WWE Announces 2011 WWE Draft For Next Monday's Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> WWE 2011 WWE® DRAFT TAKES OVER MONDAY NIGHT RAW, Monday, APRIL 25 AT 9/8c

The entire roster of WWE Superstars and Divas will take part in the 2011 WWE Draft next week, April 25, on MONDAY NIGHT RAW live on USA Network at 9/8c.

In a thrilling night of television, all WWE Superstars and Divas, including WWE Champion The Miz, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio and Sin Cara along with WWE Divas Champion Brie Bella, Eve and Kelly Kelly could be drafted to either RAW or SmackDown.

After Monday Night’s momentous draft, John Cena could be on “Friday Night Smackdown,â€￾ which airs each week on Syfy at 8/7c and Rey Mysterio could be coming to MONDAY NIGHT RAW.

The Annual WWE Draft is a chance to renew old rivalries or have WWE Superstars face off against each other for the very first time, bringing a new and fresh feel to each show.

For more details on the WWE Draft, log onto www.wwe.com.
SCHWEEET.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Awesome though sometimes I miss the old way they did the draft by having the gm's come out and make their picks or pick them out like the lottery.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Cena's oddly advertised for Smackdown the next night too. So he could end up on Smackdown.

AF.

Reaction score
WWE Champion The Miz, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Alberto Del Rio

Damn, is that the list of WWE's marquee stars these days? That's sad.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Still hope Taker gets drafted to Raw officially.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Some might say, why send Taker to Raw? I feel he should go out and spend the rest of his career (however much he feels he has left) on the A brand and live show.

I still also like the idea of putting all the Divas on one show and tag teams on the other so both belts get full focus on that one program and they don't have to share spotlights or flood lights in their cases

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If they are breaking up Laycool then I could see her and Taker both going to Raw.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
No ideas what this draft is going to throw up other than the usual bullshit of swapping over pointless lower card guys who will appear once a month if lucky and drafting back the same guys who were drafted this year.

Would like to see them weaken both the New Nexus & Corre aswell, by drafting 2 guys each way.

Also would love to see Bryan moved over to SD as he needs a new change already. He could feud with Drew, Cody & Wade which could throw up some good stuff.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Bryan to SD would be perfect and kind of needs to happen. Then again we've seen how SD has handled some younger guys and not giving them shit to do, but it is a toss up.

The Dude

Reaction score
Hopefully Cole gets drafted back to Smackdown.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
That's weird. Haven't pretty much all the drafts been three hour Raws? I think this is just a normal two hour one isn't it?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
They didn't mention if it was 3 hours or not but if it isn't maybe they are gonna go with a different format on how they are doing the draft.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
So i'm currently listening to the Wrestling Observer radio show, and they made mention of the fact that the reason the draft is happening is because of Edge's retirement. And Meltzer said there were plans to move Del Rio to Raw in June in the original planned draft with the World Title.

AF.

Reaction score
One I'm expecting the most is Sheamus to SmackDown, that would mean either he or Wade would have to drop their titles to a RAW guy.

Would be smart if they brought Wade back to RAW too, he was killing it up until he left for SD.

I'm half expecting Cena or Orton to get drafted to SmackDown too.

Roster is so weak these days.

Black Sanchez

Reaction score
Hopefully Smackdown gets a major boost in Midcard-Main Event talent as they desperately need it.

I remember watching that Battle Royal last week and knowing that the male roster has 21 active superstars with 12 used predominately (Corre, Show, Kane, Mysterio, Rhodes, Swagger, Kofi, ADR, Christian) kinda gives off a bad sign. The Divas are much worst. So bring in Sheamus, Danielson, Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu (Officially), DH Smith, Alicia Fox, Orton (probably), Ted DiBiase, and Zack Ryder (maybe) to reignite most of these guys and bolster some spots.