WWE- A New Start

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well it's a definite contender for the Vince Russo Award and worst BTB.

Dude leave the kid alone... Who the fuck are you? You think your bad because your a net nerd who's hobbie's are..

-Harrasing other member's of forums.
-Watching the sun rise on the beach, on my screen saver.
-Wacking off to picture's of Randy Orton.
:lac:

You'r a loser ok. At least the kid is trying.

Now Mike your wrong for calling wrestling gay as that can end up like this for you
:tomato:

But Spiral it's not your place to ruin the kid's BTB thread. It's called a flamation chamber..

Well I won't review the show Mike but I will give some comments.

-Good to see Punk champ.. Even though I wouldv'e liked Triple H champ.
-Nice to see the title changes. It doesn't matter how many there are. Especially on your first show. It sets up rivalry's, and storylines.
-I know it's pretty gay that I bring it up but Chryme Tyme is spelled like.. Well Chryme Tyme replace the I's with Y's :rofl:
-All matches were short. If your using word, and this is your first time. I suggest you type atleast half a page. Because you can type about 20 line's on MS Word using size 10 font, and it will come out in 5 lines here. Just a quick head's up. Happened on my first BTB(not here).
-Overall it was an ok show. I believe this is your first time writing. Mine was longer but FULL of grammer mistakes, and other redundant issue's :sad_1: . Well keep trying and you will become like BKB, CMS, XBA, and hell.. Even me :shifty:

Well stop by my BTB man..

EDIT: Y2J you can double post in your BTB thread idiot..

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Diesel said:
EDIT: Y2J you can double post in your BTB thread idiot..
Na, you're not meant to. They cracked down on it before.

Mike said:
hey dickhead if you dotn want to read it then leave
Take it easy buddy. Try not spamming up your own thread.

===========================================================

I'm not going to give you a real review, because quite frankly, you don't deserve one. I'd much rather give a real review to someone who isn't being a prick. Instead, I will give you some pointers:

- Just because you want different Champions does not mean you should change them all on on show. That is overbooking, and does nothing but make the BTB look completely unrealistic.

- Increase the size of your matches.

You set out the show well, and the promos were alright. Just work on what I said above.