WWE 2K14 Entrances and Finishers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I like the catapult finishers but at the same time, I don't. They are gonna get annoying as shit online.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like the catapult finishers but at the same time, I don't. They are gonna get annoying as shit online.

I hate that chokeslam too.. It just doesn't look that good. Some of the other Catapult finishers could be amazing if pulled from out of nowhere. Smacktalks confirmed some new ones aswell.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
The "Clash of the Titus" looks kinda weird to me....but Titus looks like a straight up beast!

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I kinda hope there is an option to turn off the sound. I like the bark but I don't like it when D-Bry says No......I like my games being up to date lol

I think there is a voice volume option in settings. so that might help.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
If they're smart, they're putting an alternate YES! entrance in.

I would actually love that. I would love for Barrett to be like "Bad News....you're about to be knocked out" or something like that for his JBL & Cole Show gimmick