WWE 2K14 Custom Cover Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I get that but it still looks off, also the purple shows multiple backgrounds doesn't it?

Ok, whatever, I get it. I love it and I'm really proud of it. Everyone else thinks its complete garbage. I don't fucking care. I want AJ to be on the cover of my copy.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
jg5Rgbc.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

OH. MY. GOD.

:dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha::dawg::haha:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's not complaining apart from Adam being a bit of a dick it's feedback. I think it's good (I know nothing about image editing though) but could be improved.

Well sorry, my level of "perfect" is your level of "average".

Nick

Reaction score
If you have any comments about it, let me know. ^_^
They're simply making comments, just like you said to. Nobody said they all had to be positive. I'll admit some are being dicks about it, but it's just feeback

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
They're simply making comments, just like you said to. Nobody said they all had to be positive. I'll admit some are being dicks about it, but it's just feeback

Ok, but it's more like complaining to me. Even to you guys, it's not terrible.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Adult only content??? That, my friend, are undiscovered lands to me. No thanks. *_*

Yeah we were pushing for a Teen release, but marketing felt there was a need to explain how he became part-raccoon, so we had to get some guys in from the adult 3D-film industry to make a few cut-scenes.

Reactions: THG? and Jonathan