WWE 2K14 Cover Superstar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Never kno the Madden curse may take over.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Never kno the Madden curse may take over.

WWE 13: CM Punk was on the cover, and nitpick all you want he had a good year

WWE 12: Randy Orton was on the cover, then in 2012 he was the most irrelevant he's been in his career

SVR 11: Miz, Show, and Cena were on the cover. In 2011 Show was injured, Miz was buried, and Cena was fine :haha:

SVR 10: Cena, Taker, Orton, Rey, Edge: In 2010 Undertaker was injured and started his "once a year" thing, Edge returned from injury and had a nice year but it was the final year of his career, Rey had an ok start before starting a long line of injuries for him, Orton turned face which has really hurt his career, and Cena was fine :haha:

:hmm: You may be on to something here!

Reactions: Cloud

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Bully Rain said:
WWE 13: CM Punk was on the cover, and nitpick all you want he had a good year

WWE 12: Randy Orton was on the cover, then in 2012 he was the most irrelevant he's been in his career

SVR 11: Miz, Show, and Cena were on the cover. In 2011 Show was injured, Miz was buried, and Cena was fine :haha:

SVR 10: Cena, Taker, Orton, Rey, Edge: In 2010 Undertaker was injured and started his "once a year" thing, Edge returned from injury and had a nice year but it was the final year of his career, Rey had an ok start before starting a long line of injuries for him, Orton turned face which has really hurt his career, and Cena was fine :haha:

:hmm: You may be on to something here!

Tbf, they have the cover done by the previous year and same with the release.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I like this
search

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Anybody else find that name off, WWE 2K14, :haha:
It just sounds so weird since the only 2k game i played with a similar name is NBA, it just sounds so off

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
:rock: IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Dirk Diggler said:
wwe_2k14_cover_by_ultimate_savage-d5wbpqw.jpg

I like this tbh.

I like it too but it's going to be The Rock, sometimes WWE should listen their fans imo. They're always telling they listen us but they don't they do what they consider "good" for entertaining...