WWE 2004: The Myth Shows How It Is Done

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the myth74

Reaction score
Okay guys i have been inspired to write my own WWE be the booker after seeing some of the other efforts around here because not trying to be a suck up or anything but they have really inspired me. I hope i can one day match up to the versions that i have read. I have decided to begin the night after Wrestlemania XX (March 15th 2004) with Raw. The brand extension remains there will be no re joining of the rosters. I will now quickly review what major occurences have happened between the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.

Royal Rumble​

WWE Tag Team Championship
Fatal Four Way Match

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team defeated The Basham Brothers, Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty and Chuck Palumbo and Johnny Stamboli to win the WWE Tag Team Championship.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Triple Threat Match

Randy Orton defeated Rob Van Dam and Mark Henry to retain

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar defeated Hardcore Holly to retain.

World Heavyweight Championship
Last Man Standing Match

Shawn Michaels defeated Triple H to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Royal Rumble Match
John Cena enters the Royal Rumble at number 26 and eliminates Goldberg to become the number one contender at Wrestlemania.

Raw in February

*Goldberg defects to Smackdown
*Triple H is laid out for a month with a thigh injury
*Kane is haunted with titantron messages from The Undertaker
*Chris Jericho wins the heart of Trish Stratus
*Shawn Michaels defends his title against Kane, Ric Flair and Rob Van Dam three weeks in a row.
*Randy Orton becomes the number one contender for Wrestlemania after winning a tournament. He defeated Maven, Booker T, Rob Van Dam and in the final he defeated Chris Jericho.

No Way Out (Smackdown)
WWE United States Championship
Billy Gunn defeated Big Show to win the US Championship.

Special Guest Referee Kurt Angle
Chavo Guerrero defeated Eddie Guerrero because Angle turned on Eddie.

Wrestlemania Title Shot On The Line
Goldberg defeated Cena to become the number one contender at Wrestlemania due to interference from The Rock.

WWE Championship
Steel Cage Match

Brock Lesnar defeated Chris Benoit to retain in a vicious match.

Build Up to Wrestlemania (Raw)

*Mick Foley returns to screw Ric Flair and Batista out of the World Tag Team Championship against The Dudley Boyz.
*Mick Foley also screwed Randy Orton out of the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Chris Jericho.
*Mick Foley sets up an I Quit Match against Triple H at Wrestlemania.
*Lita wins a Battle Royal to set up a Womens Title match against Jazz at Wrestlemania.
*Stone Cold Steve Austin and Vince McMahon rekindle there old feud and agree to a Street Fight at Wrestlemania.
*Undertaker returns and challegnes Kane to a Casket match at Wrestlemania. Kane accepts as the two battle for supremacy.
*Eric Bishcoff signs an Intercontinental Title Battle Royal to make a Wrestlemania classic.
*The Worlds Greatest Tag Team make a challenge to the Dudley Boyz to find out who the best tag champs are.

Build Up To Wrestlemania (Smackdown)

*Brock Lesnar and Goldberg go head to head on numerous occasions with both claiming to be the best.
*John Cena and The Rock go through verbal tirades before agreeing to meet at Wrestlemania.
*Due to his heel turn Kurt Angle is signed to take on Eddie Guerrero at Wrestlemania. Kurt announces that Chavo Guerrero will be in his corner. Eddie then decided to bring in WWE Legend Randy Savage to fight in his corner for one night only.
*Billy Kidman defeated Tajiri, Jamie Noble,Ultimo Dragon, Shannon Moore and Spanky to earn a Cruiserweight Title match against his friend Rey Mysterio at Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania XX

Tag Team Table Match
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team defeated The Dudley Boyz and are officially the best tag team in the WWE.

Kurt Angle defeated Eddie Guerrero after a mix up with Eddie and Randy Savage.

WWE Womens Championship
Lita defeated Jazz to become the Womens Championship.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Battle Royal

Christian eliminates Chris Jericho to win after Trish Stratus turns on Jericho.

WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Rey Mysterio defeated Billy Kidman to retain. After the match they shake hands but Kidman is visibly frustrated.

Casket Match
The Undertaker defeated Kane in a bloody match.

I Quit Match
Triple H defeated Mick Foley after three Pedigrees and multiple sledgehammer shots.

World Heavyweight Championship
Ladder Match

Shawn Michaels retained by defeating Randy Orton after fighting off Ric Flair and Batista.

John Cena defeated The Rock after kicking out of a chain shot to the head he beats Rock with The Rock Bottom.

Street Fight
Stone Cold defeated Vince McMahon despite interference from Bret Hart. Bret looked like hitting Vince but then turned on Austin only for Austin to rally.

WWE Championshp
Brock Lesnar defeated Goldberg in a physical war with an F5 and a Shooting Star Press.

There is my first post i will now be working on Raw not sure when i will have it up. Any reviews on this first post will be appreciated.​

The Anigma

Reaction score
First and foremost, welcome to the BTB section of IWF. It's great to hear you've found inspiration here and decided to try doing a BTB. Now on to the review.

I cannot comment on your match or promo writing skills because there weren't any written out in length. But I do think you have some creative ideas going. Some of it seems unrealistic to me but that's only because I'm more into realistic BTB's. Besides BTB is about being creative so by all means be as creative with this as you want to. I'm curious to read Raw when it's up to see how well your match/promo writing skills are. The only thing I would recommend you doing is changing the title of your BTB. It's not a terrible name but in a section that has so many different WWE BTB's, it's best to have a name that stands out from the rest. Just a tip.

Good luck with this BTB and feel free to check out The Commencement if you'd like.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
A very different scenario here compared to what really happened in Wrestlemania 20 and lots of Legends appeared lol... A definitely unique concept right here. I wonder if you're going to push other guys and what will happen next to the likes of Randy Savage and Bret Hart, are you going to use them again? I'll check this out.

the myth74

Reaction score
Listen guys i do not want to lie to yous and this is probably going to get me banned but anyway this is my fourth account on this site i have just been at a friends house so i have been able to come on because my IP address has been banned. But i got banned for stealing a BTB but this is 100 % original so i think it would be okay if you could just unban my IP address and let me come on and keep posting here.

My other username is therock#1 please un ban that IP address so i can continue my BTB as i will be unable to post no more because i go home tomorrow....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Plagiarizer? Wow, we really want you back. Aren't you the one who got the plagiarizer tag, then did it again? GTFO.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Hey no what the hell. I plagiarized, and I stayed on the site. Sure I was bashed everywhere I posted, and neg repped a million times, but so what?! At least your on the site. I say we give him a chance.. Everyone changes.. I just want this kid to rock the "Plagiarizer" tag. If not then "What The FUCK!".. I'd be the only plagiarizer EVER

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hey no what the hell. I plagiarized, and I stayed on the site. Sure I was bashed everywhere I posted, and neg repped a million times, but so what?! At least your on the site. I say we give him a chance.. Everyone changes.. I just want this kid to rock the "Plagiarizer" tag. If not then "What The FUCK!".. I'd be the only plagiarizer EVER

He's had more than one chance I believe. He ripped, got caught, got the tag, ripped again.

I'm glad you've been through rehab Diesel. You have now recovered from that terrible disease. :D

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Yeah I lost all my hair, and cant go around other sites. Unless the addiction gets control of me!!

:smh

Well if this kid did rip, get caught, then get the tag, the get banned. I have no clue what to say other than..

G..T...F...O.. :thumbsup:

the myth74

Reaction score
the second type i did not know i was ripping i saw that this guy had a blog where he changed around the whole history of WWF starting from Wrestlemania 1 i just used his opening post i was going to make my own hisotry though but then someone banned me it was completely unintentional i think one more chance is in order

The Rated R CMStar

Funny you say this is original, considering this is ripped from another forum as well

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So much for his second chance.

Which by the way was never going to happen. I do not 'grandfather clause' things.