WWE 13 - Sheamful's entrance.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The Sheamful name is a hideous pun guys, another piss poor entrance btw. This game looks pretty bad.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Just doesn't look that entertaining, the graphics don't look great, most character models look off, Sheamus has a decent one admittedly but it just looks like they've put a new set of trunks on last years. Also the commentary snippets sound pretty bad again.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Just doesn't look that entertaining, the graphics don't look great, most character models look off, Sheamus has a decent one admittedly but it just looks like they've put a new set of trunks on last years. Also the commentary snippets sound pretty bad again.

Yeah.. hoping they improve the commentary, but they won't. The entrances are accurate, the finisher animations could've been improved. but we'll see how the whole game looks, (Universe mode, matches, audio etc)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Admittedly I am looking forward to some more serious gameplay vids just to see if it does anything spectacular, currently I'm unimpressed lol.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
After his first initial chest pound he looks like he's stumbling drunk. Yeesh... and the head twitching. If you can't do realistic movement flawlessly just don't try at all.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
#Heel said:
After his first initial chest pound he looks like he's stumbling drunk. Yeesh... and the head twitching. If you can't do realistic movement flawlessly just don't try at all.

Yeah, it's like they're basing his animation of Roddy Piper on Smackdown.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Eh don't really see anything special. His entrance in general and in this game. His character design looks alright too, not that much of a step up from last year to me.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
His entrance down the ramp resembles Vince McMahon for crying out loud.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He's not white enough :notsure:

one thing that i dont like about the entrances is that the ring announcing sounds so unnatural.. why didn't they just let them speak like they do on the shows? It's much better.