WWE 2022 - The Triple H Era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

declandimi

Reaction score
1664171980767.jpeg

Karrion Kross defeated Drew McIntyre in 14:48 in a Strap Match after reaching all 4 corners

Johnny Gargano defeated Austin Theory (c) in 11:10 in a Tables Match to become the new Mr. Money In The Bank

Liv Morgan (c) defeated Ronda Rousey in 15:32 in an Extreme Rules match to retain the Smackdown Women’s Championship after Shayna Baszler choked out Rousey

Matt Riddle defeated Seth Rollins in the fight pit in 17:18 after choking him out.

GUNTHER © defeated Sheamus, Shinsuke Nakamura, Kofi Kingston, and Ricochet in 20:00 in an Extreme Rules Scramble match to retain the Intercontinental Championship, last pinning Kofi Kingston with 25 seconds remaining

The Miz defeated Dexter Lumis in 9:48 in a Falls Counts Anywhere match, after Tommaso Ciampa hit Lumis with a piledriver onto the exposed floor.

The Usos © defeated Rey Mysterio and Edge and Judgement Day (Finn Balor and Damian Priest) in 17:03 after Jey Uso pinned Rey Mysterio following a Superfly Splash

Roman Reigns © defeated AJ Styles in a TLC match in 24:59 to retain the Universal Championship

Stojy

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck with this one mate. I've been a guy who has jumped from BTB to BTB before and struggled so really hoping this one works out for you and we see some shows.

Admittedly, I'm not the hugest fan of taking the MITB briefcase off of Theory after how much screen time has been put into him over the last 12 months. All the other results look good though. Good luck mate.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jeffjarrett
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Sports Team
carolinahurricanes
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
First off, glad to see another familiar face making the transition over.

This is obviously an exciting time for WWE with so much of a fresh take under HHH and is an optimal time to jump into a BTB so I look forward to seeing where you take things.