WWE 2K Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I LOVE this game.

I didn't end up getting the Nak DLC, (boooo) but I am kicking ass with AJ Styles and Charlotte the last few days. I jacked up Luke Harper's stats and shit a bit.

I've been playing since WCW vs The World on PS1 and WCW vs nWo World Tour on N64 when I was in high school. No Mercy obviously was the king of that era.

I hated the "Smackdown" games. This is no longer those games. This is a wrestling game. Fire Pro and No Mercy were like the ULTIMATE up until this game dropped. All I wanna do is play this now lol. My wife's like "damnit", but it's gotta happen.

I did 2K Live Tonight for the first time. Annihilated some dude while I played as a guy. I don't know if you know him. His name is John Cena ;). It felt great.

Hit me up on PS4 at NickIceland. I am dying to get in the ring and wreck shit with people. I play straight up. If I'm a babyface wrestler, I play totally babyface. As a heel though, watch out! I may attempt a count-out win or expose the turnbuckle pads lol

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I LOVE this game.

I didn't end up getting the Nak DLC, (boooo) but I am kicking ass with AJ Styles and Charlotte the last few days. I jacked up Luke Harper's stats and shit a bit.

I've been playing since WCW vs The World on PS1 and WCW vs nWo World Tour on N64 when I was in high school. No Mercy obviously was the king of that era.

I hated the "Smackdown" games. This is no longer those games. This is a wrestling game. Fire Pro and No Mercy were like the ULTIMATE up until this game dropped. All I wanna do is play this now lol. My wife's like "damnit", but it's gotta happen.

I did 2K Live Tonight for the first time. Annihilated some dude while I played as a guy. I don't know if you know him. His name is John Cena ;). It felt great.

Hit me up on PS4 at NickIceland. I am dying to get in the ring and wreck shit with people. I play straight up. If I'm a babyface wrestler, I play totally babyface. As a heel though, watch out! I may attempt a count-out win or expose the turnbuckle pads lol
Dude you should definitely join the ps4 League!

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Dude you should definitely join the ps4 League!

Wait I would, but I am not allowed to post in the sign up thread! :)

Also... quick question. Why the no pin combos during matches? How can you have a good technical match without some roll-up kick outs? We should be able to trust each other not to be spamming a-holes right?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Also... quick question. Why the no pin combos during matches? How can you have a good technical match without some roll-up kick outs? We should be able to trust each other not to be spamming a-holes right?
You can join 2KCW, my man.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

it's coming back on the 10th of November. Most of the league members are hyped for it.

Introduce yourself to the members

OOC - The Out Of Character Thread

Reactions: Geek773

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I'm down with the league, but I wanna play you guys just casually as well. Anyone on PSN. NickIceland is me. Add me, maybe send a message letting me know you're from WWEF as well? I'll be on in a few hours. Going to sharpen my sword on 2K Tonight

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I'm down with the league, but I wanna play you guys just casually as well. Anyone on PSN. NickIceland is me. Add me, maybe send a message letting me know you're from WWEF as well? I'll be on in a few hours. Going to sharpen my sword on 2K Tonight
Post it in the OOC thread. you might get some replies from people wanting to play