WWE 2k14 Impressions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Really diggin the game. I'm at about wrestlemania 8 now, and got to use the warrior. (so bummed I didn't pre-order and get him) I would be rockin' warrior online all day, just clothesline after clothesline afters clothesline. THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT *snort* I WILL DESTROY YOU.... HULK ..HO....GAN!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Really diggin the game. I'm at about wrestlemania 8 now, and got to use the warrior. (so bummed I didn't pre-order and get him) I would be rockin' warrior online all day, just clothesline after clothesline afters clothesline. THE FAMILY THAT I LIVE FOR ONLY BREATHES THE AIR THAT SMELLS OF COMBAT *snort* I WILL DESTROY YOU.... HULK ..HO....GAN!
I'm liking it too. Reversals are frustrating and hard to pull off and not sure I like the kick out mechanics but otherwise pretty cool. I got the UW pre-order bonus. :)

Reactions: Danielson

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The graphics are better. The wrestling its self is better. The features are better. I am not a huge wwe game player but this game is worth the buy if you are.