wwe 2k18

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

paul avery

Jobber
Reaction score
hi we are Marcus/Paul for wwe 2k18 we would like ps3 number one contender matches under special and bring back scramble match and triple threat tag matches. ps4 would like ultimate finisher option, 5-5 survivor series match, number one contender matches, triple threat and fatal 4 way tag matches and scramble match. cheers

Apex

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Do you know what this place is?

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
72156863.jpg

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Moved to the WWE 2K17 section. Doesn't belong in the PS league

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
hi we are Marcus/Paul for wwe 2k18 we would like ps3 number one contender matches under special and bring back scramble match and triple threat tag matches. ps4 would like ultimate finisher option, 5-5 survivor series match, number one contender matches, triple threat and fatal 4 way tag matches and scramble match. cheers
You can't really do most of that because the character is 6 and will be 6 for the foreseeable future. I have no idea what a ultimate finisher option is and you can make any match a number 1 contenders match...

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You can't really do most of that because the character is 6 and will be 6 for the foreseeable future. I have no idea what a ultimate finisher option is and you can make any match a number 1 contenders match...
I believe that is picking the number of finishers before starting a match.

paul avery

Jobber
Reaction score
on the ps3 you get finishers straight away hoping for that on the ps4 version and beable to make your own finisher as well again that be good and more opitions when you so match types like you get on the ps3