WWE 24 - Brock hurls belt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
I happened to catch a few minutes of 24 last night following the rumble but I saw enough to catch a glimpse of brock walking backstage at wrestlemania after he defeated roman reigns and tossed the belt at Vince. Was this a "first look" ordeal? Like was this already known? It kinda shocked me. Then I wonder why would Vince force him to keep the belt if he didnt want it? At least that's what I take from all of that.

So yeah just curious if anyone else saw that or know what exactly it was about

Crash

Reaction score
I happened to catch a few minutes of 24 last night following the rumble but I saw enough to catch a glimpse of brock walking backstage at wrestlemania after he defeated roman reigns and tossed the belt at Vince. Was this a "first look" ordeal? Like was this already known? It kinda shocked me. Then I wonder why would Vince force him to keep the belt if he didnt want it? At least that's what I take from all of that.

I think that's just Brock being frustrated with booking, I don't blame him...

Reactions: Gman003

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score

Brock being Brock.

Reactions: Gman003

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
this is the original report from back in April about this situation:
Report: Brock and Vince had a heated argument after WrestleMania 34

I think Brock wanted to put Reigns over, leave WWE and head back to the UFC. I still don't know what they were thinking when they decided to keep the title on Brock, given all the build up and that insane contract they had to configurate to make up for it. Putting Reigns over was kinda like Lesnar's final mission, so I didn't really see the reason in keeping him around as champion.

In hindsight, due to Reigns' leukemia, it's actually quite useful that they have Brock in their back pocket, but back in April I didn't get it and Lesnar didn't either apparently

Tarantula152

Jobber
Reaction score
Still haven’t seen this one, gonna watch it before Raw tonight

I think Brock gets a bad rap, he really does like to see the talent get where they need to be