WWE 2K Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Shadow's stuffing a mod position up my arse? Just how I imagined it would happen.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If you want to refer to is as a "mod position" that is on you. Keep the bedroom talk off the forum! :mad2:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
This year seems to be a good update but has features that you'd expect to be in a DLC, bar the updated graphics and roster.

Don't think it's worth a buy,

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The promo engine alone is a HUGE step forward. It has the biggest change since 2k14 imo. Can't wait to see how it works in Universe / Career modes.

The season pass is eh tbh. So far nothing enticing has been introduced, that said the way the game is made, you REALLY want that accelerator because or else you have to pay VC (they give you 200k for free) to unlock all the old vintage stuff. Including the open air WM arena.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
how do you use the accelerator to unlock everything? I cant find the option anywhere.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
how do you use the accelerator to unlock everything? I cant find the option anywhere.
Go to vc unlockables from the main menu and then on the bottom of the screen it should show the button to unlock everything.

If it doesn't show up, then make sure the accelerator is downloaded. I had to download it manually from the Xbox store.

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Go to vc unlockables from the main menu and then on the bottom of the screen it should show the button to unlock everything.

If it doesn't show up, then make sure the accelerator is downloaded. I had to download it manually from the Xbox store.
It isn't there. I put in the NXT enhancements code and it's supposed to be included in that, but it hasnt done anything. Still says I need to purchase the accelerator on the marketplace too.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
It isn't there. I put in the NXT enhancements code and it's supposed to be included in that, but it hasnt done anything. Still says I need to purchase the accelerator on the marketplace too.
That is bizarre. Do you have shinsuke in game? I believe he was nxt exclusive. Might be a nice way to check. As for accelerator I have no idea tbh. Mine showed up as owned, just needed a download.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
If you're playing Career in 2K17 make sure you give your guy a tshirt and make him wear it during his entrances. That gives you a 7k~ VC every week for t-shirt sales.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
God I hate how Cole repeats himself at the start of every show, and I wish the show start with the pyro was skippable. It's awesome the first time, but after a while it gets repetitive, I get why they did it to make look like the tv product itself but we aren't watching 10 raws in a row. Hopefully they patch it in or something.