OOC WWE 2K17 League Requests And Suggestions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Will Be Our World Championship?

• Total voters

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Yeah i'm not getting it for PS4 till christmas

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
MyCareer will probably be better this year, that and NBA should keep me going till Christmas. Expect nagging, however :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You've been good at 1 game, my man... You could be utter shit next year.
2K17 is basically the same as 2K16 dude. All those gameplay videos are showing the same tricks still being there, so I'm going to continue to fuck shit up. Tbf 2K14 was the only game I didn't win a championship in and I joined late (I still ended up in a world title match with TonySoccerBoy though)

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
We can use the big gold title since it has become free for us to use. Attitude Era title or the Big Gold title?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
We can use the big gold title since it has become free for us to use. Attitude Era title or the Big Gold title?
Winged Eagle > Big Gold Belt > Attitude Era belt > Whatever else

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
added a new vote since I said we couldn't use the Big Gold title last time. Vote for what title you think is best

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to bring in the Tag Team championships and allow double booking with them. Everyone can go after the singles championships while trying to gain some tag gold. This is the only way it will work.

I am not going to bring in a womans division. I really was thinking about everything today, and it just seems like an idea which is dumb to use. Who would use even use any women in the league? It would fail in a few months.

I'm currently debating on having The Gauntlet Of Champions or The King Of The Ring. Winner of King Of The Ring would be crowned King for the whole year, and they would end up getting a World title shot at Summerslam. The Gauntlet Of Champions is that match Tyson Blade won, but this would be a complete PPV event. I'm feeling Gauntlet Of Champions because it's original.

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to bring in the Tag Team championships and allow double booking with them. Everyone can go after the singles championships while trying to gain some tag gold. This is the only way it will work.
This may be the best way to do it. I prolly won't participate, but that seems like the best workaroumd.

I am not going to bring in a womans division. I really was thinking about everything today, and it just seems like an idea which is dumb to use. Who would use even use any women in the league? It would fail in a few months.
Good call. As much as I'd like to have the benefit of the doubt, I just feel people wouldn't be nearly as into it as they would their male characters. Also, I feel like it'd be nothing but bewbs.

I'm currently debating on having The Gauntlet Of Champions or The King Of The Ring. Winner of King Of The Ring would be crowned King for the whole year, and they would end up getting a World title shot at Summerslam. The Gauntlet Of Champions is that match Tyson Blade won, but this would be a complete PPV event. I'm feeling Gauntlet Of Champions because it's original.
I say GoC cause it's more interesting. I think I have a list of all of the possible things that could be won (World Title Shot, Midcard Title Shot, Pink Slip, etc.) It'd be far more interesting to have.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
This may be the best way to do it. I prolly won't participate, but that seems like the best workaroumd.

Good call. As much as I'd like to have the benefit of the doubt, I just feel people wouldn't be nearly as into it as they would their male characters. Also, I feel like it'd be nothing but bewbs.

I say GoC cause it's more interesting. I think I have a list of all of the possible things that could be won (World Title Shot, Midcard Title Shot, Pink Slip, etc.) It'd be far more interesting to have.
Especially if the GoC won't be the only matches at the event and there are world title shots etc too, the GoC could serve as a good stepping stone for people who don't otherwise get shots. Pink slips (for the winner or whoever they choose) will get people butthurt. Not worthwhile.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Especially if the GoC won't be the only matches at the event and there are world title shots etc too, the GoC could serve as a good stepping stone for people who don't otherwise get shots. Pink slips (for the winner or whoever they choose) will get people butthurt. Not worthwhile.
Fuck them if they get butthurt. If they enter the match then they should know that there's a risk and if they don't wanna lose their character, then they shouldn't risk it. I wouldn't mind either way since I've got two character's that are out of commission at the moment that I could fall back on should I get a Pink Slip... And I'd likely convert Vega getting a Pink Slip into a story for next year in which a lot of people would become his slaves as payback.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
a lot of people would become his slaves as payback.
JACK'S GIMMICK. Like srsly as much as it isn't the coolest gimmick in existence it is nothing if not unique. Jack would like it to stay that way :p