WWE: A New Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MK3

Reaction score
Backstory: After ratings for all three WWE shows were at an all time low, Vince McMahon knew that something had to be done. Unlike in real life, Vince didn’t make the announcement that every week, there would be a sum on 1 million dollars given away. Instead, he made the announcement, that the brand separation is no more! Every superstar will appear on every show! He said no superstars would be released, and all championships would stay, including a new championship called the Pride Championship. ECW would also be staying, and so would heat. Heat would be broadcasted on USA network, at 9:00 Central Time on Sunday Nights. The next week on Raw, he vacated all the championships and said that they would be decided at Vengeance Night of Champions.

Male Wrestlers
Paul Burchill
John Cena
Ted DiBiase
Jeff Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Chris Jericho
JTG
Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kennedy
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Paul London
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Shad
Triple H
Umaga
Batista
Big Show
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Festus
Finlay
Matt Hardy
Curt Hawkins
Mark Henry
Jesse
Vladimir Kozlov
Shannon Moore
Chuck Palumbo
Montel Vontavious Porter
Zack Ryder
The Undertaker
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shelton Benjamin
Elijah Burke
CM Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Kane
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
John Morrison

Female wrestlers
Katie Lea Burchill
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Maria
Melina
Beth Phoenix
Cherry
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Victoria

Other on-air talent

Teddy Long – General Managers for all three shows
Vickie Guerrero РManager of Edge/La Familia and fianc̩ of Edge.
Lilian Garcia - Ring announcer
Todd Grisham - Backstage interviewer and Heat play-by-play commentator
Jerry Lawler - Color commentator and occasional wrestler
Roddy Piper (Roderick Toombs)- Appearing in a non-wrestling role
Jim Ross - Play-by-play commentator
Ron Simmons - Occasional appearances

Inactive talent

Candice Michelle
William Regal
Jonathan Coachman
Kenny Dykstra
The Great Khali
Gregory Helms
Big Daddy V
The Boogeyman

Tag teams and Stables

Carlito and Santino Marella
Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad)
Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes
The Highlanders (Robbie and Rory McAllister)
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
Deuce 'N Domino with Maryse
Jesse and Festus
La Familia (Edge, Chavo Guerrero, The Rated-R Entourage (Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder), and Bam Neely with Vickie Guerrero).
Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang
The Miz and John Morrison
CM Punk and Kane

Vengeance: Night of Champions (Results)

WWE Championship
The Undertaker defeats Triple H to win the WWE Championship

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge defeats Finlay to win the World Heavyweight Championship

ECW Championship
Rey Mysterio defeats Kane to win the ECW Championship

Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin defeats John Cena to win the Intercontinental Championship

United States Championship
Jeff Hardy defeats John Morrison , Matt Hardy, and Elijah Burke to win the United States Championship

WWE Tag Team Championships
Deuce and Domino defeats Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes to win the WWE Tag Team Championships.

World Tag Team Championships
Chris Jericho and CM Punk defeats Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

Pride Championship
Tommy Dreamer defeats Kofi Kingston and MVP to win the Pride Championship

Women’s Championship
Victoria wins an All Diva Battle Royal to win the Women’s Championship.

Champions
WWE Championship:
Champion: Undertaker
Defeated: Triple H
Date Won: June 29th, 2008

World Heavyweight Championship:
Champion: Edge
Defeated: Finlay

ECW Championship:
Champion: Rey Mysterio
Defeated: Kane

Intercontinental Championship:
Champion: Shelton Benjamin
Defeated: John Cena
Date Won: June 29th, 208

United States Championship:
Champion: Jeff Hardy
Defeated: Matt Hardy

WWE Tag Team Championships:
Champions: Deuce and Domino
Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes

World Tag Team Championships:
Champions: Chris Jericho and CM Punk
Defeated: Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

Pride Championship:
Champion: Tommy Dreamer
Defeated: Kofi Kingston

Women’s Championship:
Champion: Victoria
Defeated: N/A

OOC: I have my first Raw done, so it should be up tonight!

-TJ-

Looks good, except that the Date lost thing shouldn't be there if your gonna change it with every champion you crowned :)

Reaction score
couple questoins.

1. How are you going to work all wrestlers in?
2. Why all of the championships?
3. Will all the championships be on all the brands?
4. Why are CM Punk and Chris Jericho forced to be tag wrestlers?
5. Why is Finlay in the main event?
6. Why is John Cena a mid-carder?
7. Why does the match card list all the winners except the World Tag Title match?

I will watch this to see how you work with the entire roster

MK3

Reaction score
1. How are you going to work all wrestlers in? I have a something planned, you will find out soon enough.

2. Why all of the championships? There is a bunch of people on the roster, over 60, but not enough titles, imo.

3. Will all the championships be on all the brands? Yes. Once again, there is two much main eventers, mid carders, etc. for just one title

4. Why are CM Punk and Chris Jericho forced to be tag wrestlers? They weren't forced, i just wanted to make a new tag team.

5. Why is Finlay in the main event?Bumped him up. I have plans for him.

6. Why is John Cena a mid-carder? Cause i didn't need him in the main event for the time being.

7. Why does the match card list all the winners except the World Tag Title match? What are you talking about?

Reaction score

World Tag Team Championships
Chris Jericho and CM Punk vs Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang

only one with vs instead of defeats.
btw I was just kidding with that last one, just wanted to show you what I meant

also repped you for answering all of my long and stupid questions.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tbh I don't really like the idea, I think it could get way to messy. But if you can handle it, it would be great. Good luck :)

MK3

Reaction score
From WWE.com

As you all may know, WWE no longer has a brand separation. Cause of this brand separation, we have too many people on the WWE roster. Vince, Linda, Shane, and a few others got together and they decided the fate for the following WWE superstars.

Mostly Appear on Heat (Occasional ECW or Smackdown appearance)
Carlito
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
Charlie Haas
Robbie McAllister
Rory McAllister
Trevor Murdoch
Snitsky
Super Crazy
Val Venis
Funaki
Jamie Noble
Nunzio
Ashley
Layla
Kelly Kelly

Sent down to OVW
Matt Striker
Bam Neely
Colin Delaney
D.H. Smith
Santino Marella
Lance Cade

Other
Mark Henry: Retired; will make occasional appearances
Stevie Richards: Retired due to health problems
Mike Knox: Is not going to be used for now; He is the first one to call if anything happens on the main roster

So here is what the new main roster for the WWE is.

Male Wrestlers
Paul Burchill
John Cena
Ted DiBiase
Jeff Hardy
Hardcore Holly
Chris Jericho
JTG
Brian Kendrick
Mr. Kennedy
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Paul London
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Shad
Triple H
Umaga
Batista
Big Show
Deuce
Domino
Edge
Festus
Finlay
Matt Hardy
Curt Hawkins
Mark Henry
Jesse
Vladimir Kozlov
Shannon Moore
Chuck Palumbo
Montel Vontavious Porter
Zack Ryder
The Undertaker
Jimmy Wang Yang
Shelton Benjamin
Elijah Burke
CM Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Kane
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
John Morrison

Female Wrestlers
Katie Lea Burchill
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Maria
Melina
Beth Phoenix
Cherry
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Natalya
Victoria

OOC: Hope them roster changes will help. My first Raw will be up defiently be up tonight!

MK3

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw!
June 30th, 2008

“I don’t need Luck”

~The camera goes to the arena where the pyro goes off, and the Raw theme song plays. The camera pans around the arena, before it eventually goes over to JR, and Jerry “The King” Lawler~

JR: We are sold out tonight, in Dallas, Texas, as the fans here are ready for Monday Night Raw, and so am I!

Jerry Lawler: It’s gonna be a huge night JR! It’s the night after Vengeance!

JR: Not only that, it’s the first night, in which every superstar in the WWE, will appear on every brand. Tonight’s main event is going to be one heckuva match!

~Goes to the titontron, where it shows Triple H and Randy Orton’s picture~

Jerry Lawler: It’s going to be Triple H vs Randy Orton, and the winner will face the WWE Champion at The Great American Bash!

JR: And also, the Pride Champion, Tommy Dreamer is going to face the Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

Jerry Lawler: And we’re going to hear from John Cena, who last night folks lost to Shelton Benjamin!

JR: And much, much more. I’m getting word that Edge is on his way to the ring, so lets cut to the ring.

~Edge’s music hits, and he comes out to heat, with the World Title around his shoulder. He’s wearing jeans, and a Rated R T-Shirt. He comes out with Chavo Guerrero. Edge walks down the ramp, and gets into the ring, then Chavo follows. Edge calls for a microphone~

Edge: You know something? Last night, I went into Night of Champions the underdog. Nobody thought that I would beat Finlay.

**Pop at Finlay’s name**

Edge: But I did. And I stand out here before you the World Heavyweight Champion.

**At this, Edge lifts the World Title in the air to heat**

Edge: Now, the reason I came out here, is to get some business out of the way. Finlay, it’s been all over WWE.com, that you are saying that you are getting a rematch at Great American Bash.

**Pop**

Edge: But that’s not true. Finlay, you need to learn something about this business. You have to earn your way to the top, not sleep your way to the top like you did.

**Heat**

Edge: I put in countless hours in this business. I put in my blood, sweat, and tears. And that’s why I’m World Champion. World Champions, are people who win. And Finlay, you will never beat me. And your never going to wear this title, cause to wear it, you have to beat me, which is something you will never do!

**Heat**

~Chavo ask Edge if he can have the microphone~

Chavo: I have a little something to say to Rey Mysterio. Rey Mysterio, you should not have been in that ECW title match. I should have. Now Rey Mysterio I want to thank you. Thank you for holding my ECW title for me. Rey, at the Great American Bash, I’m challenging you to a match! A match for the ECW Championship!

**Small Pop**

Chavo: So if you really have the biggest heart in the WWE, you will face me at The Great American Bash, and you will be graceful, when I take the ECW Championship away from you!

**Heat**

~Rey Mysterio’s music hits, and he comes out to a major pop. He has the ECW title around his waist, and he already has a microphone in his hand~

Rey: So Chavo, you want a shot at my ECW title? No problem? When I won this title last night, I made a promise to myself. That I would take on anybody that wanted this title, no matter how big, or how small they were. I would take them on in any kind of match. It wouldn’t matter.

Chavo: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did I just hear you say that you would take me on in any kind of match? If so, I want to face you in the same type of match that I took you out in. An “I Quit” match!

**Pop**

Rey: Chavo, I have no problem facing you in an “I Quit” match. I don’t know if you remember or not Chavo, but I also took you out in an “I Quit” match!

**Pop**

Chavo: You got lucky Rey, just like you got lucky at WrestleMania 22 when you won the World Heavyweight Championship. And just like last night, when you got lucky when you won the ECW Championship!

**Heat**

Rey: You know, I’m free for tonight, and Chavo, if you want to have a match right here tonight, I’m all for it!

**Big Pop**

~Teddy Long’s music hits, and he comes out to a pop. He has a microphone in hand~

Long: Now playas, I like that your all fired up to have a match. So tonight, my first action as the General Manager of all three brands, is that it will be Chavo Guerrero, and the World Heavyweight Champion Edge will team up to take on Rey Mysterio and Finlay!

**Pop**

Long: And if Chavo and Edge win, Chavo, you get a match with Rey Mysterio at Vengeance for the ECW Championship. But if Finlay and Rey win, Finlay gets a rematch at the Great American Bash!

**Mixed Reaction**

~Teddy Long’s music hits, and he does a little dance before exiting to the back~

****Commercial Break****

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, if you are just tuning in, we have one heckuva night here on Raw, and it just got better.

Jerry Lawler: Yes it did! Chavo Guerrero and Edge will team up to take on Rey Mysterio and Finlay!

JR: And if Chavo and Edge win, Chavo will get a shot at the ECW Championship, but if Rey and Finlay win, Finlay gets another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

Jerry Lawler: Oh, but I can’t wait for the next match!

JR: New Women’s Champion, Victoria is in action next!

~Kelly Kelly’s music hits and she comes out to a pop~

~Victoria’s music hits, and she comes out to heat. She has the women’s belt around her shoulder~

Match #1
Kelly Kelly vs Victoria
Kelly Kelly tried all she could to stop the power of Victoria, but it didn’t work. Kelly’s early game plan was to stay away from Victoria, but then Victoria got hold of her, and Kelly hasn’t got any offense since. Victoria hit the black widow early on in the match, but Kelly rolled out of the ring after it. Kelly managed to get back in the ring before the count of 10, but she would have been better off just getting counted out.

Back in the ring now, Victoria has Kelly on the ground in a sitting position, and Victoria keeps driving her knee into the back of Kelly. Victoria comes off the ropes and drives both of her knees right into the back of Kelly. Victoria goes for the cover but only gets a two count.

Victoria drags Kelly up by her hair, only to slap her in the face. Kelly falls right back down to the ground. Victoria helps Kelly back up, then she hits the Widow’s Peak on her! Victoria covers for the three count.

Victoria gets up and the ref hands her the Women’s Championship. Victoria lifts it up to heat, then she exits the ring, and heads to the back.

**Camera cuts to the back to Todd Grisham.

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the United States Champion, Jeff Hardy!

**Pop**

Grisham: Now Jeff, last night, you won the United States Championship in a tough fatal four way match, but you gave a Swanton Bomb to your brother, and pinned him for the title. How is everything between you two?

Hardy: Well I was talking to him last night when we got back to the hotel, and he was cool with it. He knew that in tag team matches, when we’re tag partners, we work together. But when we are in singles competition, we won’t go easy on each other and work together, and not hurt each other. When we are in singles competition, especially when it’s for gold, it’s like were not even family.

Grisham: What are your future plans for in the WWE?

Hardy: Defend this United States Championship against anybody who wants some. Just like my brother would say when he had the United States Championship. I will take on anybody for this title.

**Matt Hardy walks into the scene**

Jeff: Hey man whats up?

Matt: Whats up? Man, I was cheated out of the United States Championship last night by my own brother.

Jeff: Now wait a minute, you said that you were cool last night. What’s changed?

Matt: I thought about it a lot last night, and I just now heard you say that I will take on anybody for the US Title.

Jeff: Yea, you used to say that all the time.

Matt: Then why don’t you take on me?

**Mixed Reaction**

Jeff: Matt, come on.

Matt: Think about it. Think about it, Jeff.

**Matt walks away leaving Jeff shaking his head**

**Camera cuts to Vickie Guerrero in her office. She gets a tremendous amount of heat. She has Hawkins and Ryder in her office**

Vickie: Now, Curt, Zach. You have a match up next against Jesse and Festus. I want you to beat the life out of them! And just so you can do it even more, I’m making the match a No Disqualification Match!

**Pop**

Hawkins: Whoa, Vickie. Have you seen that one guy, what’s his name? Festus. Have you seen him when the bell rings?

Ryder: He goes crazy!

Vickie: That why I have a plan. Now come here. When the bell rings, you do-

**Commercial Break**

**Jesse and Festus are already in the ring when Raw comes back from commercial**

~Hawkins and Ryder’s music hits and they come out to a pop. They run and slide into the ring~

Match #2-No Disqualification
Jesse and Festus vs Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder
The bell rings, and Festus does his transportation. Hawkins and Ryder slide out of the ring, then they go and get the bell and hammer. They get back into the ring, then Festus runs at them, but then they ring the bell, and he stops in his tracks and goes back to his normal self. Hawkins had the bell now, and he hits it against the skull of Festus. Festus falls down to the mat with a thud.

Jesse runs at Hawkins, but Hawkins swings the bell around and hits Jesse right in the head. Jesse falls down to the mat, knocked out. Hawkins tells Ryder to go get two steel chairs, which he does. Once Ryder is back in the ring, with a steel chair in hand, Hawkins rings the bell, and Festus sits up. He gets up, and advances toward Hawkins and Ryder, and Hawkins rings the bell again, making Festus go to his normal self. Ryder rears back and slams the steel chair against the head of Festus.

Jesse is getting up to his feet, and Hawkins puts the ring bell down, and he helps Jesse up to his feet. He throws him at Ryder who swings the steel chair and connects with Jesse’s skull. Ryder throws the steel chair down on the ground, and Ryder and Hawkins roll Jesse onto the steel chair. Hawkins picks up the steel chair, and then delivers a sickening conchairto! They take the chair from underneath him. Jesse is bleeding pretty bad! They take it over to Festus, and they stick the chair under his head. Ryder lifts the other chair up, and slams it down on Festus’s head. Festus is opened up more than Jesse! Hawkins covers Festus for the three.

Hawkins and Ryder leave the ring, leaving Jesse and Festus a bloody mess. Some EMT’s come down to the ring with stretchers. They load Jesse and Festus onto them, then they roll them into the back.

**Camera goes backstage to Edge. Chavo and Bam Neely walk in.**

Edge: Did you just see that Chavo? Curt and Zach just annihilated Jesse and Festus. What a smart move by ringing the bell again!

Chavo: I know man, they just made a statement that La Familia is the greatest faction in the history of the WWE.

Edge: And tonight, we are going to prove that La Familia is the greatest faction in the WWE when we beat the living crap out of Finlay and Rey Mysterio.

Chavo: And then I get my shot at the ECW Championship at the Great American Bash, which of course I will win.

Edge: And Finlay will not get another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, cause he does not deserve it!

Chavo: But I’m really positive that we’re going to win tonight. Do you know why?

Edge: Why Chavo?

Chavo: Cause not only are the two greatest wrestlers in the WWE teaming up, we have the most powerful man in the WWE in our corner. Bam Neely! And Edge, we will win!

Edge: And only prove that we are the greatest!

**Camera cuts to commercial**

****Commercial Break****

~Tommy Dreamer’s music hits, and he comes out with the Pride Title around his shoulder, to a pop~

~Shelton Benjamin comes out, holding the Intercontinental Title, to a mixed reaction~

Match #3-IC vs Pride
Shelton Benjamin (IC Champion) vs Tommy Dreamer (Pride Champion)
The match was a fairly good match, with both of these men getting advantage of the match at different times. Shelton controlled the first part of the match after they locked up in the middle of the ring, and Shelton took him back to the corner, then delivered some hard knees to the gut. Tommy managed to take control somewhere in the four minute mark, after Shelton went to help him up, but Dreamer slipped out of it and was able to land a DDT on Shelton, but not a very good one, and it only got him a two count.

Close to the seven minute mark, Shelton took over the match again, after Dreamer picked him up, going to put him in the tree of woe, Shelton slipped out of it, and landed behind him, and hit and good dropkick to the back of Dreamer, forcing Dreamer toward the turnbuckle, hitting it front first. Dreamer rolls out of the ring, and the ref tells Shelton to back up, then he starts his count. 1-2-3-Shelton gets out of the ring ignoring the referee.

Shelton helps Dreamer up, then goes to whip him into the steel steps, but Dreamer reverses it and whips Shelton into the steel steps. Shelton hits the steps front first, and he topples over them, sorta like Mick Foley does. Dreamer goes and helps Shelton up and rolls him into the ring. Dreamer gets up on the ring apron, but Benjamin was playing possum, and he jumps up, and delivers a hard right hand to the head of Dreamer. Tommy falls off the ring apron, and hits the security rail.

Shelton gets out of the ring before the ref can stop him, and he starts right on the attack to Tommy Dreamer, giving out some hard rights and lefts, and a few kicks to the downed Tommy Dreamer. Benjamin helps Dreamer to his feet, then rolls him into the ring. Benjamin rolls into the ring himself, then he waits for Tommy to get up. Tommy gets to his feet, and Benjamin nails a picture perfect paydirt. Shelton covers Tommy for the three count.

Shelton’s music plays for a little while, and he gets up to his feet, and he raises his arm. He looks quite tired. Tommy Dreamer rolls out of the ring, and all of a sudden, John Cena’s music hits and he comes out to a mixed reaction. He walks down to the ring, and grabs a microphone, and Benjamin doesn’t know what to think or do.

Cena: How you all doing tonight in Dallas, Texas!?

**Pop**

Cena: Now, I came out here to clear some business with you, Shelton Benjamin. Some people have been saying that you beating me was a one time thing. You beating me will never happen again. I don’t know if all that is true. It may be true, or it may not be. But one thing for sure, is that people are starting to say that you winning the Intercontinental Championship was a fluke.

**Mixed Reaction**

Cena: So to clear up all those rumors for all those people that think that they have to make them up. Shelton Benjamin is a real Champion. Shelton Benjamin deserves to be wearing the Intercontinental Championship Gold more than I do and do you know why? Because Shelton Benjamin beat me last night, and I know that he did it.

Not only did Shelton defeat me, but he did it cleanly. If I may take a look back at the past, when Shelton Benjamin debuted on Raw, he defeated Triple H, who is now a 12 time World Champion.

**Pop to HHH’s name**

Cena: And last night at Vengeance, Shelton Benjamin defeated me, John Cena. Who is a 3 time World Champion. And this kid has also defeated many other big stars in the WWE. Trust me when I say this. Shelton Benjamin, you are the future of this business.

**Mixed Reaction**

***Shelton grabs a microphone from someone outside of the ring***

Benjamin: Now I must thank you John Cena, for those comments about me. But not only am I the Intercontinental Champion, I’m the Golden Standard of the WWE. And I know that you, John Cena did not just come out here to say that.

**Cena smiles a little bit**

Cena: You know what? Your right Shelton. I didn’t come out here just to give you some positive comments. You did beat me last night at Vengeance cleanly.

Benjamin: Come on Cena, just get to the point!

**Heat**

Cena: Ok then. Shelton Benjamin, the Intercontinental Champion, the Golden Standard. I want a rematch. I don’t care if it’s for the WWE Intercontinental Championship, I don’t care if it’s even on Raw! It could be on Heat for all I care, but one thing you need to get straight, is that I want a rematch!

Benjamin: As one man I know once said, If you want some, Come get some!

**Cena smiles, and Shelton Benjamin’s music plays, as Raw goes to commercial**

*****Commercial Break*****

~Edge’s music hits and he and Chavo come out to heat. They enter the ring and await their opponents~

~Rey Mysterio’s music hits, and he comes out to a pop. He walks to the ring, then waits for his partner~

~Finlay’s music hits and he comes out to an incredibly big pop. He walks down to the ring, and he and Mysterio enter the ring~

Match #4-#1 contender
Edge (World Heavyweight Champion) and Chavo vs Finlay and Rey Mysterio (ECW Champion)
Both teams were working together really well. The match has some great back and fourth action. Finlay was in charge of Chavo, and was giving him an ol’ style beat down. Finlay had whipped Chavo into a corner, then ran at him and hit him with a good clothesline in the corner. Finlay helped Chavo to his feet, but then took his eyes off the ball, looking at Edge, as Edge trash talked him, which allowed Chavo to regain his energy, and hit Finlay with a hard right hand, therefore taking control of the match.

Edge is now in the ring with Finlay. Edge hasn’t wanted much of Finlay, but after Chavo took control of him, and downed him, Edge wanted Finlay. Edge was just toying with Finlay. Finlay is on the ground, and Edge slaps him hard in the head. Finlay instantly jumps up, ready to hit Edge, but Edge runs over to Chavo and tags him in.

Chavo steps in the ring, but Finlay shakes his finger no, and Chavo doesn’t know what’s happening. Finlay walks over to his corner, and tags in Mysterio. Chavo sees this, and he runs over to Edge, and tags him in. Edge gets in the ring, and starts smiling. Him and Mysterio go to the middle of the ring. Edge starts trash talking Mysterio, then he slaps Mysterio right in his face. Mysterio has had enough though, and he launches himself at Edge, and hits him with some hard right hands. Edge backs up away from Mysterio, then Edge gets out of the ring.

Edge slides back into the ring, the Mysterio comes at Edge, and hits him with a dropkick, which takes Edge down to the mat. Mysterio goes for the quick cover, but only gets a two. Mysterio jumps up onto his feet, then runs to the ropes, and comes off the ropes running at Edge, but Edge sees it coming, and he spears Mysterio! Instead of going for the cover, Edge drags Mysterio close to his corner, then he tags in Chavo.

Chavo climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope, then he looks to land the frogsplash. Chavo leaps off, and he hits the frogsplash, NO! Mysterio moved out of the way just at the last second. Mysterio then immediately starts crawling to his corner, but when he is almost there, Edge comes in and grabs his foot. Mysterio stands on his one foot, then delivers a enziguri to Edge! Mysterio then leaps over to his corner and tags in Finlay!

Finlay comes into the ring and runs at Edge, and clotheslines him! Finlay starts laying some hard right hands on the face of Edge. Chavo is up, and he looks to go get Finlay off of Edge, but Mysterio drop kicks Chavo hard in the back, which forces Chavo down to the second rope. Mysterio comes off the ropes and hits the 619! Mysterio waits on the apron for Chavo to get up, as Edge is now on the outside of the ring, as is Finlay. Finlay whips Edge into the steel steps, then he slides into the ring. Chavo gets up, and Mysterio jumps onto the top ropes, then connects with dropping the dime! Finlay runs to Chavo, and covers him for the three count.

Finlay’s music hits, and he is very pleased! He gets his shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, and Rey looks happy too, as Chavo doesn’t get a title shot. Chavo is in the ring, and he is stirring around, looking really mad. Edge is on the outside of the ring, and he is holding his back, shaking with anger.

**Camera goes backstage to Maria**

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the Pride Champion, Tommy Dreamer!

**Pop**

Maria: Tommy, last night at Vengeance, Night of Champions, you won the first ever Pride Championship, after defeating Kofi Kingston and MVP in a triple threat match. What are your current thoughts on winning the Pride Championship?

Tommy: Maria, I have finally did something I have been wanting to do in the WWE for quite some time now, and that’s win some championship gold. I wanted the ECW Championship, but I will settle for what I have.

Maria: Any future plans for capturing the ECW Championship?

Tommy: I always have my sights set on something else. But this time, it’s different. I have the Pride Championship around my shoulder, and I want it to stay their! So my future plans are to defend this Pride Championship any time I can!

**MVP walks into the scene to some heat**

MVP: Tommy Dreamer. The new Pride Champion.

Tommy: What do you want, MVP?

MVP: Take it easy man. Give me a moment so say what I want to say. I am MVP, The highest paid superstar in the history of the WWE. The “Franchise Player.” I should be the Pride Champion right now, not you. If it wouldn’t have been for that Kofi Kingston, then I would be the Pride Champion right now!

Tommy: So what are you trying to say?

MVP: You didn’t pin me in that Triple Threat Match now did you? What I’m saying is that I think that I deserve a title shot at the Great American Bash. And if I get that title shot, I will become the Pride Champion. And do you know why that is?

Tommy: Why is that, MVP?

MVP: Cause I’m better than you!

**MVP and Tommy Dreamer have a staredown, and then MVP walks away. Camera cuts to commercial**

****Commercial Break****

**Some jobber from FCW is in the ring when Raw comes back from commercial, by the name of Mike Kruel **

~The lights go dark, and Vladimir Kozlov makes his way to the ring, with no entrance music~

Match #5
Mike Kruel vs Vladimir Kozlov
If you even had a little bit of hope, or thought that Mike Kruel might win this match, stop reading right now. Mike Kruel didn’t have a chance of even getting a little bit of offense in this match, let alone win the match. From the beginning to the end, Vladimir Kozlov dominated Mike Kruel. He used his head as a weapon, and even delivered a few hard headbutts to Mike Cruel! In the end, it was Vladimir Kozlov who picked up the win to no surprise, after a belly to belly slam.

No music plays, and Vladimir Kozlov just walks to the back.

**Camera cuts backstage to Triple H in his locker room. Randy Orton walks in**

Triple H: Look who it is, Randy Orton. “The Legend Killer.” The person that created the Age of Orton. And I’m the King of Kings. The person that ended the Age of Orton.

**Pop**

Triple H: And the King looks to get back on his throne at The Great American Bash, when he defeats the Undertaker for the WWE Championship. But first, he will beat Randy Orton, right here tonight on Raw! Then he will have his match for the WWE Championship at The Great American Bash!

Orton: That really sweet that you are fantasizing you beating me tonight. But that’s all it is. A fantasy. You aren’t going to beat me tonight, and I know that for a fact!

Triple H: Ok then. If that’s the only thing you came in for the door’s right over there behind you to your right.

Orton: I’m not done. I want to wish you good luck. Cause your gonna need a whole bunch of good luck on your side tonight if you wanna beat me.

**Triple H looks right into Orton’s eyes**

Triple H: I don’t believe in luck!

**Pop**

**Orton and Trips have a staredown, before Orton leaves the room**

****Commercial Break*****

**Camera shows Teddy Long in his office**

Long: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a match to announce for ECW tomorrow. Tommy Dreamer just requested it to me, and I granted it. Tommy said that he wanted to prove himself, and no better way to do it, then by beating this man. He requested, and I granted a match for him. Tommy Dreamer vs Randy Orton. Holla!

**Camera goes back to the arena where it is main event time**

~Randy Orton’s music hits, and he comes out to heat. He takes his time walking down the ramp, then entering the ring~

~Triple H’s music hits, and he comes out to a big pop. He walks down the ramp, then enters the ring~

Match #6-Main Event-#1 Contenders for WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs Triple H
These two had such a history together, that this match was a treat to be on Raw, free television. The match has some great back and fourth action, possibly some of the best of the night. Triple H controlled the first part of the match, but then about the two minute mark, Randy Orton manages to get control of the match, after a devastating kick right to the ribs of Triple H. Triple H later gained the control of the match back, after Orton went for the RKO, Trips reversed it and threw Orton out of the ring. Orton later gained control of the match back again, after both men were outside of the ring, Orton picked up Trips, and threw him on the announcers table, sternum first.

Triple H is now on the inside of the ring, on the ground. Orton was doing the curve stomp, stomping on any part of Triple H that he could reach. Orton helps Trips back up to his feet, then lands a picture perfect modified back neck breaker. Orton goes for the cover only to get a two count. Triple H crawls over to the ropes, and goes to help himself up, however, Randy Orton runs at him, but Trips pulls on the top rope, and Orton goes flying over the top rope, and hits the outside floor.

Triple H gets out of the ring, and the action is now once again on the outside of the ring. The ref starts his count, but Trips nor Orton care. Trips helps Orton to his feet, then goes to whip him into the steel steps, but Orton reverses it and whips Trips into the steel steps. Orton climbs back into the ring, and looks to settle for a count out. The ref is at 6, but for some reason, Orton has a change of heart, and he gets out of the ring and he grabs Trips and tosses him back into the ring.

Orton measures Triple H. Trips gets up and turn around right into the RKO! Orton hurries and makes the cover, but only gets a two count, after Triple H somehow managed to get his foot on the bottom rope! Orton gets up and looks extremely angry about it. He measures Triple H once more for the RKO. Trips gets up and turns around in what looks like the end for Triple H, but Trips manages to kick Orton in his gut before he can do anything, and puts his head between his legs, and delivers a pedigree, but Orton rolls out of the ring, therefore Triple H cannot make the pinfall.

Trips gets out of the ring, and helps Orton to his feet, which takes a little while, since it’s pretty much dead weight since Orton’s knocked out. Trips however manages to roll Orton back into the ring. Triple H makes the pinfall, but by this time, Orton has managed to recooperate a bit, and he manages to kick out. Triple H gets up, and helps Orton back up to his feet. Trips whips Orton off the ropes, and goes for a hick knee to the face of Orton, but Orton ducks it, then comes off the ropes and jumps at Trips, and hits him with a forearm right to the face of Trips.

Orton and Trips get up about the same time, and Orton lunges himself at Trips, and goes for the RKO one more time, but once again, Trips manages to push Orton off. Orton comes off the ropes and Trips kicks him in the gut, and puts Orton’s head in between his legs, but Orton manages to slip out of it, come up and land a perfect RKO on Triple H! Orton goes for the three count which he gets.

Orton’s music hits, and he lays down on the mat smiling. The crowd are booing their mouths off, as they hate that Orton is getting the WWE Championship title shot, and not Triple H. The lights go off, and the gong is heard. The lights come back on, and Undertaker has the WWE title on his shoulder. He makes the throat sign, to end Raw.

End of Show

Current Great American Bash Card

WWE Championship
Undertaker© vs Randy Orton

Edge© vs Finlay

MK3

Reaction score
***Note: The rest of my shows will be written in recap. PPV's will be in extended recap***

ECW!
July 1st, 2008

“Dream Come True”

Show opens up to Mike Adamle and Tazz. Adamle announces that it is his last time commentating for ECW, and that Joey Styles will take over the Play-by-Play for ECW next week. They run down the card for tonight, then send it up to Teddy Long who is in the middle of the ring.

Long says that in two weeks, right here on ECW, there will be an ECW Extreme Rules Match for the ECW Championship! But as for who would face Rey Mysterio, it would be the winner of a four man tournament, which would start tonight! The tournament is as below.

Elijah Burke vs Cody Rhodes
MVP vs Mr. Kennedy

Long then says the first match would be Elijah Burke vs Cody Rhodes, and that match is next!

The match has some ok back and fourth action, with Elijah controlling the first part of the match, but Cody taking control of the match somewhere around the four minute mark. Elijah gained control of the match back though, after he hit the Elijah Express in the corner, but he only managed to get a two count. Elijah continued to have the control of the match until he hit the Elijah Experience for the win. Elijah’s music plays, and he has his cocky smile on, as he exits the ring, and walks to the back.

****Commercial Break****

Camera cuts back to the ring. Adamle and Tazz talk about the four man tournament and Tommy Dreamer vs Randy Orton. They then send it back up to the ring where it is MVP vs Mr. Kennedy.

MVP and Kennedy put on a very good match. Both men showed that they wanted to win this match. MVP looked as though he was about to win the match, as he had Kennedy set up for the Playmaker, but Kennedy managed to slip out of it, then lift MVP onto his shoulders and deliver a Senton Bomb! Kennedy went for the pinfall, but only got a two count. Both men gets up fairly quick, and they run at each other and hit each other with a clothesline. They are both down, and the ref starts his count to ten, but both men get up at 8. MVP gets a little better start, and he kicks Kennedy in the gut, then hits the Playmaker! MVP covers for the three count. MVP’s music plays, and he walks to the back, after having one heck of a match with Kennedy. He’ll be tired tonight after tonight, cause he still has one more match tonight!

Camera goes backstage to Elijah Burke, where he is walking around backstage. He bumps into the ECW Champ, Rey Mysterio. He tells Mysterio that he better be polishing that belt up for him, cause next week, Elijah Burke is going to win it! Rey tells him that he better worry about MVP tonight, cause he doesn’t think that Elijah can beat him. Elijah tells Mysterio that he will show him, and then he walks off.

****Commercial Break****

Tommy Dreamer is interviewed backstage by Josh Matthews. Dreamer talks about how this match is big time for him. Dreamer says that Orton is a former WWE Champion, and is the current #1 contender for the WWE Championship. He says if he were to beat him, then that might put him in line for a future shot at the WWE Championship, and that, that would be a dream come true.

Camera goes out to the ring where it is the finals of the four man tournament, Elijah Burke vs MVP. Rey Mysterio comes out with the ECW title around his waist. Looks like he will be doing some commentary, and scouting. The match was controlled by Elijah Burke for the first part of the match, but then MVP took control of the match around the seven minute mark. Elijah shortly after, took back the control of the match. He has MVP in the corner, and he is hitting him with some hard right hands. Burke then whips MVP into the opposite corner, and then he runs at MVP, and hits him with a hard clothesline in the corner. Elijah Burke then yells at Mysterio “I told you I was gonna beat him!” Burke then whips MVP into the corner again, and runs at him, but this time, MVP moves out of the way, and Burke runs into the turnbuckle front first. MVP turns him around and starts beating away on him, with hard right hands. MVP then whips him to the corner, then runs at him and hits him with the deadly dropkick. Elijah drops down to the ground, knocked out cold. All of a sudden, Kofi Kingston appears on the stage, momentarily distracting MVP. MVP then turns his attention back to Elijah, and he picks him up, but Elijah Burke has recuperated by then, and he slips out of MVP’s grasp, and then he hits the ELIJAH EXPERIENCE! Elijah covers for the three count. Elijah’s music plays, and he gets up, and raises his arm, and looks right into Rey Mysterio’s eyes, and signals that he wants the ECW Championship. Rey Mysterio stands up and raises the ECW Championship into the air, then they have a staredown, before the camera cuts to commercial.

****Commercial Break****

Camera comes back from Raw, and it is going to be the Raw Rebound.

Raw Rebound
-Shows clips from the Edge, Chavo, Rey Mysterio, and Finlay promo from the beginning of the show
-Shows clips from Edge and Chavo vs Rey Mysterio and Finlay
-Shows a few clips from Randy Orton vs Triple H, then the staredown that Randy Orton and Undertaker had.

Camera comes back to the ECW arena, where Tommy Dreamer’s music hits, and he comes out to a fairly good pop. He walks down the ramp, and enters the ring, where Adamle says the match will start next…

****Commercial Break****

Randy Orton comes out when ECW comes back from commercial. He looks really confident about the match. Orton gets in the ring and the match starts. Tommy Dreamer controlled the first two minutes of the match, before Orton took over after he got out of the ring, and brought a steel chair into the ring, the ref took it from him, and momentarily turned his back on Orton, then Orton low blowed Dreamer. Dreamer gained the control of the match back about the give minute mark, after he hit a suplex. Orton gained the control of the match back, after he delivered a nice reverse neck breaker. Dreamer later gained control of the match back again, at about the twelve minute mark, after he managed to put Orton into the tree of woe in the corner, then he ran at him and hit him with a dropkick in the corner! Dreamer now has Orton in position for the DDT, but Orton has it scouted, and he picks Dreamer up, and runs him into the corner. Orton then delivers some hard shoulders into the gut of Dreamer. After about five or six shoulders tackles, Dreamer falls on the ground, and Orton then does the curve stomp, stomping on any part of Dreamer that he can reach. Orton then measures Dreamer up for the RKO. Dreamer makes it up to his feet, and Orton goes for the RKO, but Dreamer sees it coming, and he throws Orton down to the mat. Dreamer then measures Orton. Orton gets up to his feet, and Dreamer kicks him in the gut, then hits the DDT! Dreamer covers, but only gets a two count. Dreamer gets up, and he goes to help Orton to his feet, but Orton slips out of it, and he hits the RKO out of nowhere! Orton covers for the three. Orton’s music hits, and he stands up really quick, and signals that he is going to win the WWE Championship. The lights in the arena go dark, and the Gong is heard. The lights come back on, and The Undertaker is in the ring, holding the WWE Championship. He puts the title down, then the Orton turns around, and Taker hits him with a hard right hands. Orton the runs from the ring like a coward. Taker grabs the WWE Championship, and he lifts it up, and then lightning hits the stage, where Orton is almost at. Orton falls down to the ground, and Taker tolls his eyes into the back of his head to end the show.

End of Show

Next Week on ECW!

ECW Championship
Rey Mysterio© vs Elijah Burke

Current Great American Bash Card

WWE Championship
Undertaker© vs Randy Orton

Edge© vs Finlay​

gtgooner

Reaction score
I liked the Raw show alot, always wonder what WWE would be like if the brand extension was ended, i will keep an eye on this and will try to throw you a review if i ever get time.

Good work