• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE 13 Six Entrances

Cloud

Champion
The commentary sounds poor still the graphics don't impress and it doesn't seem very fluid to me is this the finished game or is there still a touch up period?

Lacky

Champion
Commentary sucks again, no mention of twitter or any other kind of social media. How unrealistic.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Vince McMahon said:
When is kane coming out?

of the closet? I don't think there exists a closet big enough to hold something so fabulous as gay-Kane

Matt

Champion
Stopspot said:
of the closet? I don't think there exists a closet big enough to hold something so fabulous as gay-Kane

WAIT THAT NOT WHAT I MEANT! you know what i mean!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Not keen on double characters (current/AE), but at least the crowd (during matches) seems to have been revamped. There's also JR on commentary on AE arenas, although it still sucks. Still seems like Cole/Lawler (didn't hear much about Ross) are just randomly reading the lines and dead during matches. I think the main focus on the game is the new audio system. Although those top rope finishers seem nice one way or another.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Mark Henry's Nation of Domination entrance is the best :boss1: Gotta love that classic World's Strongest Man style.