• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE '12 Video Game Discussion

SAIYANS

I guess they expected first guy to kick out. Other two was a matter of Cena being Cena. He has a quick drop toe hold in this game, quick as hell if you can time it. Talking he could trip the brogue kick

Heisenberg

That's why I don't play online Matthew, on the rare occasion and I make sure it's superstars only. No CAWs or whatever.

Another reason though is most online matches found are people from the USA, since I'm from Australia when I connect to American games there will be horrible lag.

Deuce

Stupid Custom players, I hated them in SvR 2011 and I hate them even more now.... even though I kick their asses everytime.

Matthew

Played a Elmination Chamber match today and this guy was John Cena and he was killing everyone. I wasn't looking forward to being called into the match. Turns out, when I got in (CM Punk) I owned everyone. Pinned 2 out of the 5 other guys. John Cena and Rey Mysterio Jr.

Another thing I wanted to talk about was if any of you have been modding entrances? I modded Punk's to feature the correct entrance music. (the theme in the game isn't the correct edit) and I made the camera zoom in on the titan tron at the intro. Also added Cody Rhodes new them to his entrance and I really like the ability to do that. The customization cannot be beat.

Let's get some matches in together online guys. That way we know no one is hacking. Hit me up ANYTIME Xbox Live: NerdxBomb

Slim

Universe needs to be fixed. I would interfere in a match... like for example there was Kane vs. somebody. Forgot who... Undertaker ran in for the interference. I beat the guy down, Kane made the pin and so I woke up the ref and when we got to the cutscene... Kane was being pinned. I was like WHAT! NOOOOO! Ruined my tag team, made them start feuding, it just screwed things up.

I might play online one day. Just can't be bothered with it right now. Not like I'm some pro or expert :p Even though I have irritated people on last year's game and actually made them quit mid match. That was only cause I dominated them so bad.

SAIYANS

Haven't played but 3. 1-2 in tag team ones. Have not done singles.

Make that 21-5, all today. 8 away from 500

SAIYANS

Every cage victory belongs to Swagger. Loving it because people can't roll outside or taunt their way to a finisher.

PHX

Legacy Member
That's pretty damn surprising since that was like the most popular match to do online.