WWE 2K14 Debut Trailer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Footage could just be placeholder. But what do I know?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Might be another game that plays no different on current consoles, but is fantastic on new-gen consoles. This game will be on new-gen consoles right? FIFA 14 is in the same boat. It's reportedly the same on the current gen, which means it's another piss-poor game, but it's much different on new-gen consoles and plays so much better.

xThe Marty

Jobber
Reaction score
Graphically, the game looks no different from WWE'13 which doesn't really bother me. The only thing that I really couldn't stand about this trailer is the fact that they showed mostly real life promos and hype videos instead of really promoting the actual gameplay. I'm happy they brought Macho Man into the game, but he looks too much like a CAW that I would see off of Community Creations.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Might be another game that plays no different on current consoles, but is fantastic on new-gen consoles. This game will be on new-gen consoles right? FIFA 14 is in the same boat. It's reportedly the same on the current gen, which means it's another piss-poor game, but it's much different on new-gen consoles and plays so much better.
That is likely. There are bound to be carry over titles.

Reaction score

It's not coming on the new-gen consoles.