• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlashMarston

Jobber
Reaction score

Saw this on Sports Illustrated. John Morrison, JTG, and Rocky Romero are rapping together in a music video. Christopher Daniels shows up as a wrestler from the 1980s at the end too. Looks like there are even more wrestlers on the album version of the song like MVP, Sonjay Dutt and others too. MVP raps about Ric Flair, Triple H, & The Undertaker.

Pretty cool. Christopher Daniel's character needs to be added in to South Paw Regional Wrestling. It'd be perfect!

Sports Illustrated said there's a current WWE superstar, who is a former champion in TNA & WWE, that's on the album version of the song. He's credited under the alias of Disco Dave on here. Who do you think that could be?

I think it's Samoa Joe???

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that would be Joe or not. Interesting video though.

FlashMarston

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm not sure if that would be Joe or not. Interesting video though.

Yeah, I'm just trying to see who would fit that description and is into hip-hop. Joe came to mind. The Disco Dave verse is really well done. Has a raspy delivery and flow like DMX or Ja Rule. If not Joe, I wonder who else it could be?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm just trying to see who would fit that description and is into hip-hop. Joe came to mind. The Disco Dave verse is really well done. Has a raspy delivery and flow like DMX or Ja Rule. If not Joe, I wonder who else it could be?
Did you hear it? Or just read the lyrics?