WWE: A New World of Entertainment

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

All_Madden

Reaction score

Chairman: Vince McMahon
CFO: George Barios
CMO: Michelle D Wilson
Executive Vice Preisdent of Talent and Live Events: Paul "Triple H" Levesque
Executive Vice President of Creative: Stephanie McMahon

CURRENT CHAMPIONS

WWE Champion:The Rock (Won at Royal Rumble against CM Punk)

World Heavyweight Champion:Dolph Ziggler (Cashed in against Alberto Del Rio at Elimination Chamber)

Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett (Won against Kofi Kingston on RAW)

United States Champion:Antonio Cesaro (Won against Santino Marella at Summerslam)

Divas Champion:Kaitlyn (Won against Eve on RAW)

Royal Rumble Winner:John Cena (Won at Royal Rumble)

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2013 RESULTS:

Match Stipulation Match Time
(1) Alberto Del Rio(c) def The Big Show Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship 17:24
(2) Dolph Ziggler def Alberto Del Rio(c) Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship 0:24
(3)Randy Orton def Rey Mysterio, Daniel Bryan,Mark Henry,Christian,Jack Swagger Elimination Chamber Match to determine the Number One Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 29 32:10
(4)The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns) def John Cena,Ryback,and Sheamus Six Man Tag Team Match 21:48
(5) The Rock(c) def CM Punk w/Paul Heyman Singles match for the WWE Championship 31:52

WRESTLEMANIA 29 MAIN CARD:
1) The Rock vs John Cena for the WWE Championship
2) Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship

Show: Monday Night RAW
Time Slot: LIVE Mondays at 8/7CT
Duration: 3 Hours
Network: USA Network

Show: Friday Night Smackdown
Time Slot: Fridays at 8/7CT
Duration: 2 Hours
Network: Syfy

Show: WWE Main Event
Time Slot: Wednesdays at 8/7CT
Duration: One Hour
Network: Ion Television

Feb 18 RAW Prevew

(1) The Rock retains the WWE Championship, and will celebrate his victory over CM Punk LIVE on Monday Night RAW

(2) Dolph Ziggler cashes in against Alberto Del Rio, and Randy Orton has won the Elimination Chamber Match, the two have met before, but what happens when you put Ziggler and Orton in the middle of the ring?

(3) Following their victory at Elimination Chamber, The Shield has a found a new objective here at WWE, and will reveal it to the WWE Universe LIVE on Monday Night RAW

4) With The Rock winning over CM Punk at Elimination Chamber, the Main Event of Wrestlemania is clear. John Cena will be taking on The Rock at Wrestlemania 29 for the WWE Championship, and John Cena wants to kick off that feud LIVE on RAW.

5)And the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, Triple H returns to Monday Night RAW to discuss the progress of his Father, and whether or not he will ever return to the ring.

WWE Pay Per View Schedule for 2013

Date Event Venue City Ref.
April 7, 2013 WrestleMania 29 Metlife Stadium East Rutherford, New Jersey [8][9]
May 19, 2013 Extreme Rules Scottrade Center St. Louis, Missouri [10]
June 16, 2013 Payback Allstate Arena Rosemont, Illinois [11][12]
July 14, 2013 Money in the Bank TBD Philadelphia, Pennsylvania [11]
August 18, 2013 SummerSlam Staples Center Los Angeles, California [11]
September 15, 2013 Night of Champions TBD Detroit, Michigan [11]
October 6, 2013 Over the Limit TBD Buffalo, New York [11]
October 27, 2013 Hell in a Cell TBD Miami, Florida [11]
November 24, 2013 Survivor Series TBD Boston, Massachusetts [11]
December 15, 2013 TLC TBD Houston, Texas [11]
April 6, 2014 WrestleMania XXX Mercedes-Benz Superdome New Orleans, Louisiana

All_Madden

Reaction score

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...apPCo4Z2Qk</a>

Monday Night RAW
February 18th, 2013
Cajundome
Lafayette, Louisiana
Attendance: 17,200
Commentators: Michael Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler

**The Cajundome comes ALIVE for Monday Night RAW, as the pyro goes crazy, and various camera angles show the fans of the WWE Universe**

Michael Cole:
WWE Fans! We are just 24hrs removed from a very entertaining Elimination Chamber PPV! We are LIVE tonight at the Cajundome in Lafayette,Louisiana, for Monday Night RAW

**IF YA SMELLL ignites the entire arena, as the WWE Champion walks the ramp, and enters his way through the ring.**

Justin Roberts:
Please welcome, your WWE Champion.. The Rock!

**The Rock grabs a microphone, and begins to speak, as he flaunts his WWE Title.**

The Rock:
If someone was to tell me, that I would be the WWE Champion, heading into Wrestlemania, I would laugh on how badly they would be wrong. But last night, last night Louisiana we came ALIVE. The Rock became alive, and finally The Rock is going to Wrestlemania as the WWE Champion (laughs) I said... FINALLLLLLYYY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO LAFAYETTEE. You see just over 10 months ago, The Rock came after Wrestlemania to Monday Night RAW, and The Rock shared his vision with the WWE Universe. And that vision was to walk down that aisle as WWE Champion, and ladies and gentleman not only have I walked down that aisle as WWE Champion, but I get to do it, every single night. You see, so many people. So many friends, so many family members heard about The Rock's vision. They tweeted him, they facebooked him, they commented on his Instagram pictures, and they told The Rock that becoming WWE Champion yet again was merely impossible. Now The Rock wipes a monkey's ass with the word impossible. I did it. You see it was 7 months ago, RAW 1000, I told CM Punk that at the Royal Rumble he will go ONE ON ONE with The Great One, and you know what that Punk Ass Bitch told me? He said he was gonna beat me at The Royal Rumble, well I beat him there, then he cried on RAW demanding a rematch at the Elimination Chamber. I gave that rematch to him, FEARING FOR MY WWE CHAMPIONSHIP, but The Rock has honor, and with that honor came The Rock whipping his CANDY ASS last night, and I stand here tonight in Lafayette,Louisiana as your PEOPLE'S CHAMPION. Gone are the days of counting how long you have been in a dictatorship, gone are the days of Paul Heyman sweating in that fat ass suit, while he deep fries his twinkie twits, and gone are the days of CM Punk's relevancy in the WWE. So let's party tonight Louisiana, because we have a long road to WRESTLEMANIA! IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

**The Rock points at the Wrestlemania sign, and leaves the ring**

**Antonio Cesaro's Theme Song HITS!**
**Daniel Bryan's Theme Song HITS!**

Match #1: Antonio Cesaro vs Daniel Bryan

The match begins and the two men lockup, Antonio Cesaro begins with the advantage on Daniel Bryan, as he attacks him viciously across the ring. He throws him across the ring, as he laughs, and begins to sing the national anthem of the United States in mockery of the country. He goes for the pin, but Bryan quickly kicks out. The two men lockup yet again, and Daniel Bryan headlocks Cesaro, Cesaro elbows Bryan a couple of times and the two men begin a routine. It all culminates with a Daniel Bryan dropkick, as he goes for the pin. Cesaro quickly kicks out, as Daniel Bryan goes right back on the attack, he uses his legs for the majority of the match, as he attempts various submission moves on Cesaro. Cesaro quickly gets to the ropes, as the ref begins to count. Bryan lets go at 4, and picks up Cesaro, Cesaro punches Bryan in the face, and whips him out of the ring, as he crashes to the hard floor near the announcer's table, as RAW goes to commercial. As RAW comes back to commercial, the match quickens in pace, and Michael Cole reveals that Kane has entered ringside to support Bryan in his match with Cesaro. Bryan attempts the NO Lock on Cesaro as Cesaro picks up Daniel Bryan and uses his strength to throw Bryan back onto the canvas. He goes for the pin...1.....2 KICK OUT! Daniel Bryan kicks out, Cesaro attempts to punch Bryan, Bryan ducks it , as he attempts to whip Cesaro. Cesaro reverses it and whips Bryan, Bryan is in full comeback mode, as he does a turnbuckle flip, followed by a rope to rope clothesline. He goes for the pin on Cesaro..1...2 KICK OUT! Cesaro kicks out, and Daniel Bryan goes for the NO Lock, ITS LOCKED IN! ITS LOCKED IN! Cesaro is desperately looking for the ropes. He wearily gets to the ropes, as Daniel Bryan is forced to break the hold. Daniel Bryan whips Cesaro, as Cesaro goes off the ropes, he throws Daniel Bryan up in the air, and hits a European Uppercut as the fans in the Cajundome are going crazy. He goes for the pin.....1....2 KICK OUT! Bryan kicks out again. Cesaro goes for the Neutralizer, as Bryan backs up, he bumps into Kane, as Kane and Bryan stare at each other, Bryan is yelling at Kane to get out of the way, Kane doesn't move, as Bryan pushes him off , he turns around and Cesaro picks up Bryan and hits the Neutralizer, and goes for the pin..1.....2....3 END OF MATCH

Result: Antonio Cesaro def Daniel Bryan by pinfall at 11:06

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: Vickie Guerrero and Sheamus

Sheamus: Hey Vickie, listen I think what better way than bounce back from my loss last night at the Elimination Chamber, then to get my hands on The Shield! Make the match Vickie, I know you'd do it. I know you know I deserve it. I mean this time around last year, I was the Royal Rumble winner, and I went on to win the World Heavyweight Championship. I need something. I NEED THIS.

Vickie Guerrero: Well Sheamus, I can't give you a match with The Shield, but I'm all about opportunities.but I'm all about opportunities, and since you mentioned that you were a former World Heavyweight Champion, I think it's poetic justice, that you face the current World Heavyweight Champion. DOLPH ZIGGLER!, and DONT EVEN Think of touching The Shield tonight. Or else repurcussions will happen.

**Ryback's Theme Song HITS!**
**Wade Barrett Theme Song HITS!**

Match #2: Ryback vs Wade Barrett
The match begins and the two men lockup. Wade Barrett begins with the advantage by targeting Ryback's knees. Ryback falls frantically to the ground, as Wade Barettt goes for a quick pin, Ryback quickly kicks out. Wade Barrett goes back on the attack, and mocks the crowd as he claims he is the greatest IC Champion of ALL TIME. He turns around, while it looks like Ryback has awaken. Ryback throws Wade Barrett across the ring, he suplexes Barrett quickly, while Ryback seems to be on the advantage. He whips Barrett to the opposite turnbuckle, and as Ryback charges towards Barrett, Barrett reverses Ryback, with an elbow to the face, he slides through the ring, and rolls up Ryback, as Ryback quickly kicks out. Barrett hits a couple of clotheslines, and whips Ryback as he goes for Wasteland, Ryback reverses it, and hits a devastating powerbomb. Ryback ignites the crowd, as he picks up Barrett, he goes for the Shell Shocked, and Barrett reverses it and hits a crushing DDT. It looked extremely painful, as Barrett rolls Ryback over, and goes for the pin..1...2. KICK OUT! Barrett angrily looks at the ref, as Barrett continues to the match, he takes off the padding from his elbow, and foreshadows The Bull Hammer, Ryback reverses, it and hits two quick clotheslines, as he whips Barrett to the opposite turnbuckle. Ryback goes opposite from him, and moves his arm around as the Cajundome goes crazy with "FEED ME MORE" chants, Ryback comes crushing towards Barrett, and hits the Meathook Clothesline, He ignites the crowd, as Ryback wants to go for Shell Shocked, he picks up Barrett, as Barrett reverses, he picks up Ryback and hits Wasteland.. He goes for the pin..1...2. KICK OUT! Ryback kicks out yet again. Wade Barrett backs up into the ref, as Ryback comes charging towards Barrett, Barrett dodges it, as Ryback mistakenly clotheslines the referee. Ryback is in complete shock. SUDDENLY CHRIS JERICHO, jumps the barricade, as he enters the ring. Ryback picks up Wade Barett for the Shell Shocked, and as he does this Jericho low blows Ryback, as the fans are shocked and begin to boo. He wakes up the referee, and leaves the ring. Barrett picks up Ryback, as Ryback is weary, and hits The Bull Hammer, and goes for the pin.....1....2...3 END OF MATCH

Result: Wade Barrett def Ryback at 8:22

BACKSTAGE: Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee, Big E Langston, and Kaitlyn

AJ Lee: Listen babe, you don't understand I deserve to be the NEW Divas Champion

Dolph Ziggler: I understand and you'll get your chance. Listen, I'll talk to Booker T this Friday night and we'll see if we can work something out.

**Dolph Ziggler and AJ Lee begin to makeout, Kaitlyn sees this and is disgusted, she interupts**

Kaitlyn: If you want the Divas Championship why don't you come take it?

**AJ Lee charges towards Kaitlyn, as the two have an all out brawl. Big E Langston attempts to stop the fight, before Dolph Ziggler pats him on the back, and shakes his head.**

Dolph Ziggler: You want some advice on girls Langston? Let them duke it out, because it means something to them. And besides, it's entertainment for us.

***The entire WWE Universe laughs during this segment**

BACK AT COMMENTARY: Michael Cole, and Jerry The King Lawler

Michael: We've had two great matches here on Monday Night RAW with more to come here in Lafayette,Louisiana!

Jerry The King Lawler: That's right Cole, still to come the new World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, will take on the Celtic Warrior Sheamus! Alberto Del Rio who recently loss his World Heavyweight Championship will go one one one with Chris Jericho. The Royal Rumble WINNER John Cena will be taking on The Big Show.

Michael Cole: AND THAT'S NOT ALL, CM Punk will be taking on THE VIPER Randy Orton. And finally Triple H returns to Monday Night RAW, to discuss the progress of his father in law Mr.McMahon from the pain he endured earlier this month, from THE BEAST Brock Lesnar!

BACKSTAGE SEGEMNT: Alberto Del Rio and Booker T

Alberto Del Rio:
Listen Booker, I lost the World Heavyweight Championship. Fair and square, there's no doubt about that. But I deserve a World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Booker T: No, you're right, you're completely right, and you deserve that World Heavyweight Championship Match.

Alberto Del Rio: Thank You Booker, well you see I need some time to prepare obviously so I was thinking Wrestlemania! A triple threat match between Dolph Ziggler, I, and Randy Orton.

Booker T: Woah there dawg, RED LIGHT RED LIGHT. I cannot grant you your championship match at Wrestlemania. That wouldnt be fair to Randy Orton. He won the Elimination Chamber Match, to become the Number One Contender. You're not the Number One Contender. Listen dawg, tonight is Monday, it's not Friday. This isn't MY SHOW. It's Monday Night RAW. We'll deal with it on Smackdown.

**An image shown on the screen of Alberto Del Rio, and Booker T, as well as a picture of the World Heavyweight Championship. The image is titled. "The State of the World Heavyweight Championship, as you can hear Michael Cole and Lawler discussing this in the background.**

Michael Cole: And you heard it here FIRST Ladies and Gentlemen, this Friday on Smackdown, Booker T will discuss The State of the World Heavyweight Championship, and exactly how Alberto Del Rio is entitled to his rematch.

Jerry The King Lawler: And we're just recieving word ladies and gentlemen that the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE. Triple H is on his way to the Cajundome.

Michael Cole: But before we get into that, we have BIG NEWS! Regarding Wrestlemania HERE in the State of Lousiana.

Jerry The King Lawler: That's right Cole. WE ARE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE that Wrestlemania XXX WILL BE LIVE right here in Lousiana. In the city of New Orleans, at the Mercedez-Benz Superdome!

Michael Cole: Haha, the home of Superbowl 47! WWE returns to the Superdome for the first time since WCW hosted Nitro in June 1999!

Jerry The King Lawler:
Haha, hopefully at Wrestlemania 30, the only time there is a power outage, it's followed by a gong from The Undertaker!

Michael Cole: We'll just have wait and see.

**The Shield's Theme SONG HITS!**

Michael Cole: Oh No.

The Shield Promo

**Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns enter the ring, as all 3 men grab a microphone**

Dean Ambrose: Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins: Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns: Roman Reigns, and we're The Shield

Dean Ambrose: Just 24hrs ago, the WWE Universe, witnessed another breathtaking performance by yours truly The Shield. The only time people TALK ABOUT a five star match, is when The Shield is sanctioned.

Seth Rollins:
We have finally put John Cena in his place. The man of the WWE. That guy, The face of the franchise, we took him down, and brought him back down to reality. And what about Ryback? The man who has been given oppurtunity after oppurtunity after oppurtunity. A WWE Championship match 6 months into his debut. And we TOOK HIM OFF THAT PEDISTAL! WELCOME BACK TO REALITY Ryback!

Roman Reigns:
And what about you Sheamus? Talking about being a former World Heavyweight Champion, well we just struck you into oblivion. Back where you belong, at the bottom of the FOOD CHAIN! And if you don't think we'll powerbomb you AGAIN. We sure as hell will. Whether Vickie suspends you or not, do you really care about that Sheamus, we think not.

Dean Ambrose:
Besides, getting the victory, and ruining your little parties. We have a little announcement of our own. You see The Shield needs a new direction. We've beaten the top stars here in the WWE, and it's bout time we get some oppurtunities around here. We didn't just talk abut wrecking havoc around the WWE locker room, WE DID IT. With that being said, we feel that we deserve to capture some gold in the WWE, and that starts with the Tag Team Championships.

Seth Rollins:
Officially, we are classifying ourselves as an official TAG TEAM, and Team Hell No, Prime Time Players, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara, I truly don't give a crap who the hell you guys are, all I know is that you guys are the tag team division. A division that needs to be SHIELDED from Injustice, and lucky for you guys, we're here. YOU WANT A Wrestlemania moment Lousiana. BOOK the match Vickie. And put The Shield in a WWE Tag Team Championship match.

Roman Reigns:
Or else.. HELL will break LOOSE.

**John Cena's Theme Song HITS!**

**John Cena comes charging towards the ring, as he takes on all 3 men at the same time, he continues to fight with The Shield, but The Shield outnumbers John Cena, they continue to attack him, as Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins lead the charge. , Ambrose and Rollins throw Cena towards Reigns as Reigns hits a viscious clothesline, they pick Cena up, and all 3 men together, hit a powerbomb, as they leave Cena in the middle of the ring, as The Shield go through the audience and exit the arena.**

**COMMERCIAL**

Michael Cole:
Ladies, and gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night RAW, and just before we went to commercial break, The Shield went on a full blown rant, on the current superstars in the WWE, John Cena charged towards The Shield, but The Shield proved to outnumber John Cena, they powerbombed him in the center of this ring, and during commercials WWE Doctors examined Cena and aidied him while leaving the ring, the scheduled match between John Cena and Big Show for later tonight, is currently in question, and we will keep you updated.

**Dolph Ziggler's Theme SONG HITS!**
**Sheamus' Theme Song HITS!**

Match #3: Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ Lee, and Big E Langston) vs Sheamus

The match begins and the two men lockup. Dolph Ziggler mocks Sheamus by telling him he's an afterthought, and Dolph Ziggler is the current World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus looks angry, as he charges towards Ziggler, Ziggler reverses it, as he throws Sheamus through the turnbuckle, he turns him around, and continues to kick Sheamus, as the ref begins to count. Ziggler stops at 4, while he gazes at AJ Lee. He goes for the pin. Sheamus quickly kicks out, Ziggler repeatedly elbows Sheamus in the heart time after time. He stops, and teases the WWE Universe, as he begins to do situps. A camera angle of AJ Lee, as she begins to gaze at Dolph Ziggler and have the "hots" for him, He gets up, and goes for another elbow, but Sheamus rolls over, as Dolph Ziggler hits his elbow, on the canvas, Sheamus whips Ziggler to the opposite turnbuckle, and hits a viscous clothesline. He goes for the pin..1. Ziggler rolls over, Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick, as Ziggler slides out of the ring, and runs towards AJ Lee, and Big E Langston. Langston stands in front of Sheamus, as AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler begin to makeout. Sheamus stops this as he goes all the way around waiting for Ziggler, Ziggler looks for Sheamus and as he turns around, Sheamus hits a BIG Clothesline on Ziggler, as RAW goes to commercial. When RAW comes back from commercial. Ziggler and Sheamus are back in the ring. Ziggler is holding Sheamus in a headlock, and whips him off the ropes. The two men begin a routine, and it culminates with Dolph Ziggler attempting a dropkick, Sheamus blocks it, and hits a quick suplex on Ziggler, he attempts White Noise, but Ziggler uses this as a counter for a rollup, 1...2 KICK OUT. Sheamus quickly kicks out, as he realizes Ziggler's antics. Ziggler seems to be catching some steam, as he hits a few clothesline on Sheamus, he whips Sheamus off the turnbuckle, and elbows him. The two men go off the ropes, and collide into each other! The ref begins to count, and Sheamus and Ziggler become weary, as they get up, Sheamus charges, and Ziggler hits a perfectly sound dropkick right to the chin of Sheamus, as the dropkick can be heard throughout the Cajundome. He goes for the pin..1....2 KICK OUT! Sheamus kicks out,Ziggler grows tiresome, as he goes for the Sleeper Hold. The SLEEPER HOLD IS LOCKED IN!. Sheamus is desperately trying to get to the ropes, he counters and hits WHITE NOISE on Dolph Ziggler! Ziggler gets up, and Sheamus hits two Double Axe Handle clotheslines followed by a Powerslam. He throws Ziggler off the ropes, and ties him up. He continues to beat his chest, and does this for 10 times, as the WWE Universe counts along. Ziggler heads back into the ring, and Sheamus hits the Irish Curse, he goes for the pin on Ziggler..1...2. KICK OUT! Dolph Ziggler kicks out, and backs up, Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick and Ziggler dodges it, Ziggler attempts the Zig Zag, Sheamus fights it off, Ziggler balances himself off the ropes, and Sheamus hits THE BROGUE KICK! The ref goes for the pin..1....2. the ref calls off the count, as Big E Langston puts Dolph Ziggler's foot on the rope. The ref sees this and ejects Big E Langston, and AJ Lee, the two of them are livid, as they go to the back, concering the match, Ziggler hits the "Fame-Asser" and goes for the pin..1....2.KICK OUT! Sheamus yet again kicks out, Ziggler jumps on Sheamus and goes for the Sleeper Hold, it's yet again locked in, and Sheamus wearily gets to the ropes. He holds on to the ropes, as the referee begins to count. Ziggler lets go at 4, and Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick, Ziggler dodges it, and Sheamus catches his leg on the ropes, he hurts his groin, and is in severe pain, Ziggler takes advantage and hits the Zig-Zag, and goes for the pin..1.....2......3 END OF MATCH

Result: Dolph Ziggler def Sheamus at 11:27

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: Josh Matthews outside WWE Doctors Office

Josh Matthews: Hello WWE Universe, I'm Josh Matthews, and we're currently monitering the situation where earlier tonight John Cena was attacked by The Shield, currently WWE Doctors are examining John Cena, and we should get word very soon whether or not John Cena is medically cleared for his match tonight against The Big Show. We'll keep you posted.

**BACK TO COMMENTARY: Michael Cole and Jerry The King Lawler**

Michael Cole: Earlier this month, Vince McMahon, the chairman of the WWE came out on Monday Night RAW, for a performance review of Paul Heyman. It was then revealed on that night, by video footage by an annonmous individual that Paul Heyman and CM Punk had manuevered Brad Maddox to be the referee at Hell in a Cell against Ryback, and have been repeatdedly paying off The Shield in order to keep CM Punk from losing his matches. It was at that point where Mr.McMahon planned to fire Paul Heyman, until the BEAST RETURNED!

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...wI3pX_VPl4</a>

Jerry The King Lawler: I can assure you, that had to be one of the most disturbing scenes I have ever witnessed in professional wrestling.

Michael Cole:
Nonetheless, Vince McMahon has recieved sucsessful hip replacement surgery, due to what Brock Lesnar has caused, and although it has been earlier this month, the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE Triple H returns to Monday Night RAW!

**Triple H's Theme Song HITS!**

Justin Roberts: Please welcome, the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE.. Triple H!

**Triple H recieves a standing ovation, as he enters the ring and grabs a microphone**

Triple H:
For those of you that have been wondering, my father in law Vince McMahon is doing perfectly fine, he's resting at home, and he's doing whatever he can to get back here on Monday Night RAW, and entertain all of you. He asked me to come out here, and disucss his situation, but more importantly, place some justice, on the man who caused this havoc, and that is the so called BEAST. Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar quit last summer, he quit after Summerlam, after defeating me. He said there was nothing left for him to conquer but I dont remember him beating John Cena at Extreme Rules, I dont remember him winning the WWE Championship, but for some reason, he felt that he had nothing left to conquer, that was until he came out earlier this month, and delivered an F-5 to Vince McMahon just because Lesnar's close confidant, Paul Heyman was about to be fired. Now I would come out here on RAW and fire Paul Heyman, but this morning we had a Board of Directors meeting, and apparently Paul Heyman signed a very lucrative deal with WWE. Now until I can find a way to get out of that contract it seems Paul Heyman will stay with WWE. But as for Brock Lesnar. He's a coward, doing what he did, makes him less of a man, and for those actions he has caused whether that was my Father in Law or not, Brock Lesnar deserves to be punished. That is why, I am officially suspending Brock Lesnae indefinitely until I can figure something out, because..

**Brock Lesnar's Theme Song HITS!**

**Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar, enter the ring, as Paul Heyman picks up a microphone**

Paul Heyman: Are you actually serious, Mr.Levesque? Please tell us, that you're just pulling our leg, because if I'm not mistaken, you have just suspended the biggest thing in sports entertainment right now, and that is Brock Lesnar, and what you fail to understand, is Brock Lesnar brings in the ratings, brings in the pay per view buys, that Vince McMahon and you, as well as your wife continue to yearn for. And without Brock Lesnar, the WWE will continue to fail as a company, and Brock Lesnar finally returns to the WWE, and you punish the man? Please tell me you're joking, Paul because you should be rejoicing, you should be geuninly happy that Brock Lesnar has returned to your company, and although it has happened to your father in law's expense. You have to give a ittle, in order to get a little, and we have just given you the BEAST Brock Lesnar!

Triple H: Listen Heyman, I've taken your crap last summer, and I sure as hell wont take it now. I'm not a man to change my opinion, and you're not gonna talk me out of it. If I can't fire your ass, somebody has to pay for the damage that has caused, and you maybe learned this from your manipulative ways, it's called retribution, and if it means suspending Brock Lesnar, I will.

**Brock Lesnar grabs a microphone and comes towards Triple H**

Brock Lesnar: He deserved it.

**Triple H, looks Lesnar directly in the eye**

Triple H: You better back the hell up, before I kick your ass.

**Lesnar laughs. Paul Heyman advises Lesnar to back up, Lesnar looks back at Heyman and nods his head, he looks at Triple H, and goes for a handshake, the entire Cajundome continue to boo Lesnar, Triple H lets out his hand, as well. Lesnar spits on Triple H's hand, and picks him up for thr F-5, Paul Heyman YELLS at Lesnar to put Triple H down, Lesnar shakes his head, and hits a devestating F-5**

Michael Cole:
OH MY GAWD. Lesnar just gave HHH the F-5. THE F-5 has been given to the Chief Operating Officer!

--COMMERCIAL--

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, and just before we went to commercial break, the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, Triple H RETURNED to Monday Night Raw, to discuss the progress of his father, and any repercussions that may happen to Brock Lesnar.

Jerry The King Lawler: Triple H, went on to add that Brock Lesnar would be suspended!

Michael Cole: And when the team of Lesnar and Heyman heard that, they came out to talk things out with Triple H

Jerry The King Lawler: And clearly, talking wasn't done.

Michael Cole: That's right King, Paul Heyman and Triple H went back and fourth, until Brock Lesnar stepped in and saying that the F-5 to Mr.McMahon was well deserved.

Jerry The King: Triple H didnt like that statement, and as Brock Lesnar approached closer, HHH told Brock Lesnar to "back the hell up, or he will kick his ass" Lesnar wasn't fazed and gave Triple H the F-5

Michael Cole: We'll give you some news as soon as it happens!

**CM Punk's Theme Song HITS!** W/Paul Heyman
**Randy Orton's Theme Song HITS!**

Match #4: CM Punk vs Randy Orton
Before the match begins, Michael Cole reveals that Dolph ZigglerThe match begins and the two men lockup, CM Punk begins with the advantage but before he does this, CM Punk screams at all the fans calling them "Marks" as the fans boo in unison. CM Punk and Randy Orton lockup yet again. CM Punk headlocks Randy Orton, as Orton elbows him twice, and the two men begin a routine, it all culminates, with CM Punk attempting a dropkick, Orton blocks it and hits a dropkick and goes for the pin. Punk quickly kicks out, Orton goes right back on the attack by picking up Punk, and whipping him across the opposite turnbuckle, Orton charges towards Punk, but Punk quickly elbows, Orton and rolls him up. Orton kicks out, and Punk uses his legs for the majority of the match. SHADES OF DANIEL BRYAN! Punk continues to kick Orton, he goes for the Enzgurri, but Orton reverses it with a leg drag, he goes for the quick pin but yet again Punk kicks out. Orton attempts to whip Punk out of the ring, Punk reverses it and Orton is sent crashing out of the ring hitting the announcer's table. Punk smiles, and runs through the ropes for momentum, he hits the suicide dive with ease, as RAW goes to commercial. As RAW comes back from commercial, Punk and Orton are seen in the ring, yet again in a headlock position. Orton and Punk begin to trade blows. Punk is seen with the advantage as he continues to strike Orton, Punk is in FULL comeback mode, as he begins to hit all of his signature moves. A calf kick, followed by a clothesline, and a armhooked neckbreaker. Punk goes to the top rope, and pays homage to Randy Savage hitting the diving elbow drop. He goes for the pin...1..2... KICK OUT! Orton kicked out, and Punk picks up Orton, as he whips him across the opposite turnbuckle, signaling for the running high knee, he attempts it, and misses it as Orton moves away, Punk turns around and Orton is in FULL comeback mode. 2 clotheslines followed by a snap powerslam. Orton then ties Punk in the ropes, and hits the rope hung DDT. Orton then gives the WWE fans that sadistic smile, before taunting Punk for the RKO. Punk leaves the ring, and will have none of it. Orton gets out of the ring, and ties Punk up yet again. This time a DDT outside of the ring, Orton then throws Punk back into the ring for the RKO, HE MISSES! Punk whips Orton to the turnbuckle, and hits the running high knee followed by a bulldog. He goes for the pin..1....2. KICK OUT! Orton yet again kicks out, and Punk gets ready for the GTS, he signals it to the crowd, Punk whips Orton, and Dolph Ziggler is standing right there with his World Heavyweight Championship. He strikes Orton, Orton turns around, and Punk picks him up for the GTS, he hits it, and goes for the pin..1....2...3. END OF MATCH

Result: CM Punk def Randy Orton at 11:32

PostMatch: After CM Punk and Paul Heyman head to the back, Dolph Ziggler picks up a microphone and heads into the middle of the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship to cut a promo.

Dolph Ziggler: RANDY ORTON! The Viper! The Apex Predator, also known as the man who will lose to The Show April 7th at Metlife Stadium for Wrestlemania 29. You think just because you won the Elimination Chamber match, you're destined to win the title. I don't think so buddy. I don't think it works that way. I'm Dolph Ziggler, and every person of the WWE Universe, every person at home, and every person on the internet know how LONG I've been waiting for this, and they know how much I deserved it. I STEAL THE SHOW. Elimination Chamber, you won.. Congratulations, but they left talking about the new World Heavyweight Champion, and I can't blame them, if I'm this damn good, and at Wrestlemania, I will prove yet again how damn good I am, because whether you beat me on TV, whether you beat me at Night of Champions wont mean a damn thing, if you cant beat me for the World Heavyweight Championship..

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: Josh Matthews, WWE Doctor, and John Cena

Josh Matthews:
Hey WWE Fans, I'm Josh Matthews, currently inside now, as I have now exclusive rights to a one on one interview with the WWE Doctor that has been examining John Cena, and we hope to get an answer on his in-ring condition right NOW!

**A doctor, sits beside Josh Matthews, as Matthews continues**

Josh Matthews: Thanks for joining us doc, so I'm gonna cut right to the chase here, is John Cena healthy to compete against The Big Show tonight on Monday Night RAW.

WWE Doctor:
Thanks for having me Josh, as much regret this may be to the WWE Universe, I have to say that John Cena is in no condition to compete tonight. He has a WWE Championship match coming up at Wrestlemania, and if I'm not mistaken that's the big one. Should John Cena really risk that, for a match tonight on Monday Night RAW, but I'm sorry Cajundome, John Cena is not medically cleared to compete tonight.

Josh Matthews:
Well there you have it WWE Fans, John Cena will not be wrestling The Big Show tonight.

**Suddenly, after Josh Matthews completes his sentence a man starts to chant "NO.NO.NO.NO.NO" The WWE Universe chant along thinking it's Daniel Bryan, until they John Cena, the fans go electric.**

John Cena: I'm sorry Daniel Bryan, but NO NO NO NO. I dont care if I'm medically cleared or not, you're not gonna sit me from this show. The beautiful fans of Lafayette came here tonight, to see their favourite WWE Superstars, and if I'm not mistaken DOC, their favourite superstars isn't CM Punk isn't The Shield, and it sure as hell ain't The Big Show, tonight I'm taking on The Big Show, and if you watch the WWE, you'd know that Big Show and I have a little bit of some history, so I'm gonna get the job done tonight. Whether I'm medically cleared or not, I will compete tonight, and let's just say this a steady road to Wrestlemania.

***BACK TO RINGSIDE**
***Alberto Del Rio's Theme Song**
**Chris Jericho's Theme Song**

Match #5: Alberto Del Rio vs Chris Jericho

Alberto Del Rio and Jericho lock up. The fans continue to cheer Jericho, but are still a bit sour over attacking Ryback. Jericho shakes his head at the fans and focuses on his match. He does a quick takedown on Del Rio and goes for the pin. Del Rio quickly kicks out, as Del Rio quickly head locks Jericho, they both go towards the ropes. And Del Rio hits a shoulder block, Jericho, and Del Rio begin a routine, it culminates with Jericho attempting an Enguzurri, Del Rio blocks it, and hits a quick takedown on Jericho. He whips Jericho off the ropes, and knees him in the gut, attempts a DDT, Jericho reveres and hits the DDT. Jericho controls the majority of the match, as RAW goes to commercial, during the commercial break, Alberto Del Rio begins to show some signs of life, as RAW comes back from commercial, Jericho is right back on the attack, and he starts to hit various signature moves. He goes for the pin but yet again Del Rio kicks out. Jericho whips Del Rio off the turnbuckle, as Jericho hits a highflying move as Del Rio hits the announcer's table, Jericho rolls Del Rio back into the ring, and pins as yet again Del Rio fights it off. Jericho jumps off the ropes, runs towards Del Rio, as Del Rio reveres into a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker, he goes for the pin, Jericho kicks out. And Del Rio controls the majority from here on out, he begins a comeback mode, as the fans become engaged in the match. Del Rio hits various clotheslines on Jericho, he whips him to the opposite turnbuckle, and goes for the Enzgurri, Jericho reverses it and begins his comeback, Jericho hits two clotheslines, does a quick takedown on Del Rio and hits the Lionsault, he goes for the pin.1.....2.. KICK OUT! Del Rio KICKS OUT!, Jericho goes for the Walls of Jericho and LOCKS IT IN! Del Rio is in agony, and desperately looks for the ropes, searching and searching, Del Rio scratches and claws towards the ropes, and grabs it. The referee begins to count, and Jericho lets go at 4, Jericho attempts the Codebreaker, Del Rio blocks it, and locks in the Cross-ArmBreaker. Jericho is now the man in agony, Jericho desperately looking for the ropes, he quickly gets there, and Jericho and Del Rio begin to trade blows. Punch for punch, strike for strike. Jericho grabs Del Rio's legs and goes for the Walls of Jericho. Del Rio reverses and whips Jericho to the opposite turnbuckle, and hits the Enzgurri, and goes for the pin...1....2... KICK OUT! Jericho kicks out, and Del Rio picks up Jericho for the Cross Arm Breaker and locks it in, Jericho uses his strength, picks up Del Rio for a quick powerbomb, Del Rio gets right back up, and Jericho hits the Codebreaker, and goes for the pin...1....2...3 END OF MATCH

Result: Chris Jericho def Alberto Del Rio at 14:10

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: CM Punk and The Shield

**No dialogue can be heard, but CM Punk confronts The Shield, and a clear camera angle of The Shield nodding in approval of everything CM Punk has been saying.**

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT: The Rock and John Cena

**The Rock bumps into Cena, as Cena prepares to enter the ring for his match**

The Rock:
Johnboy, the golden boy of the WWE.

John Cena: And if it isn't Dwayne The Rock Johnson, I mean you're barely around, so I felt I should say your full name, so everyone can remember.

The Rock: Nice joke, but I'm the one that gets the last laugh Cena, because Wrestlemania 29, it's you and me again.

John Cena: And this time it's not about legacy. It's about that WWE Championship I never had for a whole year.

The Rock: And this WWE Championship, is a title I never had for 10 years.

**John Cena, and The Rock go nose to nose**

John Cena:
Road to Wrestlemania.

The Rock: And just like in G.I Joe, I'm roadblock, and on the Road to Wrestlemania. I'm your Roadblock.

John Cena: Nice plug.

**COMMERCIAL**

**The Big Show's Theme Song HITS!**
**John Cena's Theme Song HITS!**

Match #6: The Big Show vs John Cena

The match begins and the two men lockup, The Big Show begins with the advantage, as he throws Cena around like a ragdoll for the majority of the match. Big Show goes for a quick pinfall but Cena quickly kicks out. The Big Show goes right back on the attack, as he continues to throw Cena around. Big Show whips Cena the opposite turnbuckle, and silences the crowd with a chop heard across the CAJUNDOME! Cena gasps for air, as Big Show goes right back on the attack. He chops Cena yet again before going for another pinfall, Cena kicks out, and Big Show begins to target the injured area of John Cena. The area that The Shield busted open earlier tonight on RAW. The Big Show targets it, and steps on it repeatedly, as Cena begins to ache in pain. Show smiles, and mocks the crowd, as various "Lets Go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants begin to flood the Cajundome. Big Show goes for the pin and Cena yet again kicks out. Big Show picks up Cena and throws him out of the ring, as Cena hits his head on the Announcer's Table, as RAW goes to commercial. As RAW comes back from commercial. John Cena and Big Show are in the middle of the ring. Show has Cena headlocked. Cena hits two elbows, as Big Show throws Cena off the ropes. Cena and Show begin a routine, and it all culminates with a Cena dropkick, that hits Big Show right on the jaw. Cena goes for the quick pinfall, but Show powers out. Cena begins to control the match, but Show cuts him off miniutes later. Show goes for the Chockslam, Cena reverses it, throws Show off the ropes, and hits a Shoulder Block. As the two men are lying on the ground. Cena rolls over to Show, and Show yet again kicks out. Cena whips Show to the opposite turnbuckle, and climbs to the top rope. John Cena connects his leg to the back of Show's head, and yet again goes for the pinfall. Cena begins to be cookin', as he goes for the comeback mode. He hits two flying Shoulder Blocks, followed by a spin out powerbomb. He signals to the fans for the 5 knuckle shuffle, and he hits it! He taunts Big Show for the Attitude Adjument, Big Show reverses it, and hits his own signature move, he whips Cena off the ropes, and SPEARS! him, he goes for the pin..1...2.. KICK OUT! Cena kicks out, and Big Show, clenches his fist for the knockout punch. Cena ducks, and goes for the Attitude Adjument. Big Show reveres it, and locks his hands around Cena's neck and hits the Chocklslam! He goes for the pin..1.....2 KICK OUT!! Cena yet again kicks out. Big Show yet again clenches his fist, Cena gets up ducks, and instead of doing the Attitude Adjusment, Cena hits the ROCK BOTTOM! He goes for the pin..1....2....3 END OF MATCH!

Result: John Cena def The Big Show at 9:26

**COMMERCIAL**

**CM Punk's Theme SONG HITS W/The Shield**
**CM Punk sits crosslegged in the middle of the ring, as The Shield guards the entire outside**

CM Punk: I think it's time I air my grievances yet again with the World Wrestling Entertainment, because I feel I have been wronged, and when you have been wronged, what you do is you come out and you talk about it. So I'm gonna sit here, like the star I am, cross my legs, and talk about it, and all of you will bask on how great of a Superstar I am, because I held the WWE Championship for a historic 434 days, but you people won't shut up about The Rock, or how many movies he's coming out with in 2013, as if that's historic, the man who left professional wrestling to go to Hollywood, and that's the man you call your hero? Yet, I'm the man being antagonized because I'm at every single Monday Night RAW, and every single live event, and everytime you hear my theme song I'm the guy that gets booed yet I'm still here. I wont leave, and I sure as hell won't leave because the WWE Universe wants me to. I mean The Miz starring in The Marine HomeFront, as if that's a big accomplishment, yet it went straight to DVD, like every other WWE film ever produced, I mean Halle Berry. HALLE BERRY! An Academy Award winning actress has now lowered herself. She has lowered herself to WWE standards, because when you're in a movie with David Otunga who can barely perform well in the ring.. when you're in a movie with him, you know your career is gone. And then we get to the golden boy John Cena. John, A man who will now face Dwayne The Rock Johnson at Wrestlemania 29, and you know what it's kinda funny, because I'm the first man to ever have a Money in the Bank briefcase cashed in on me, and I still held the WWE Championship at the end of that St. Louis Missouri Night at RAW 1000. And now. Ladies, and gentlemen. Now all of you ask me, what am I going to do at Wrestlemania? And to be honest with all of you. I don't feel like performing at Wrestlemania. You can tell Vince McMahon, Paul Lesveque, Stephanie McMahon, all the head honchos in the back, that CM Punk wont be in New Jersey at MetLife Stadium on Apirl 7th, because if I'm not battling for the WWE Championship. I will not lower myself just because its Wrestlemania,and then you all ask me why I'm partnered with The Shield, and the why the hell not? The most destructive force in the WWE since the NWO. I don't give a crap about Evolution, or D Generation X. No, you wanna talk about a real group of men, and thats the NWO, and I'm not talking about the bullshit WWE had come up with. No I'm talking about WCW's NWO. Now that was a real stable. (fans begin to boo, as Punk laughs) PIPEBOMB! Now that was a pipebomb. And I'm done here. CM Punk, the best in the world. FOREVER AND...

***GONG! THE UNDERTAKER'S THEME SONG HITS!**

**CM Punk eyes widens as The Shield doesn't know what to do, The Shield charge The Undertaker, but as he steps forward, The Shield jump the baricade and leave the arena. The Undertaker enters the ring and eyes CM Punk, he looks at the Wrestlemania sign, and does his signature taunt, as CM Punk eyes him. CM Punk shakes his head, and smiles that he will not face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Undertaker picks up CM Punk, and hits the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER to finish off Monday Night RAW**

2AJyKnL.jpg
CONFIRMED MATCHES

The Rock(c) vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship

Attachments

• The_Rock_43_GD.jpg
    The_Rock_43_GD.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 15