WWE 2019: No Wildcards

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tg11

Reaction score
- Business is definitely booming ...Hurt Business become the new World Tag Team Champions with Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin winning the Fatal 4 WAY Match beating 3 other teams those teams being The New Day, Street Profits and Subculture in the main event...the takeover could happen especially now that they have just added gold into their faction.

- I am surprised at this point that Ilja Dragunov and Cesaro are not out of The Ungovernables yet...given the fact that both men more or less have been face like or are bordering on baby faces

- Keith Lee the NXT Champion advances in King of the Ring...he has to be a dark horse in this tournament especially after beating Cesaro and now faces the winner of Bate/Dijakovic next round...I can't wait

- High stakes for Ali/Ziggler when it comes to the WWE Cruiserweight Championship...if Ali loses at King of the Ring he can no longer challenge Ziggler fir that title so it is basically must win for Ali

- Orton still setting his sights on Subculture...I just thought that Orton would set his sights back on the WWE Championship by now

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
XjVaHWC.jpeg

pmg4vcw.jpeg

DukORUm.jpeg

pJsEIvq.jpeg

hWwx5U1.jpeg

qHLybsk.jpeg

A7L83Yj.jpeg

4mhFvwy.jpeg

h0Us4gc.jpeg

auVOKz5.jpeg

m5Xyrv1.jpeg

tdQl0c1.jpeg

ozgiDnu.jpeg

2J8gBTT.jpeg

7OURAMY.jpeg

0vxMkzU.jpeg

ngZWQYt.jpeg

K3w193a.jpeg

y4bCCKX.jpeg

hqg0eVg.jpeg

gcsYyo8.jpeg

uO9DluP.jpeg

CP60Ya6.jpeg

7gkNzXJ.jpeg

xvSoZPl.jpeg

HBTJUwJ.jpeg

znqxhQM.jpeg

bvZ41RB.jpeg

z29Mnf6.jpeg

Tg11

Reaction score
- Seth Rollins is WWE Universal Champion but I loved how he and his faction got in the face of Zelina Vega and her Ungovernables faction completely punking them out...if anyone runs this blue brand, it is The Church of Rollins well right now anyway because Rollins is the champion and not any of her clients

- Rollins' guys could take those titles off of Zelina's clients and that's why she feels threatened because The Authors of Pain...The AOP could beat Dijakovic & Nakamura any day of the week

- Dijakovic one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions winning in the main event against Tyler Bate to move on in the King of the Ring tournament...facing an old rival in NXT Champion Keith Lee...a rivalry renewed in the next round was pretty much going to be inevitable

- Karrion Kross vs Dominik Mysterio...yeah well Dominik is going to be taught a lesson a very painful and excruciating lesson at the hands of Kross

- Survivor Series...Team Belair vs Team Ember Moon and the captain who leads their team to victory gets a WWE Women's Championship match at New Year's Revolution (Smackdown PPV) in January...should be interesting to see who are the 4 women who join Team Belair or it should be interesting to see the 4 women who join Team Moon

MMA Horsewomen control the entire Women's division having all the gold...so realistically who can stop them?

Tay Conti vs Ronda Rousey for the WWE Women's Championship...is it going to happen on a Smackdown episode? Or is it scheduled for Survivor Series?

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
- Seth Rollins is WWE Universal Champion but I loved how he and his faction got in the face of Zelina Vega and her Ungovernables faction completely punking them out...if anyone runs this blue brand, it is The Church of Rollins well right now anyway because Rollins is the champion and not any of her clients

- Rollins' guys could take those titles off of Zelina's clients and that's why she feels threatened because The Authors of Pain...The AOP could beat Dijakovic & Nakamura any day of the week

- Dijakovic one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions winning in the main event against Tyler Bate to move on in the King of the Ring tournament...facing an old rival in NXT Champion Keith Lee...a rivalry renewed in the next round was pretty much going to be inevitable

- Karrion Kross vs Dominik Mysterio...yeah well Dominik is going to be taught a lesson a very painful and excruciating lesson at the hands of Kross

- Survivor Series...Team Belair vs Team Ember Moon and the captain who leads their team to victory gets a WWE Women's Championship match at New Year's Revolution (Smackdown PPV) in January...should be interesting to see who are the 4 women who join Team Belair or it should be interesting to see the 4 women who join Team Moon

MMA Horsewomen control the entire Women's division having all the gold...so realistically who can stop them?

Tay Conti vs Ronda Rousey for the WWE Women's Championship...is it going to happen on a Smackdown episode? Or is it scheduled for Survivor Series?
Conti vs Ronda will be on next week's Smackdown Live

Reactions: Tg11

Melbourne Made

Reaction score
Hey man I have never been great at keeping up with this btb but I use to read it on another site and its awesome that you keep it going kudos

• Love

Tg11

Reaction score
AR Fox winning the NXT North American Championship in his debut...how many superstars can say they won a title in their very first match? All be it he had help from Johnny Gargano but still a win is a win...but if Priest goes up to the main roster after this loss, what does that mean for Gargano then?

6 days until King of the Ring and I for one can't wait

Tg11

Reaction score
- War Games....MMA Horsewomen vs The Four Horsewomen I can't wait until Survivor Series!!! In my Regal voice WAR GAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! MMA Horsewomen have their 5 with WWE Women's Champion and WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Ronda Rousey, WWE Women's Universal Champion & WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Shayna Baszler, Shafir, Duke and Natalya but The Horsewomen have Asuka, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte Flair but who is their 5th? Their 5th is probably a mystery partner but I can't imagine who it could be. Becky Lynch is pregnant so that rules her out.

- But are the Horsewomen even 100 percent because they are injured and are the walking wounded

- A new Bloodline member and it is none other than Jacob Fatu. Jacob is here in WWE. Jacob is a mountain of a man. He's a savage. Like think of The Wild Samoans or Haku or Umaga...Jacob makes the Bloodline even more formidable as a faction. With Jacob here, only a matter of time before my Tribal Chief becomes WWE Universal Champion. Jacob in his debut helps his cousin to take out KO

- Tay Conti losing in her WWE Women's Championship match against Ronda Rousey mainly because of Bianca Belair costing her a shot...I definitely saw this coming especially after last week's Smackdown and Conti because of this I can see her wanting to cost Belair her chance at the title. Conti joining Team Ember Moon for Survivor Series to go up against Belair's team...I love it.

- So with Belair's team you have herself, The IIconics but who ends up being the final 2 members on her team? With Ember's team you have Ember Moon, Charlie Evans, Millie McKenzie and Tay Conti...so who ends up as her 5th?

- Daniel Bryan beats Finn Balor via DQ for the WWE United States Championship...I definitely saw this Match getting thrown out

Tg11

Reaction score
King of the Ring predictions

Pre Show

Match Order

1- NXT Cruiserweight Championship- Santos Escobar (c) vs Gran Metalik (Winner: Still NXT Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar via pinfall)

2- Karrion Kross vs Dominik Mysterio (Winner: Karrion Kross via submission; Dominik goes to sleep passing out in the Kross Jacket submission)

Main Show

- 1- Opener- WWE Universal Championship- Seth Rollins (c) vs Rey Mysterio (Winner: Still WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins via pinfall)

- 2- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Mustafa Ali vs Dolph Ziggler (Winner: Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Dolph Ziggler via pinfall; Mustafa Ali can no longer compete for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship as long as Ziggler remains Champion)

- 3- WWE Championship- Swerve Strickland vs Drew McIntyre (c) (Winner: Still WWE Champion Drew McIntyre via pinfall)

- 4- King of the Ring Quarter Final- Chad Gable vs Samoa Joe (Winner: Samoa Joe via submission)

- 5- King of the Ring Quarter Final- NXT Champion Keith Lee vs Dominik Dijakovic (Winner: NXT Champion Keith Lee via pinfall)

- 6- King of the Ring Quarter Final- Big E (Mr Money in the Bank) vs Zack Gibson (NXT) (Winner: Mr Money in the Bank Big E via new submission finisher)

- 7- King of the Ring Quarter Final- Sami Zayn vs Buddy Murphy (Winner: Buddy Murphy via pinfall)

- 8- King of the Ring Semi Final- Samoa Joe vs Keith Lee (Winner: Going To The Final...Samoa Joe via pinfall)

- 9- King of the Ring Semi Final- Buddy Murphy vs Big E (Winner: Advancing to the Final...Big E via pinfall)

- 10- Main Event- King of the Ring Final- Samoa Joe vs Mr Money in the Bank Big E (Winner: 2020 King of the Ring Samoa Joe; Samoa Joe wins King of the Ring and gets coronated as King; Samoa Joe gives his victory speech and decree as King; Joe gets his WWE Championship match at Survivor Series)

1- Match order- DONE

2- Longest match on the card- Swerve Strickland vs Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship

3- Shortest match on the card- King of the Ring Semi Final- Big E vs Buddy Murphy

4- How many titles change hands? 0 titles change hands

5- How many surprise appearances do we get? I don't think we get any

Last edited:

Tg11

Reaction score
The Bloodline are my favorite faction right now because you have Roman, The Usos, Naomi, Tamina and now Jacob Fatu...with Naomi & Tamina they easily can go for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship adding gold to The Bloodline