WWE 2K17 Tournament (Current NXT Roster)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Current NXT roster is specifed. Samoa Joe is the obvious big person left. Aries and Young are both DLC I believe. There are a couple of others, but this theme wasn't well thought out because only 9 of the current NXT roster are in the base game:

1. Buddy Murphy
  2. Chad Gable
  3. Dash Wilder
  4. Hideo Itami
  5. Jason Jordan
  6. Samoa Joe
  7. Scott Dawson
  8. Wesley Blake
The ones with the strikethroughs are taken. There are a few more bigger names on the NXT edition, but I doubt you're getting that if you don't watch NXT, so there are your options.
Fine, I'll be Joe. Should really be Nakamura since the champ should play as the theme's champion, but never mind... Sign be up, Frosty (A play on beam me up, Scotty... Yes,I am that nerdy)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Current NXT roster is specifed. Samoa Joe is the obvious big person left. Aries and Young are both DLC I believe. There are a couple of others, but this theme wasn't well thought out because only 9 of the current NXT roster are in the base game:

1. Buddy Murphy
  2. Chad Gable
  3. Dash Wilder
  4. Hideo Itami
  5. Jason Jordan
  6. Samoa Joe
  7. Scott Dawson
  8. Wesley Blake
The ones with the strikethroughs are taken. There are a few more bigger names on the NXT edition, but I doubt you're getting that if you don't watch NXT, so there are your options.
He can download CAWs if he likes. Just keep the overall at 90

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Fine, I'll be Joe. Should really be Nakamura since the champ should play as the theme's champion, but never mind... Sign be up, Frosty (A play on beam me up, Scotty... Yes,I am that nerdy)
cool

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
8 people is enough to start this thing.

First Round Match Ups

beEtMrn.png

You all know the basic fair play rules. This is for fun, so don't take it too serious. I feel like one week after release is enough time to get the first round matches done

Tags/reminders of superstars

@TheKingSonic (Bobby Roode)
@Gino Bambino (Shinsuke Nakamura)
@CiV (Scott Dawson)
@Geek773 (Chad Gable)
@Awesomenrh (Hideo Itami)
@impactking (Dash Wilder)
@Welsh-Wizard-97 (Samoa Joe)
@The Anarchist (Austin Aries)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
its pretty fitting that after a year of kicking welsh's ass on 2k16 i get to start 2k17 by whooping welsh's ass.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
its pretty fitting that after a year of kicking welsh's ass on 2k16 i get to start 2k17 by whooping welsh's ass.
I'll have you know, it's been the other way around. And you seem to forget, this isn't the league, so my buckling under pressure thing is gone here, and every non league match we've ever had has ended in you on your back like a bitch and me standing above you. You're going down, kid. (Trash Talking here is risky because either one of us could be utter shit at the game, but fucking... It's hype time!)

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
kick his ass civ

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'll have you know, it's been the other way around. And you seem to forget, this isn't the league, so my buckling under pressure thing is gone here, and every non league match we've ever had has ended in you on your back like a bitch and me standing above you. You're going down, kid. (Trash Talking here is risky because either one of us could be utter shit at the game, but fucking... It's hype time!)
Honestly that's my worry, that I'll suck and lose my title in my first defence xD

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
K.

Reactions: Roadster

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh FFS, it seemsthat you don't get the concept of "Trash Talk"... You're supposed to talk trash towards me and I to you, thus building hype for our upcoming encounter. No wonder you lost the "Heel Of The Year" award to me. :p
K.

Reactions: Geek773