: First, making his way to the ring, one of the three challengers, from New York, New York, John 'Bradshaw' Layfield!

Randy Orton's music hits and he comes out to massive heat from the crowd. Randy Orton holds the championship up his whole entrance showing it off to the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Now, making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missori, he is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton!!

John Cena's music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction. Pop from the kids and women, boos from the men in the crowd.

Lillian Garcia: Making his way to the ring, from Newburry, Massachusetts, John Cena!

Triple H's music hits and he comes out to the second biggest pop of the night behind Undertaker. The roof blew off the place. He did his normal stuff but signaled on the apron he's taking the championship

Lillian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Greenwich, Connecitut, he is the Game, The cerebral assasian, TRIPLE H!

Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena vs JBL vs Randy Orton (c) vs Triple H

All four men are in the corners just staring at each other. Randy Orton is staring at Triple H and John Cena is staring at JBL. The bell rings. They continue to stare at each other. Randy goes after Triple H and takes him to the corner. John Cena goes after Randy and JBL attacked John Cena. JBL spears John Cena through the middle rope and to the outside of the ring. Both of them are brawling on the outside. Triple H is going for a clothesline on Randy in the ring but Randy ducked and his an inverted backbreaker on Triple H. On the outside JBL gave a back body drop to John Cena on the floor. Randy Orton went to the outside of the ring and started stomping on John Cena. JBL and Randy Orton smiled at each other. The two men started to stomp on John Cena. Triple H went to the outside of the ring and got a chair. Triple H had the chair and turned JBL to him. Triple H hit JBL in the head with the steel chair. Randy Orton got a baseball bat from under the ring quickly. Randy held it up. Triple H faked going for the face of Randy in which Randy covered his face and Triple H hit the top of the chair in the stomach of Randy Orton. Randy Orton was bent down holding his stomach. Triple H then hit Randy in the back with the steel chair. John Cena got up. Triple H climbed up to the apron and was going for an axe handle on John Cena but John Cena punched Triple H in the gut and Triple H crashed and burned on the floor. John Cena headed towards JBL and rammed JBL face first in the steel ring post. John Cena then threw JBL in the ring. Cena followed and went for the cover. 1...2...JBL got the shoulder up.

John Cena picked JBL up and gave him a huge right hand. John Cena pushed JBL against the ropes and irish whipped him. JBL held on to the ropes. Cena ran at JBL and JBL gave a back body drop to John Cena over the top rope and to the outside. John Cena jumped over the Raw announce table and in to J.R. and King. Randy Orton got up slowly. Randy Orton cleared the Raw announce table at Cena was on. Randy then climbed up the announce table and pulled Cena up. Cena from nowhere gave a huge right hand. Cena then tucked Orton in between his legs and picked him up for a piledriver on the announce table but from nowhere JBL hit Cena in the back with the steel chair breaking up the move. Orton was then going for an RKO on Cena through the table but Cena pushed Orton off and Orton flew through the Smackdown! announce table.

Jim Ross: Bah gawd, King! Bah gawd!

Jerry Lawler: Words can describe how much pain Randy is going through right about now.

JBL then climbed on the Raw announce table and started giving huge right hands to Cena over and over again. JBL pushed Cena off the Raw announce table and Cena went back first in the timekeepers table and in to the steel chairs. Triple H got up on the floor. Triple H walked towards JBL on the announce table and JBL hit a crossbody on Triple H off the announce table and on the floor. JBL got up and taunted to the crowd to heat. JBL picked Triple H up and threw him in the ring. JBL got in the ring after Triple H. JBL got up and hit an elbow drop on the chest of Triple H. JBL got up right away and hit another elbow drop on Triple H. JBL then got up again and hit Triple H with another elbow drop. JBL then hooked the leg for the cover. 1...2...Triple H got the shoulder up. JBL pulled Triple H by the leg to the steel ring post. JBL pulled Triple H's leg and made him crash groin first in the steel ring post. Triple H was screaming in pain! From nowhere John Cena gave a clothesline to JBL on the floor to boos from the men in the crowd. John Cena then took the leg of Triple H and rammed it in the steel ring post. Randy Orton was still knocked out on the Smackdown! announce table. John Cena got in the ring and started stomping on the chest of Triple H. John Cena dragged Triple H by the hair to the middle of the ring. Cena held his hand up for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. John Cena ran off the ropes and from nowhere JBL hit a huge clothesline from hell on John Cena. JBL went for the cover. 1...2...Triple H got there just in time to break it up. Triple H picked JBL up and rammed him face first in the top turnbuckle. Triple H then gave huge right hands to the forehead of JBL. Triple H then gave a huge chop to JBL. Triple H was going to run off the ropes but John Cena caught him and hit a huge spinebuster. John Cena then ran at JBL who was against the ropes and JBL hit a huge big boot on Cena. JBL went for the cover on Triple H. 1...2...Triple H got the shoulder up. JBL picked John Cena up and tucked Cena's head between his legs. JBL then picked John Cena up and hit a powerbomb on the chest of Triple H. JBL went for the cover. 1...2...Cena kicked out. JBL picked John Cena up and John Cena then hit a spinebuster on JBL. John Cena then picked Triple H up and was going for an F-U on Triple H but Triple H got out of it. Triple H then kicked John Cena in the stomach and tucked Cena's head between his legs. Triple H then hit a pedigree to John Cena right on the fallen JBL. Cena fell beside JBL and Triple H went for a pin on both men. 1...2...From nowhere Randy Orton gave the kick of doom to Triple H again and then Randy fell on both, Cena and JBL for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Randy Orton to retain

Jim Ross: Dammit! Dammit! No! Why like this! Triple H had the match won!

Jerry Lawler: This is absolutely unbelievable. Two straight times Randy Orton has stolen the victory. First at WrestleMania and now here, at Backlash! Randy Orton has done it and he's done what he said he would do, walk out champion!

Aftermath: After the match Randy Orton quickly escaped out of the ring and grabbed the WWE Champion. Randy Orton walked around the ring and up the rampway. Triple H was sitting in the corner looking on as Randy was celebrating the victory. The camera fades with Randy Orton holding the WWE Championship high above his head with a smirk on his face.

Quick Results

Matt Hardy defeat MVP via DQ - MVP retains
Big Show defeat The Great Khali
Kane defeat Chavo Guerrero to retain
Shawn Michaels defeat Batista
The Undertaker defeat Edge to retain
Randy Orton defeat JBL, John Cena & Triple H to retain

I'll be doing my PPV review here.

Hardy vs MVP - A good opener, MVP DQ'ing himself made sense, continuing the feud. Post match confrontation showed that there's going to be more, and it looks good.

Big SHow vs Khali - It was a slow match, but you made it seem semi interesting when I can't stand Khali. Good to see Show win, I wasn't expecting anything else.

Kane vs Chavo - A nice little match between a big and little guy. Kane retaining was good, I wonder who his next challenger should be.

JBL and Cena - BOth of them were in character, and it was very well done.

Y2J interview - Good interview to have Jericho with a heel like edge.

Batista vs HBK - My match of the night IMO, very action packed and flowed well. Jericho's presence was good too.

Orton and JBL - JBL gets an interview again, making him loook good. Good interaction between two heels.

Edge - A good interview with Edge putting the trash talk to Undertaker.

UNdertaker vs Edge - Second best match of the night. The action was very good, going back and forth. Taker retaining was good, I wasn't expecting anything else.

Fatal 4 Way - Another good match considering the 4 people that were there. I'm expecting a HHH-Orton feud because he didn't get pinned. Also, JBL and Cena should feud.

Final Thoughts - Great first show for this new BTB, it was GREAT. All of the champs retained, ehich I expected. Your match writing style is pretty unique in the past tense.

Evil Austin

It was a great ppv, Very good. And don't take this personally but it was better than what I expected from you, you really surprised me wit that and also I am not sure about the making Orton win but heck. It will make me tune into next week. Good show...

Michael1

Raw.jpg

Raw

The Raw opening video airs.

Randy Orton's music hits to open the show. He comes out to massive heat from the crowd.

Randy Orton In-Ring Segment

Randy Orton came in to the ring with a cocky smirk on his face. He walked around the ring holding up the WWE Championship. Randy Orton then took the microphone and held up the WWE Championship.

Randy Orton: Long live, the age of Orton! It's just like I said. When it's all set it down, I will walk out WWE Champion, and then I would stand here before you... WWE Champion. It just goes to show I am the most dominate wrestler the WWE has right now! I am a living legend in the business! No one can beat me and I mean no one! I want all of you people to know, that I am going to stay WWE Champion... for a long, long, time. And there's not a damn thing you, or anyone else can do about it! And if there is anyone that would like to try, and get their 15 minutes of fame, then step up now before I squash you some other time.

Randy Orton was pacing the ring as he waiting for someone, anyone!

Randy Orton: C'mon, I don't have all night!

Triple H's music hit and he came out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Randy Orton started to take his shirt off for a fight. Triple H was laughing.

Randy Orton: Lets go, Triple H. Right now.

Triple H: Randy, I'm not out here to fight you...

Randy Orton: Because you're scared!

Triple H: I'm not out here to fight you, but I am out here to say just one thing. I want a WWE Championship match.

Randy Orton: Why? Why. You lost at Backlash you don't deserve anything!

Triple H: I don't deserve anything? I believe I do, because if my memory serves me well, you didn't pin me at Backlash, that doesn't neccessarily mean I lost.

Randy Orton: Hunter, you know that now, if you and I go in a match one on one, I can beat you to within an inch of your life.

Triple H: That's really strong words coming from someone who backed out of a match with me just last week, Randy. Hey, everybody, c'mon lets give Randy a good round of an applause for sticking up for himself.

Randy Orton: Stop! Stop with your games....

Mr. Kennedy's music hit! Mr. Kennedy came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. Triple H and Orton were staring at him with a 'WTF??' look on their face.

Mr. Kennedy stared at both men. Kennedy took a microphone. The fans started chanting, "Welcome Back! Welcome Back!" Kennedy then looked in to the crowd and held the microphone up.

Mr. Kennedy: All you fans who are chanting welcome back, please shut the hell up you're shattering my eardrums.

Randy Orton: What the hell are you doing here!?

Triple H: Kennedy, this thing between Orton and I, is none of your business.

Mr. Kennedy: Oh, it may not be any of my business now, but I definitely will make it my business. Triple H let me tell you something, you want a WWE Championship match? You want a WWE Championship match? No, no, no that's not going to happen. You see, I am back! I am back better than ever and I am hungry, for some gold. WWE Championship gold. And Triple H, I don't care if I have to go through you. And Randy, I don't care if I have to go through you, I am becoming the WWE Champion sooner, rather than later.

Shane McMahon's music hit and he came out to a good pop from the crowd. He stayed on the rampway.

Shane McMahon: OK, first of all, Mr. Kennedy welcome back it seems you're making an impact quite quick since you've come back. Now, it seems that you Triple H, and you, Mr. Kennedy have a problem over who will get their shot at Randy Orton's WWE Championship. Well, for tonight's main event, it will be absolutely HUGE! It will be Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy. And the winner faces Randy Orton for the WWE Championship at Judgment Day. Good luck, guys.

Shane McMahon walked to the back as Triple H and Mr. Kennedy wouldn't take their eyes off each other.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Cody Rhodes music hit and both, Rhodes and Holly came out to a good pop from the crowd. Carlito and Marella were already in the ring.

World Tag Team Championship Match
Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly (c) vs Carlito and Santino Marella

Cody Rhodes and Santino are going to start the match out. The two men cirlce the ring as the bell rings. Santino and Cody lock up. Cody takes Santino down in a headlock. Cody steps over and takes Santino down in a headlock takeover. Cody applied a headlock on Santino hard on the mat. Santino locked on a head scissors on Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes kicked up. Both Santino and Cody got up. Santino was screaming and complaining to the referee. Santino was going for a right hand on Cody but Cody blocked it and hit a right hand of his own on Santino Marella. Cody Rhodes then irish whipped Santino Marella in his corner. Cody Rhodes goes to the corner and tags in Hardcore Holly. Cody Rhodes applied an abdomenal stretch and Hardcore Holly kicked Santino in the gut. Cody goes on the apron. Carlito started getting pissed on the apron. Hardcore Holly picks Santino up and then gives him a huge hip toss. Hardcore Holly goes for the cover. 1...2...Santino got the shoulder up and was reaching out for a tag. Hardcore Holly picked Santino up but Santino poke Hardcore Holly in the eye. Santino rolls to his corner and tags in Carlito.

Carlito climbs to the top turnbuckle and hit a crossbody on Hardcore Holly. Carlito got up and gave huge right hands to Hardcore Holly. Carlito pushed Hardcore Holly against the ropes and irish whipped him. Carlito then gave a perfectly executed spinebuster to Hardcore Holly and goes for the cover. 1...2...Cody Rhodes break up the pinfall. Santino Marella runs in the ring and spears Cody Rhodes through the ropes and too the outside. In the ring Hardcore Holly gave a huge dropkick to Carlito. Carlito shook his head and crawled to the ropes. Hardcore Holly went towards the ropes to watch Santino and Cody Rhodes brawl. Carlito had gotten up and from nowhere hit a backstabber on Hardcore Holly. Holly rolled to the middle of the ring holding his back. Carlito slowly crawled on Holly for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winners: Carlito and Santino Marella to become new tag team champions

Aftermath: After the match Santino rolled in the ring to celebrate the victory. Cody Rhodes helped Hardcore Holly out of the ring and the two men walked to the back. Carlito and Santino continued to celebrate. Santino was jumping all over Carlito hugging him!

A graphic comes up plugging Umaga on the Highlight Reel. It's up next!

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Highlights from the Batista/HBK match air.

Chris Jericho's music hit and he came out to a major heat from the crowd. Jericho even had some trash been thrown at him as he made his way to the ring.

Highlight Reel w/Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho goes to a stool and sits on it. He has the microphone in his hand.

Chris Jericho: Welcome to the highlight reel! Now, first before I bring my guest out I just want to address something. I know many of you may not have liked what I've been doing these past few weeks, especially last night at Backlash, but guess what... I don't care! I'm the Intercontinental Champion, I will do as a I please and there's not a damn thing any of you people can do about it. Now to my guest, this man, ...well, samoan bullozer attacked the wrong freakin' man. But we'll address that as soon as he comes out so will the samoan bulldozer, Umaga get his big fat ass down here please!

Umaga's music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

Chris Jericho: Umaga, welcome to the highlight reel, how's it going?

*Chris Jericho sticks the microphone out so Umaga can speak it it but instead Umaga tries to eat it!*

Chris Jericho: Hey! No! You can't do that. No, Umaga be a good little dog and sit it.

*Umaga was just standing there*

Chris Jericho: I said sit dammit!

*Umaga started to get angry and Jericho backed away*

Chris Jericho: Or stand, whatever you want. Anyways, Umaga can I turn your attention to the television here, the newest jumbotron may I add, just for me. And now Umaga can you please tell me what you were thinking here?

Footage plays of Umaga samoan spiking Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho: Now, even though you should've samoan spiked Batista, that samoan spike on Shawn Michaels was pretty cool as well. But tell me now you fat oaf, why did you samoan spike me?

Umaga just stood there.

Shawn Michaels music hits and he comes out to a huge pop from the crowd.

Chris Jericho: What the hell are you doing here, Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Can it, Jericho. Now I knew you had a plan all along. I was caught in the moment. I was oblivious to what was happening. You're lucky I already had a 20 minute plus match or else I would've knocked Umaga's teeth down his throat, and then knock your teeth down your...

Umaga then attacked Shawn Michaels. Chris Jericho was smiling. Chris Jericho joined the attack. It was a 2 on 1 beatdown and no one was coming out to save him. The lights then went out completely. Purple lighting came up all over the place.

Jeff Hardy's music hits and the crowd went nuts! No one came out though.

Jericho and Umaga look up at the titantron. A video of Jeff Hardy is played and then it says... "Two weeks! Two weeks!" Jericho and Umaga were in disbelief as all the light came on again. Jericho turned to Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels hit a huge sweet chin music on Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho remained standing as he bounced off the ropes. Umaga then hit a samoan drop on Chris Jericho! Umaga then gave a samoan spike to Shawn Michaels. Umaga looked at the Intercontinental Championship that was on the stool and picked it up. Umaga held it up and screamed as we go to commercial.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Jim Ross: Well folks, just moments ago a huge altercation broke out between Shawn Michaels, Umaga and Chris Jericho. And then Jeff Hardy's music hit and a message popped up saying, "Two weeks!"

Jerry Lawler: We all know what that means, don't we?

Jim Ross: I know I do, I don't know about you.

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait for two weeks now!

Jim Ross: And during the commercial break Shane McMahon made huge news announcing that next week it will be Umaga vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship.

Cade & Murdoch's music hit. They come out to a chorus of boos from the crowd

John Cena's music hit and he came out to a mixed reaction from the crowd.

John Cena vs Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

John Cena stayed in the corner waiting for either Cade or Murdoch to make the first move. Cade runs at Cena and Cena gave a huge right hand to Cade. Cena then clotheslined Murdoch. Cade got up with help of the ropes. Cena then clotheslined Cade over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Trevor Murdoch ran at Cena and Cena hit a huge spinebuster on Murdoch in the middle of the ring. Murdoch got up right away holding his back. Cena was handing out huge rights and lefts to the body of Murdoch. Lance Cade got on the apron and climbed to the top rope. Cade was going for an axe handle on Cena but Cena gave a huge right hand to Cade in mid air. Murdoch then from nowhere hit a running knee to the chest of Cena. Murdoch fell on Cena for the cover. 1...2...Cena got the shoulder up. Cade and Murdoch both picked Cena up and pushed him against the ropes. The two men irish whipped Cena off the ropes and Cena from nowhere gave a flying shoulder block to both Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch. Murdoch got up first and Cena picked him up on his shoulders. Cena then then swung Murdoch so his feet hit Lance Cade in the face knocking Cade down. Cena then gave a F-U to Murdoch. Cena went for the cover. 1...2...and Cade jumped over to break it up.

John Cena got up and gave a huge right hand Cade knocking him down. Cena pushed Cade against the ropes and irish whipped him but Cade ran in to Trevor Murdoch knocking Murdoch down. Cena then gave a clothesline to the staggered Lance Cade. Cade got up right away looking to clothesline Cena but Cena ducked it and bounced off the ropes. Cena gave a hangover facebuster to Cade. Trevor Murdoch got on the apron and Cena flipped him over the top rope to bring him in the ring. Cena got on the apron himself and climbed to the top turnbuckle. Cena then gave a leg drop to the back of the head of Murdoch. Lance Cade was taking a run at John Cena and John Cena picked him up on both shoulders and hit a huge F-U to Lance Cade and on Trevor Murdoch. Cena then pulled Trevor Murdoch to the middle of the ring and locked on and STF-U. After having the hold locked on for two full minutes, Trevor Murdoch was forced to tap out!

Winner: John Cena

Aftermath: After the match John Cena walked to the back. Cade picked Murdoch up. Cade started pushing Murdoch around for the loss. Murdoch looked sad and from nowhere gave a huge right hand to the jaw of Lance Cade to a pop from the crowd. Murdoch lipped, "No more abuse from you" to the fallen Cade as Murdoch walked to the back.

A graphic comes up plugging Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy later tonight and then another graphic airs plugging Umaga vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship next week.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Backstage

Backstage we find John Cena walking to his locker room after the match. JBL hit John Cena from behind with a steel chair. JBL then took the belt off his waist and started whipping John Cena with it. John Cena was screaming in pain. JBL then took the belt and started choking John Cena with it. JBL was dragging John Cena by the throat somewhere else in the back. JBL found a high platform with railing. JBL dragged Cena up the stairs to go there. JBL took the belt off the unconscious Cena. JBL picked Cena's dead weight up and tucked his head in between his legs. JBL then picked Cena up for the powerbomb and powerbombed Cena off the platform in the back and through a table with food on it. Cena was still out of it with his face blue.

JBL: I told you not to get in my way Cena. See what happens when you don't listen to me. I offered you something at Backlash, and you didn't want it. And now, I made you pay! Haha!

Paul London and Brian Kendrick's music hit and they come out to a good reaction from the crowd.

Cryme Tyme's music hit and they come out to a huge pop from the crowd. JTG did his dance to the ring while Shad was clapping some hands.

Cryme Tyme vs Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Shad and Paul London are going to start it out. The fans are chanting, "Money, money, yea yea" early in the match. Shad and London lock up. Shad throws Paul London to the corner to a pop from the crowd. JTG was pumping the crowd up as he was on the apron. Paul London ran at Shad and Shad hit a big boot on London to another pop from the crowd. Brian Kendrick ran in the ring and was going for a crossbody on Shad but Shad caught him and threw him to the outside of the ring. Paul London went to the apron and hit a springboard crossbody on Shad. Paul London went for the cover. 1...2...JTG broke it up to a pop from the crowd. Paul London picked Shad up and gave a few right hands. Shad then pushed London off. London ran at Shad and Shad hit a powerslam on Paul London. Shad dragged London to his corner and tagged in JTG. JTG jumped over the top rope and hit a springboard leg drop on Paul London. London was holding his throat as he got up slowly. Shad ran at Brian Kendrick on the apron and big booted him off the apron and face first in to the barricade. Shad then picked Paul London up and picked him up on his shoulder. JTG ran off the ropes and hit a C4 on Paul London. JTG went for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Cryme Tyme

Aftermath: After the match JTG took Paul London's boots off and then his wrestling trunks. JTG took a mic.

JTG: Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, yo... yo..... yooooo! Now listen up homies, right here, right now, we'll have a little auction. See, we got this wrestling boots, 500 dollars. And we got these wrestling trunks. And judging by the smell, we'll see 'em cheap, 20 dollars come on! Who's got the money.

Shad goes searching through the crowd and finds someone with 20 dollars. JTG throws Shad the wrestling trunks and Shad holds his nose. Shad gives them to the guy in the third row and he threw them to the ground because of the smell.

JTG: Hey, homie. You can't say we didn't warn you.

The guy shrugged. Shad found a guy with 350 dollars in the crowd. Shad said it's OK and JTG threw him the boots. Shad gave them to the guy. Shad took the money. Shad rolled in the ring and was counting the money with JTG.

JTG & Shad: Money, money, yeah yeah, we got money, money, yeah yeah!

Mr. Kennedy Interview

Todd Grisham: Hello ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is Mr. Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy: ....KENNEDY! Go on.

Todd Grisham: Tonight, Mr. Kennedy you are in one of your biggest matches of your career, if you win you face Randy Orton at Judgment Day for the WWE Championship, what are your thoughts?

Mr. Kennedy: My thoughts? My thoughts are I am absolutely hungry for the WWE Championship. Todd, think back to the Royal Rumble in 2007. You remember that?

Todd Grisham: Yeah.

Mr. Kennedy: I was on Smackdown! at the time and I was against Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship. I came up just a little bit short. Just a little bit short. And that was the closest I got to the big gold in WWE. And now I've been given the chance to face the WWE Champion if I beat Triple H tonight. I can beat Triple H. I beat The Undertaker twice in 2006 while I was on Smackdown! and if I can beat him, I can sure as hell beat Triple H. So Triple H, watch out. This won't be the regular Mr. Kennedy. This will be the Mr. Kennedy that is hungry for gold. And my first victim to get there, is you. Watch your back tonight, Hunter. Tonight won't be pleasant for you.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

A highlight video of the entire Backlash PPV airs

Beth Phoenix music hits and she makes her way to the ring to almost no reaction. Beth Phoenix is angry.

Mickie James music hits and she comes out to a good pop from the crowd. She's jumping all over the place holding the Womens Championship up.

Womens Championship Match
Mickie James (c) vs Beth Phoenix

The bell rings. The two women stare at each other. They then circle the ring. The two women lock up with Beth powering Mickie against the ropes. Both women fall through the middle rope to the outside of the ring. Mickie then threw Beth Phoenix back first in the barricade. Mickie James then threw Beth Phoenix in the ring. Mickie went for the cover. 1...2...Beth got the shoulder up. Mickie James picked Beth Phoenix up and attempted to ram her head first in the top turnbuckle but Beth Phoenix used the ropes to stop her. Beth then elbowed Mickie in the gut. Beth then threw Mickie back first in the corner. Beth started stomping on Mickie in the gut while in the corner. Beth then drove her knee in jaw of Mickie. Beth then pulled Mickie out of the corner and went for the cover. 1...2...Mickie got the shoulder up. Beth Phoenix picked Mickie up and lifted her up on her shoulder. Beth then rammed Mickie back first in the corner. Beth then locked a bearhug on Mickie James. Beth kept applying pressure as the fans were starting to clap to get Mickie back in to it. Mickie started giving elbows to the side of the head of Mickie. Mickie then bit the head of Beth Phoenix. Phoenix let go to hold her head. Beth turned to Mickie and Mickie hit a tornado DDT on Beth Phoenix and went for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Mickie James to retain

Aftermath: After the match as Mickie got up Melina attacked her from behind. Melina started to ram Mickie's head in the mat. Melina took the womens championship and held it up. Melina then hit Mickie James in the face with it. Melina stood over Mickie holding up the Womens Championship as we go to commercial.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

The Judgment Day Promo airs

Another video package airs plugging Smackdown! The main event will be The Undertaker and Batista vs Edge and Mark Henry

Randy Orton Interview

Todd Grisham: Hello everybody, my guest at this time is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton! Tonight will be a huge match regarding who you will take on at Judgment Day for the WWE Championship. It can be either Mr. Kennedy or Triple H. Thoughts?

Randy Orton: Listen, Todd. No matter who wins the match, it'll be a piece of cake match for me. First of all I can beat Mr. Kennedy easily, RKO, 1...2...3 it's finished. I'm Randy Orton, it's what I do. And if Triple H wins, man, he will be easier then Mr. Kennedy. I can just give him a kick to the head and he'll be out. Fact of the matter is, I can beat anyone on the show. However, I can beat Mr. Kennedy and Triple H in a matter of seconds, easiest two superstars I can beat on his show. If Shane McMahon wants to make a bit of a challenge for me, at least put in two credible wrestlers. Seriously. This is just a disgrace.

A graphic comes up plugging Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy. It's up next!

*****COMMERCIAL*****

Randy Orton's music hits as we come back from commercial. He comes out with the WWE Championship held high above his head. He walks around the ring to the announce table.

Jim Ross: And here folks is the WWE Champion, Randy Orton. How you doing, champ?

Jerry Lawler: Oh, c'mon, J.R. you know you don't care how he's doing.

Jim Ross: Neither do you.

Randy Orton: Guys, lets stop the arguing. Don't ruin my visit to you guys. C'mon. And J.R. to answer your question, I'm doing good, thanks.

Jerry Lawler: What brings you out here, Orton?

Randy Orton: Just watching the match. See these two will go at it like it's the fight of their lives only for them to lose to me at Judgment Day in a mere matter of seconds.

Mr. Kennedy's theme hits and he comes out to a loud chorus of boos. Mr. Kennedy does his classic entrance and also insults the fans a little bit. Mr. Kennedy stared at Randy once he got in the ring. Randy held up the WWE Championship.

Triple H's music hits and he comes out to the loudest pop of the night. Triple H also does his classic entrance and once on the second turnbuckle doing his pose he stared a hole in Randy's WWE Championship.

Main Event
Winner gets WWE Championship Match at Judgment Day
Triple H vs Mr. Kennedy

The bell rang. The two men walked out of the corners and circled the ring. The two men stop and were going to lock up but Kennedy backed out to boos from the crowd. Mr. Kennedy tells them to shut up. Mr. Kennedy and Triple H again circle the ring. The two men step in on each other but from nowhere Mr. Kennedy pokes the eye of Triple H. Mr. Kennedy then gave a huge DDT to Triple H. 1...2...Triple H got the shoulder up. Mr. Kennedy picked Triple H up and and rammed him head first in the apron. Mr. Kennedy started stomping in the stomach of Triple H. Mr. Kennedy then gave some rights and lefts to the body of Triple H. Kennedy stopped to taunt at the crowd and Triple H took Kennedy and rammed him face first in the top turnbuckle. Kennedy goes against the ropes. Triple H irish whips Mr. Kennedy off the ropes and then was going for a spinebuster on Kennedy but Kennedy countered and hit a DDT on Triple H. Triple H rolled all the way to the outside of the ring. Triple H got up with help of the announce table and then jumped over the announce table to punch Randy Orton in the face knocking him out of his chair. Mr. Kennedy went to the outside of the ring and threw Triple H back first in the steel ring steps.

Triple H was just sitting against the steel steps. Kennedy ran at Triple H against the steel steps and drove his knee in the face of Triple H making the back of Triple H's head go in the steel steps. Triple H rolled off the steel steps looking onconscious. Mr. Kennedy picked the dead weight of Triple H up and threw him in the ring. Mr. Kennedy followed and went for the cover. 1...2...Triple H just barely got the shoulder up. Kennedy got up and started stomping on the chest of Triple H. Kennedy then bounced off the ropes and hit an elbow drop to the chest of Triple H. Mr. Kennedy turned Triple H on his stomach. Mr. Kennedy then jumped up really high and hit a leg drop on the back of the head of Triple H. Kennedy turned Triple H over on his back and hooked the leg for the cover. 1...2...Triple H again just barely got the shoulder up.

Randy Orton: See how easy this is for Kennedy? Although, I would've been finished with Triple H by now, but still really easy for Kennedy.

Mr. Kennedy picked Triple H up and put him against the ropes. Mr. Kennedy irish whipped Triple H off the ropes. Mr. Kennedy was going for a clothesline on Triple H but Triple H ducked it and continued to run off the ropes. Triple H was then going for a clothesline of his own but Kennedy ducked and hit a neckbreaker on Triple H. Mr. Kennedy put his arm across the chest of Triple H for the cover. 1...2...Triple H got the shoulder up. Mr. Kennedy was in disbelief. We go to commercial as Kennedy is laying right hands on the fallen Triple H.

*****COMMERCIAL*****

We come back with Mr. Kennedy giving knees to the stomach of Triple H. Mr. Kennedy then gave elbows to the side of Triple H's head. Mr. Kennedy then gave headbutt to Triple H and Triple H fell on his ass in the corner. Mr. Kennedy ran off the ropes and was looking for a facewash to Triple H in the corner but Triple H moved and Kennedy's leg went right through the middle rope. Triple H got up and hit a neckbreaker on Mr. Kennedy. Triple H put his arm over Mr. Kennedy's chest for the cover. 1...2...Kennedy got his foot on the bottom rope. Triple H picked Kennedy up and pushed him against the ropes. Triple H irish whipped Kennedy and hit a running knee to the chest of Kennedy. Kennedy got up right away and ran at Triple H. Triple H hit a double A spinebuster on Kennedy and then taunted. Triple H looked staggered as he walked to the ropes. Mr. Kennedy got up and turned to Triple H who was standing against the ropes. Triple H gave Mr. Kennedy the crotch chop and then kicked Kennedy in the gut. Triple H tucked Kennedy's head between his legs and then turned around so Triple H could stare at Orton who was now standing up. Triple H hit a huge pedigree on Kennedy. Triple H turned Kennedy to his back and went for the cover. 1...2...Kennedy kicks out!!!!! Triple H was in absolute disbelief. Triple H got up and picked Kennedy up. Triple H gave a huge right hand to Mr. Kennedy making him fly to the ropes. Triple H then strongly irish whipped Mr. Kennedy in to the corner. Triple H quickly followed Kennedy and hit a clothesline to Kennedy in the corner. Triple H then brings Kennedy to the middle of the ring and picked Kennedy up for a suplex but Mr. Kennedy landed on his feet behind Triple H. Mr. Kennedy was then going for a Mic Check on Triple H but both men didn't go down.

Triple H then spun out and pushed Kennedy off the ropes. Triple H then gave another huge double A spinebuster to Mr. Kennedy. Triple H got up and taunted. Kennedy was still down. Triple H bounced off the ropes and hit a knee drop to the forehead of Mr. Kennedy. Triple H got up and looked at Randy. Triple H pointed at Randy Orton at the announce table and then did a few crotch chops.

Randy Orton: See, that's typical Triple H right there.

Triple H then turned to Kennedy. Kennedy then got up and was all staggered after the knee drop. Triple H then kicked Mr. Kennedy in the gut and tucked Kennedy's head between his legs. Triple H then hit a huge pedigree to Mr. Kennedy. Triple H told Randy to look at this. Triple H turned Kennedy to his back and went for the cover. 1...2...3!

Winner: Triple H to become No.1 Contender

Aftermath: After the match, Randy Orton ran in to the ring attempting to hit Triple H in the face with the WWE Championship but Triple H ducked. Orton then turned around to Triple H and Triple H kicked Orton in the gut. Triple H then tucked Orton's head between his legs and hit a pedigree to Randy Orton to a pop from the crowd. Triple H then picked up the WWE Championship and climbed to the second turnbuckle where he posed with the WWE Championship. The camera then fades away.

Intercontinental Championship Match
Umaga vs Chris Jericho (c)

WWE Championship Match
Triple H vs Randy Orton (c)

Status
Not open for further replies.