WWE after Vince dies...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Do you really believe that WWE will improve when Vince dies (or steps down, which is unlikely)? I tend to disagree with this theory since Stephanie will essentially be in charge. I know HHH will have his hand in the thing so I think it will come down to Stephanie taking on a more executive role and HHH dealing with the creative

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I think it will be very similar without Vince and I also think Vince will live until he's 100.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Do you really believe that WWE will improve when Vince dies (or steps down, which is unlikely)? I tend to disagree with this theory since Stephanie will essentially be in charge. I know HHH will have his hand in the thing so I think it will come down to Stephanie taking on a more executive role and HHH dealing with the creative

Seeing how Triple H and Stephanie very arbitrarily dealt with the Big Show, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan, I think they'll continue the legacy of mistreatment and better treatment under the banner of what is best for business. They'll continue to fuck with people and then reward them in a gross cycle of punishment equals reward latter on.

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Lots of paws in that jar of honey. Going to be very messy. Vince needs to step down and give the creation reigns to triple h. Vince just dies without saying who is taking over. Going to be very messy. Lots of people wanting some of the pie.
[automerge]1560978983[/automerge]
Seeing how Triple H and Stephanie very arbitrarily dealt with the Big Show, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan, I think they'll continue the legacy of mistreatment and better treatment under the banner of what is best for business. They'll continue to fuck with people and then reward them in a gross cycle of punishment equals reward latter on.
Kayfabe is still alive for you