WWE 2k15 possibly coming out for PC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
According to this article nothing has been confirmed as far as if it will be released on PC or when will the actual release date be for the PC version.

"The WWE 2K15 video game will reportedly have a worldwide release for the PC version. 2K has not confirmed the PC version or a release date yet but it was advertised in some WWE Network promos and on a ratings list from Korea. This would be the first major WWE PC game since 2002."

Hopefully this winds up being the real deal, would very much be interested in the PC version of the game, but then again if not I'll just get the X-Box One version.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
According to this article nothing has been confirmed as far as if it will be released on PC or when will the actual release date be for the PC version.

"The WWE 2K15 video game will reportedly have a worldwide release for the PC version. 2K has not confirmed the PC version or a release date yet but it was advertised in some WWE Network promos and on a ratings list from Korea. This would be the first major WWE PC game since 2002."

Hopefully this winds up being the real deal, would very much be interested in the PC version of the game, but then again if not I'll just get the X-Box One version.
Pretty sure the PC game will be nerfed beyond recognition, don't expect next gen graphics or the career mode (if nba 2k14 on PC is anything to go by) that said it is about time they returned to PC.