WWE 2004: A New Beginning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I thought it was a good show for recap. PRetty long for a recap, I liked it, and I guess I speak for myself only. Anyway, pretty good show for recap, I'll be looking forward to the Road to Wrestlemania XX

Evil Austin

I would agree I don't like recaps but this recap was a little bigger than others, But really If your going to recap it why ? Who cares how long it takes you or how big the matches are if you tried you will be noticed here in the IWF area. I hope you write matches a little bigger and improve, because if you do I will be a full time reader, I am also doing a PPV for my show soon so if you like check that out, should be up around Tuesday.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Also, I forgot to mention....

NICE squash on Flair. I loved that Goldberg Squashed him, so awesome. Thank you for that!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, i guess.

BKB: Do you remember back in 2004? Eric Biscoff gave the Dudley Boyz their last shot at the World Tag Team Titles at the Royal Rumble, and Batista and Flair called them losers all the time. Just wait, it will play out in time.

DX_3:16: I don't look at myself as a booker like CMS or Levi, or any of those great bookers. Even you DX, WAW is great (Well, the original) but, i will try to write in full matches next time, and hope you guys like them. The full matches may not be long though. But i will try. And i will also try to look at your PPV.

KroniK 4-2-0:
Thanks for the comments! Thought Goldberg needed to look strong for the upcoming events i have him scheduled for.

Reaction score
does anyone want a pre made backstory.if u do give me a private message and i will tell u the condtions and then give u the backstory plus i hope this does well.

Evil Austin

We don't expect you to be the best but trying to type it in full is all most of us ask. :)

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Ok, i have started on Smackdown, and i am going to try to write all the matches in full! I already have one written! Same with promos!

Nick_2007

Reaction score
I am terribly busy, so the next few shows of this BTB will be in short recap like they show on WWE.com. Sorry for all who where expecting a full show, and i did get a full match wrote for one match, so i will post that and all the other stuff will be in short WWE.com like recap. I don't expect any reviews for this, but a few comments would be nice.

Nick