CAW WWE 2k18 CAWS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will W

Jobber
Reaction score
Okay guys, little issue.

I have 96 slots filled, and 4 spaces left, but I have a list of 66 people who could fill them. What to do? suggestions please!! :)

Aaliyah, Abbey Laith, Ahmed Johnson, Aj Lee, Alberto Del Rio, Angelo Dawkins, Arn Anderson, Big Daddy, Bobby Lashley, The Boogeyman, Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Dakota Kai, Danny Burch, Dean Malenko, Donovan Dijak, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Evan Bourne, Finlay, Giant Gonzalez, Giant Haystacks, The Great Muta, Gunner (Chad Lail), Haku, Hiroshi Tanahashi, The Hurricane, James Storm, Jazzy Gabert, Jeff Jarrett, John Morrison, Joseph Conners, Kharma, Kurrgan, La Parka, Lacey Evans, Lei'D Tapa, Madison Rayne, Mandy Rose, Mark Andrews, Marty Jannetty, Mercedes Martinez, Mia Yim, Michelle McCool, Mil Mascaras, Montez Ford, Oney Lorcan, Raven, Rhea Ripley, Riddick Moss, Ryback, The Sandman, Spike Dudley, Taynara Conti, Tajiri, Tazz, Terry Funk, Tessa Blanchard, Tino Sabbatelli, Tito Santana, Tiger Mask, Tommy Dreamer, Umaga. I also have ideas for 3 Personal CAW's as well, making this a list of 66.

Any help you guys could give getting this down to just 4 would be mucho appreciated.

Cheers guys!

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Okay guys, little issue.

I have 96 slots filled, and 4 spaces left, but I have a list of 66 people who could fill them. What to do? suggestions please!! :emoji_slight_smile:

Aaliyah, Abbey Laith, Ahmed Johnson, Aj Lee, Alberto Del Rio, Angelo Dawkins, Arn Anderson, Big Daddy, Bobby Lashley, The Boogeyman, Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Dakota Kai, Danny Burch, Dean Malenko, Donovan Dijak, Dr. Death Steve Williams, Evan Bourne, Finlay, Giant Gonzalez, Giant Haystacks, The Great Muta, Gunner (Chad Lail), Haku, Hiroshi Tanahashi, The Hurricane, James Storm, Jazzy Gabert, Jeff Jarrett, John Morrison, Joseph Conners, Kharma, Kurrgan, La Parka, Lacey Evans, Lei'D Tapa, Madison Rayne, Mandy Rose, Mark Andrews, Marty Jannetty, Mercedes Martinez, Mia Yim, Michelle McCool, Mil Mascaras, Montez Ford, Oney Lorcan, Raven, Rhea Ripley, Riddick Moss, Ryback, The Sandman, Spike Dudley, Taynara Conti, Tajiri, Tazz, Terry Funk, Tessa Blanchard, Tino Sabbatelli, Tito Santana, Tiger Mask, Tommy Dreamer, Umaga. I also have ideas for 3 Personal CAW's as well, making this a list of 66.

Any help you guys could give getting this down to just 4 would be mucho appreciated.

Cheers guys!
I'd get Chavo Guerrero (Tag Team with Eddie) James Storm (Tag Team with Bobby Roode) and Marty Jannetty (Tag Team with Shawn Michaels) and make a personal CAW. That just me, though.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Okay guys, little issue.

I have 96 slots filled, and 4 spaces left, but I have a list of 66 people who could fill them. What to do? suggestions please!! :emoji_slight_smile:

Cheers guys!
The same as @Darth Welshy

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I guess I'll show mine

77095a7d-7d9b-4955-ac1e-23176bd7ca77.PNG
086a15a3-fbd7-4639-af4f-7b5b98cab697.PNG
aa572902-f488-4180-a98a-0c2e994398a0.PNG
7a20750c-65de-48b2-9fad-263cf482199d.PNG
07114415-16a0-4462-b8ef-b1a5ee1798a7.PNG

daeeb8b0-b6af-49fd-b705-ed040e2beccd.PNG
d0df6b57-1f16-4217-a314-b6fcc5052fa6.PNG
041dddad-968e-4495-9643-98c0b99a7ec4.PNG

Reactions: SupaHeeroh

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
It's amazing! Also what do you think of my CAW's?
They're ok. Bit too plain for my liking. They're basically what I used to use as a base for Pimp My CAW before I stopped that. They could use some designs on them.

Reactions: Blizzard Boi